: What kind of phone do you rock?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-04-08, 08:41 PM
I've got a Samsung SGH T-629

http://www.mobiletechreview.com/image/phones/samsung_t629.jpg

I've had great luck with it, and love the slider setup.

Playdrv4me
02-04-08, 08:48 PM
Sprint Treo 755p.

Does EXACTLY what I need it to do. It's one of the few phones I've ever had few if any complaints with.

dkozloski
02-04-08, 08:51 PM
I've got an old black rotary dial phone that used to be known as a model 500.

gary88
02-04-08, 08:54 PM
8GB iPhone. Worth every penny.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/gheb88/IMG_5007-1.jpg

JTraik
02-04-08, 08:57 PM
Casio G'zOne. I throw this thing across rooms, drop it in puddles, take 1600x1200 resolution pictures with it, light up rooms with the built in led flashlight... this thing is one heck of a cell phone...

http://imago.phoneus.it/d/584-1/061019-GzOne-TypeV.jpg

dkozloski
02-04-08, 09:09 PM
I haven't pulled a cell phone out of my pocket and made a call a dozen times in my life. I still go visit my friends and they visit me. None of us carry a cell phone on a regular basis. I carry one when I leave the house during school hours so I can be contacted for emergencies and that's about it. I enjoy my peace and quiet after 50 years of cacophony.

Sinister Angel
02-04-08, 09:13 PM
I have one that makes phone calls.

CIWS
02-04-08, 09:17 PM
LEnaUae6lSo

AMGoff
02-04-08, 10:02 PM
The "i" kind... and it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Rolex
02-04-08, 10:11 PM
8GB iPhone. Worth every penny.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/gheb88/IMG_5007-1.jpg

:yeah:

hueterm
02-04-08, 10:15 PM
Sprint Moto Krzr (primary)
Sprint Moto Q (primarily for MP3, but also mobile web -- usually in my gym bag w/the Bluetooth Stereo Headphones)
AT&T Blackberry (work)

eldorado99
02-04-08, 10:16 PM
I have an older (4 years old) LG flip style phone. It doesn't really do anything except allow you to dial numbers. I've been waiting for it to die so I can get some nifty shiny new phone, but it just won't.

lawfive
02-04-08, 10:29 PM
Blackberry Curve.

lawfive
02-04-08, 10:30 PM
Sprint... Moto...
Sprint... Moto...
Two companies high on the list of those not expected to survive through the end of 2008...

hueterm
02-04-08, 11:05 PM
I can see Moto since they dropped the ball w/dragging the Razr out until it was too long in the tooth. What's the problem w/Sprint? I'd take it over AT&T ANY day.

caddycruiser
02-04-08, 11:20 PM
Samsung D807...on AT&T

http://z.about.com/d/cellphones/1/0/X/X/4/samsung-d807-g.jpg

Nothing fancy, but I never was a fan of flip phones and when I saw a co-worker with one of these...I knew what I wanted. LOVE the slider, and the phone--like all my previous Samsungs--is great. I never text message (hah...that's a rarity!), need the net, chat, etc. just a phone with a fun picture/video thing at will...so this works great, and was one of the typical "free" ones with our AT&T plan.

Parents both have Motorola Razr's, which I think are cool, but I had never had a Moto and didn't want another flip, even if slim, so no to that. They really like them, however, and my dad hasn't obliterated his yet...so that's saying something.

Lord Cadillac
02-04-08, 11:26 PM
I had a treo 600, treo 650 and treo 750. I hated the 750. Windows killed the treo. It was so bad that I dumped my Windows PC and notebook, bought a MacBook Pro and an iPhone...

SlxAlxx
02-04-08, 11:36 PM
2.4ghz AT&T Cordless. It has an answering machine, caller ID screen, and speaker phone all in one!!

Playdrv4me
02-04-08, 11:40 PM
I had a treo 600, treo 650 and treo 750. I hated the 750. Windows killed the treo. It was so bad that I dumped my Windows PC and notebook, bought a MacBook Pro and an iPhone...

I would NEVER own a Windows based smartphone again. The Treo 755P is still Palm based and I wouldnt have it any other way. It's a little fat for what it is, but it is SUPER fast at application switching and it is specifically the NON prettiness of the interface that makes it work so well, it is very purpose built.

