: Huge sale on all Stainless works products and magnacharger

Xplicit Racing Design
02-07-08, 01:11 PM
we are clearing out our stock and passing the deals on to you!!

http://www.stainlessworks.net/cart/images/ctsvh-low%20res.JPG2004-2006 Cadillac CTSV headers. 1 3/4" primary tubes with 3" od collectors-headers only. Long tube design makes great power and mid range torque. 3/8" s/s CNC laser cut flanges are port matched to the cylinder head for optimal flow and maxium performance. Fits excellent with Stainless Works headers but will require some cutting, welding, and fabricating to connect to the stock or aftermarket exhaust systems. Tested at Strope Speed Shop, our stock 2005 CTS-V with Stainless Works headers and catback with a tune made 53 HP and 47 TQ to the wheels over stock!!!!

blowout price of $900 limited to stock on hand

http://www.stainlessworks.net/cart/images/04GTOCATBACK.jpg2005-2006 Cadillac CTS-V performance 304 stainless steel exhaust system for use with Stainless Works Headers. 3" CNC Mandrel bent exhaust and high flow metal matrix catalytic converters. Slip joint connectors ensure leak proof seal, dual turbo mufflers deliver maximum performance and deep aggressive sound. 4" polished slash cut rolled edge tips included. When used with Stainless Works headers and a cold air intake, gains of up to 50 RWHP are attainable. Please specify X-pipe or Resonator

blowout price of $999 limited to stock on hand

order both headers and exhaust and shipping will be FREE!!

04-05 CTS-V Magnacharger pollished kit $7300.00
04-05 CTS-V Magnacharger satin kit $6300.00

email Xplicitracingdesign@yahoo.com or call 781-939-RACE (7223)

Thanks!! we do carry the full stainless works and Magnacharger line so call or email with needs.

urbanski
02-07-08, 01:16 PM
welcome aboard :)
I got your PMs enabled and all that. thanks

SkullV
02-07-08, 02:49 PM
Shipping on headers to 46321? Do you have high flow cats for the system?

MauiV
02-07-08, 02:55 PM
How well do these headers match up with the stock Cats (do you have hi-flows?) and a Corsa cat-back?

How much work are we talking?

Xplicit Racing Design
02-07-08, 04:17 PM
I have to appoligize already :crying2: I didnt proof the ad the one of my guys wrote for this post...it should state just limited quantities are available...NOT limited to stock on hand :banghead: turn around time from stainless works is currently 3 weeks to ship....again VERY sorry for the confusion it is certianly not how I wanted to start off on the forum.

Shipping anywhere in the lower 48 for the headers or exhaust is $45.00

The headers are designed to work with the exhaust, you would need to modify/make pipes from the headers to your exhaust of choice, very easy job for any exhaust shop to do. The exhaust systems comes with the high flow cats, if you choose to run only the headers then again you would need to fab up some pipes an mount either the stock cats or aftermarket high flow cats. thanks!

SkullV
02-07-08, 04:19 PM
Well what is a price on the Headers and a set of high flow cats?

peter simov
02-07-08, 08:18 PM
Dose any one have the sw hedders. I whant to buy a set of hedders it is between kooks and sw but the sw i think have a lifetime service plane and are made with precison not like kooks any one have any feedback on the sw compared to others for the cts v.

peter simov
02-07-08, 08:19 PM
Dose any one have the sw hedders. I whant to buy a set of hedders it is between kooks and sw but the sw i think have a lifetime service plane and are made with precison not like kooks any one have any feedback on the sw compared to others for the cts v.

P.S. Sorry for the spelling im blazed :D

SkullV
02-07-08, 08:22 PM
Will these work ok with the stock plugs and wires?

MauiV
02-07-08, 10:47 PM
How much extra to throw a set of Hi Flo cats with the headers?

GMBOUND
02-07-08, 10:50 PM

P.S. Sorry for the spelling im blazed :D

How much are these SW headers? I'm pretty sure I'll get my money back on my lifetime airplane trips to Houston:thumbsup:
Matter of fact, I'll buy the headers, give them to you and just use the warranty for all my travel needs:highfive:

type911
02-08-08, 11:05 AM
I am stoked that you guys are local. I will see you this summer.

Xplicit Racing Design
02-08-08, 12:30 PM
How much extra to throw a set of Hi Flo cats with the headers?

we dont typically sell just the cats so we dont have the ability to sell them cheaply,the cats are 200ea for ceramic core ones
the metal matrix cats are 249ea
both are 3" stainless and made by Random Technology

I am stoked that you guys are local. I will see you this summer.

Cool,,,stop in some time if your in the area!:yup:

Nick4208
02-08-08, 03:42 PM
Hey type we should get some locals to go up there some time in the summer.
Where in MA are you?

theloanman219
02-12-08, 09:17 PM
Come include is RI guys. PM me we need to make some type of meet!

Gene

Nick4208
02-13-08, 09:45 AM
Yeah of course RI is included. Maybe we should get a meet together, A New England Meet. If some Conn. poeple want to come they can too.