: Inside the NFL

kbevere
02-08-08, 08:17 AM
Is it me or was i the only one who found out last night that this was the last year for Inside the NFL on HBO:confused: Im so upset there ending the show. What is up with that. Now what will i watch on Sunday mornings :rant2:

BigJon
02-08-08, 10:25 AM
ya i know... it sucks they always end the good shows and keep the crappy ones

Brett
02-08-08, 10:25 AM
WHAT....WTF...no I didnt know this. THis is CRAZY...DID they say it on the show. ARRRGHHHH

dkozloski
02-08-08, 10:29 AM
HBO is a premium channel around here and they have never, ever, had anything on there worth $10/month.

BigJon
02-08-08, 10:34 AM
ya it the same here like 8$ a month, but its like why have it anymore they cancel all the good shows on it not worth paying for it anymore

kbevere
02-08-08, 11:03 AM
WHAT....WTF...no I didnt know this. THis is CRAZY...DID they say it on the show. ARRRGHHHH

I was watching last night and they had everyone on and were all talking about how there going to miss all this and stuff. I was like what u mean your going to miss this. Dont tell me your ending the show. Everyone and there mother watched it. how can they take it off. theres no other show like it. i wanted to cry i swear. :crybaby::cursin::wtf2: i never watch HBO other then that show. i guess ill cancel it now. :thehand:

BigJon
02-08-08, 11:23 AM
ya. there really no point in having hbo there never any movies.. on any how

HITMONEY
02-08-08, 01:39 PM
Probably because of the new NFL Channel. The NFL probably won't give HBO access to the NFL films and such since it would compete with there own channel now.

Just a guess.

Florian
02-08-08, 04:36 PM
Probably because of the new NFL Channel. The NFL probably won't give HBO access to the NFL films and such since it would compete with there own channel now.

Just a guess.

+1 I think NFL Films and/or the league dictated this. It was only a matter of time. I enjoyed the show.

F

thebigjimsho
02-08-08, 06:14 PM
ya i know... it sucks they always end the good shows and keep the crappy onesExcept for the Sopranos. Thank goodness that's gone...

onebadcad
02-09-08, 11:00 AM
+1 I think NFL Films and/or the league dictated this. It was only a matter of time. I enjoyed the show.

F

+2 The NFL Network is here to stay and will only get more powerful in the future. One day we may see all games on PPV, but that might make us all non-fans. NFL is a business first, entertainment medium second.

dkozloski
02-09-08, 11:26 AM
Except for the Sopranos. Thank goodness that's gone...
That's a fine way to talk about fellow Cadillac owners.