For now, the iPhone, pretty as it may be, does not have 3G high speed data and isn't on any CDMA carrier, so it is non-existant to me. I need the high speed to use it with my laptop.

Playdrv4me
02-04-08, 11:42 PM
I can see Moto since they dropped the ball w/dragging the Razr out until it was too long in the tooth. What's the problem w/Sprint? I'd take it over AT&T ANY day.

People have been predicting the demise of Sprint for 5 years now, and every year it seems to survive. Until CDMA technology finally gets to the point that it's too far outdated, Sprint will be there in one form or another. Not to mention they get to suck in Nextel profits now.

gary88
02-04-08, 11:44 PM
The updated iPhone coming out will have 3G.

3G is not an issue for me though, EDGE is pretty great out here in Chicago, and I connect to wifi whenever I can.

AMGoff
02-05-08, 12:04 AM
The updated iPhone coming out will have 3G.

3G is not an issue for me though, EDGE is pretty great out here in Chicago, and I connect to wifi whenever I can.

Exactly... on the rare occasion that I'm not around a wifi connection, the EDGE network around here as well is more than acceptable for my day-to-day web needs - it fetches my gmail and workmail, it accesses the web on a real browser, and it gives me instant maps and directions (and I'm really digging the software update that triangulates my current position via the cell towers)... what else could I need from a tiny little package that also lets me carry around my music and videos?

Playdrv4me
02-05-08, 12:34 AM
Exactly... on the rare occasion that I'm not around a wifi connection, the EDGE network around here as well is more than acceptable for my day-to-day web needs - it fetches my gmail and workmail, it accesses the web on a real browser, and it gives me instant maps and directions (and I'm really digging the software update that triangulates my current position via the cell towers)... what else could I need from a tiny little package that also lets me carry around my music and videos?

Well that's another thing. While the whole "all my songs all the time" thing is cool, it really isn't necessary to me, and frankly I'd probably break the thing the first time I dropped it (I've dropped my treo several times from SUV height). I do better with an ipod Touch and a Treo because I LEAVE my iPod in the car as that's the only place where I need to have my tunes all the time. The ability to carry music and videos is more of a toy to me than anything else because I almost never put on a pair of headphones. At home of course, I play my music straight from my PC. So I will definitely concede the one glaring deficiency left on the Treo is in fact the web browser, but it works sufficiently well enough. I do have a Nokia 770 Internet Tablet I can haul along with me and hook up to 3G via Bluetooth on the Treo though and it has a great interface.

Besides as I said before, when 3G comes along for the iPhone (and yes, trust me there's a difference in speed and LATENCY with TRUE 3G and the doddly edge if you really place heavy loads on it) I'll take a more serious look at it, but probably still won't go for it because I don't want to switch carriers either, my data is dirt cheap.

Really, the IDEAL situation for ME, would be a BLUETOOTH enabled version of the iPod touch. This would allow me to carry the thinnest newest flip or slider phone of my choosing, and bring my Touch along with me when Im somewhere where there's no Hotspot, hooking up via the Bluetooth on the phone. There are no plans to do it for now though because then it would compete with the iPhone.

gary88
02-05-08, 01:00 AM
The iPhone is actually surprisingly durable. The only part that scratches easily is the chrome bezel.

In fact one guy left his iPhone on the trunk of his car while getting gas, and drove off with it still there. Just as he remembered that, he looked behind him only to see his iPhone get run over by a semi. The thing is, it's still in-tact and functioning.

http://www.iphonenewsblog.com/2008/01/iphone-gets-run-over-by-18-whe.html

Playdrv4me
02-05-08, 01:04 AM
The iPhone is actually surprisingly durable. The only part that scratches easily is the chrome bezel.

In fact one guy left his iPhone on the trunk of his car while getting gas, and drove off with it still there. Just as he remembered that, he looked behind him only to see his iPhone get run over by a semi. The thing is, it's still in-tact and functioning.

http://www.iphonenewsblog.com/2008/01/iphone-gets-run-over-by-18-whe.html

That's definitely impressive if it's true!

Still, that's just one of the many reasons the iPhone isn't right for me. I tell you what... IF I had already been a pre-existing ATT Wireless customer, I'd probably be sporting one right now, and if you remember a while back I really was gonna go ahead with it. But for now Im pretty close to a setup that works for me as it is.

hueterm
02-05-08, 01:12 AM
People have been predicting the demise of Sprint for 5 years now, and every year it seems to survive. Until CDMA technology finally gets to the point that it's too far outdated, Sprint will be there in one form or another. Not to mention they get to suck in Nextel profits now.

I've had Sprint for probably 8-9 years now, and it's NEVER been better, IMO. And I'm in a marginal area for them.

I wish the BB World Phone had a camera...I hate the BB Pearl's multi tap keys.

Lord Cadillac
02-05-08, 01:40 AM
I would NEVER own a Windows based smartphone again. The Treo 755P is still Palm based and I wouldnt have it any other way. It's a little fat for what it is, but it is SUPER fast at application switching and it is specifically the NON prettiness of the interface that makes it work so well, it is very purpose built.

For now, the iPhone, pretty as it may be, does not have 3G high speed data and isn't on any CDMA carrier, so it is non-existant to me. I need the high speed to use it with my laptop.
I know.. I actually played around with the latest version of Windows on my 750 before I sold it. It was better - but not better than the Palm 755.. I should have never bought that 750. At any cost, the iPhone does much better for me for what I need. It's almost a notebook replacement as nicely as it browses the web.

illumina
02-05-08, 01:42 AM
I've got a Samsung SGH T-629

http://www.mobiletechreview.com/image/phones/samsung_t629.jpg

I've had great luck with it, and love the slider setup.

Same thing as you Chad, on T-Mobile. I dropped my land line a long time ago for this one, and you know what? The bill is just a tad cheaper!

Lord Cadillac
02-05-08, 01:44 AM
In case anyone didn't know, "jailbreak"ing your iPhone brings all kinds of interesting new features like games, voice memos, to-do lists, terminals, etcetera.. All this stuff will be available to non-hacked iPhones very soon as well.

Vesicant
02-05-08, 01:56 AM
http://www.engadget.com/media/2006/04/sonyericsson_z525a.jpg

Sony Ericsson Z525A. Got it for practically free. Has features like bluetooth, infrared, streaming video, internet browsing, push to talk, picture and video recording. etc. It works great for what I do.

GizmoQ
02-05-08, 01:58 AM
I'm old school Windows man myself. I have an ancient PPC-6600 cause nothing since has had a big enough screen for me to use as a remote display/controller for my CarPC. I also use it with Orb to watch TV, DVR, and movies, and listen to my entire 750G music collection on my home PC from anywhere I can get an internet connection. Its large and bulky, but until Sprint comes out with another PPC phone with a 4" screen, I guess I'm stuck.

Playdrv4me
02-05-08, 02:21 AM
http://www.engadget.com/media/2006/04/sonyericsson_z525a.jpg

Sony Ericsson Z525A. Got it for practically free. Has features like bluetooth, infrared, streaming video, internet browsing, push to talk, picture and video recording. etc. It works great for what I do.

Sony-Ericsson (talk about strange bedfellows), yet ANOTHER GSM series of phones which I'd love to have. Particularly the Cybershot phone. But with GSM, im SOL.

Playdrv4me
02-05-08, 02:23 AM
I'm old school Windows man myself. I have an ancient PPC-6600 cause nothing since has had a big enough screen for me to use as a remote display/controller for my CarPC. I also use it with Orb to watch TV, DVR, and movies, and listen to my entire 750G music collection on my home PC from anywhere I can get an internet connection. Its large and bulky, but until Sprint comes out with another PPC phone with a 4" screen, I guess I'm stuck.

PPC-6700? I had the 6600 in Verizon form, and the slide out keyboard on the 6700 (if I were to go back to Windblows) would more than make up for the slightly smaller screen on the 6700. Im sure the 6700s are dirt cheap now and theyre faster than the 66.

slk230mb
02-05-08, 08:29 AM
http://www.engadget.com/media/2006/11/vzw_env.jpg

&

http://www.rimarkable.com/images/8700tmo.jpg

The enV is my personal cell, the 8700 is from work. Having the blackberry saves me a personal data plan.

codewize
02-05-08, 09:04 AM
Nextel i930. The only Nextel world phone.

blunted
02-05-08, 09:26 AM
I use the AT&T Tilt on T-mobile. I love the built-in GPS and I can even use citrix if I had to get on my companies server.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l209/chromecaddy/tilt.jpg

MauiV
02-05-08, 09:40 AM
Some kind of TMobile Flip. It is WiFi capable and if im on a WiFi I dont get charged minutes. Its also great at Snowshoe where cell coverage is virtually nonexistant (because of nearby radio telescope) or anyother place in the boondocks that doesnt have tower coverage but wifi is available.

I HATE flat phones and will never own another. A guy I work with bitches evrey single day about his wifes makeup gtting on his IPhone screen.

Personally I dont need a computer or an IPod or a Palm Pilot or a camera. I just need a phone that works whenever and wherever the hell I need to make or take a call.

HITMONEY
02-05-08, 10:17 AM
Blackberry Pearl.

I don't know if I could function without it. Instant push email for teh winnner!

http://whatsyourgameplan.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/blackberry-pearl1.jpg

BigJon
02-05-08, 10:22 AM
i have the samsung blackjack for at&t

gothicaleigh
02-05-08, 10:28 AM
I have a Motorola W315 that makes phone calls. I've had it for a while now and it works well for what I use it for. It was an emergency replacement when I lost my last phone.

:p

Blackout
02-05-08, 11:09 AM
Blackberry 8300

http://images.amazon.com/images/G/01/wireless/detail-page/bbcurve-front_back-400.jpg

malcolm
02-05-08, 11:15 AM
I've got an old black rotary dial phone that used to be known as a model 500.
That's a cool phone, don't let it go. It's likely able to withstand a nuclear strike. They sure don't make em like that anymore.

dkozloski
02-05-08, 12:14 PM
That's a cool phone, don't let it go. It's likely able to withstand a nuclear strike. They sure don't make em like that anymore.
It's kind of neat that rotary phones are still accommodated by the phone companies.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-05-08, 12:31 PM
I'm not gonna lie to you. I wish I had a Blackberry. It's just way to hard to txt msg with my phone. It takes forever to type a sentence in.

Blackout
02-05-08, 12:34 PM
I'm not gonna lie to you. I wish I had a Blackberry. It's just way to hard to txt msg with my phone. It takes forever to type a sentence in.
Do what I do, have a friend who works in he cell phone business and get his hand me downs. I got my BB for free and once my cell contract is up at th end of this month he is giving me one of his free lines so my bill is going to be $35 a month for unlimited e-mail, internet, and text messaging.

AMGoff
02-05-08, 12:56 PM
I'll second the iPhone's durability... My first week with it, I dropped the sucker a good five feet onto pavement... and all it did was nick the bezel... I've since had a few subsequent drops.

I initially thought it would be fragile based off of prior experiences with iPods... however, the iPhone doesn't share the full-size iPods achilles heel - a hard drive.

Needless to say, I don't even try to baby it anymore... I don't have some fancy case for it like I've seen many have... when I'm out and about I just stick it in my back pocket and that's that.

Also... I don't question the speed difference between EDGE and 3G. I'm sure a 3G connection blows EDGE out of the water. But again, the EDGE network suits my needs just fine on those rare occasions that I'm away from a wifi connection.

Either way... it's still faster than dialup

HITMONEY
02-05-08, 02:33 PM

There are trade offs with having a BB.

If you want a phone to cruise the internet and watch youtube videos etc etc.. don't get a BB. BB supports basic internet surfing with its built in browser and you can install Opera for even better results, but BB's do not support Flash or streaming video.

If you want your emails sent instantly to your phone (push email) then BB is for you. The BB's with built in GPS and WiFi are pretty saweet. I have the Pearl and my GF has the Curve 8310 with GPS.... very cool phone.
The BB Messenger rocks! It is like instant messenger that only goes between BB's.. way better than text messaging.

gdwriter
02-05-08, 02:40 PM
I have a Motorola RAZR V3:

http://www.letstalk.com/img/prod/cell-phones/verizonwireless/motorola/30898_pdi.gif

It's served me well; honestly, I don't really like to talk on the phone that much and I rarely use text messaging (usually just to respond to somebody who texts me).

I'm on Verizon's new-every-two plan and I'll be eligible for a new phone this summer. If the iPhone were to become available on Verizon (not sure how long the exclusive is with AT&T), I'd like one of those.

Otherwise, I'm not too picky. I've had good service with several Motorola phones, and Motorola used to be a client, so I have a bit of brand loyalty. But who knows what will be available this summer.

dkozloski
02-05-08, 02:55 PM
There are benefits to being a Luddite. Nobody in my family has ever sent a text message to anybody. My cell phone bill is $3.52/mo. It hasn't interrupted my train of thought in two weeks at least. At one time I was a slave to the telephone and it drove me crazy. I feel like a drug addict that finally got clean. Not having to jump everytime a machine commands me gives an unbelievable sense of freedom. When I feel I need to communicate with a friend I go visit them and they visit me.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-05-08, 03:37 PM
Jeez DKoz, it's almost like your Amish. :p

dkozloski
02-05-08, 04:01 PM
Jeez DKoz, it's almost like your Amish. :p
My furniture is Amish. Does that count? Those guys make first class stuff but you have to deal with them through a broker.

HITMONEY
02-05-08, 04:07 PM
I wish I could live without a mobile phone....

I remember the days before them, then came onslaught of the pager, now the mobile phone...

Next they will be surgicaly implanting them into your head at birth.

Alas, I do like getting my emails instantly while on the go, saves many trips to the computer... I haven't even fired up my laptop in months.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-05-08, 04:30 PM
Man, I can't imagine life without a computer. What else am I gonna use to cruise Myspace looking for horny 17 year old girls? :(

HushH
02-05-08, 04:32 PM
I have the T-Mobile Shadow:

http://www.slipperybrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/t-mobile-shadow.jpg

Wife has the Moto PEBL:

http://www.mycellphoneblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/motorola_pebl.jpg

fleetwood76
02-05-08, 04:43 PM
Hello.

I have a Nokia N95 witch I'm so far is very happy with. However I'm not sure it will stand up to the challance as a work phone in the summer with dust and so.

http://www.nseries.com/index.html#l=products,n95

http://www.nseries.com/nseries/v3/media/sections/products/tech_specs/en-R1/tech_specs_n95_us_en_R1.html

Jolle

AMGoff
02-05-08, 05:03 PM
I have the T-Mobile Shadow:

http://www.slipperybrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/t-mobile-shadow.jpg

Wife has the Moto PEBL:

http://www.mycellphoneblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/motorola_pebl.jpg

The wife has a Pebl as well and she loves it. To my recollection, it was never offered for Cingular, so I think we had to pick a T-Mobile one up somewhere and get it switched over... it is a neat looking little phone.

Blackout
02-05-08, 05:47 PM
The wife has a Pebl as well and she loves it. To my recollection, it was never offered for Cingular, so I think we had to pick a T-Mobile one up somewhere and get it switched over... it is a neat looking little phone.
As far as I know Cingular/AT&T never picked it up. Honestly though I don't see the big deal about the phone. It has the same exact program running it as the RAZR or any other Motorola (my old ROKR used the same setup) but the the ROKR had the best speakers out of the bunch for music playback

SvB4EvA
02-05-08, 05:56 PM
Dash. Yes, that is a Cadillac on my home screen. :thumbsup:

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6500/dsc00118jz6.jpg

Red_October_7000
02-05-08, 05:57 PM
I've got a Nokia 9300 which is huge by modern standards but still too small for me (I loved my 9290 but stupid Cingular began dropping the GSM band it used; it was truly HUGE, over 6" long not counting antenna, the 9300 is a little over 5, no antenna, and not as large in other dimensions as well). I'm holding out for a reproduction of the old Motorola Brick phones for the US market (they are made for the Oriental market now).

Playdrv4me
02-05-08, 05:59 PM
I've got a Nokia 9300 which is huge by modern standards but still too small for me (I loved my 9290 but stupid Cingular began dropping the GSM band it used; it was truly HUGE, over 6" long not counting antenna, the 9300 is a little over 5, no antenna, and not as large in other dimensions as well). I'm holding out for a reproduction of the old Motorola Brick phones for the US market (they are made for the Oriental market now).

As far as I'm concerned, the coolest phone Motorola ever produced was the ORIGINAL Vader, followed by the MicroTac Elite, which I owned when I lived in Guamtemala.

http://www.88-cellular.com/motorola/vader/case.jpg

http://getcellular.com/images/phones/100000000019.jpg

(Apparently there was a Digital version of the Elite... Cool!)

codewize
02-05-08, 06:54 PM
I had a Vader back in the day. Never did the StarTac thing

MauiV
02-05-08, 10:29 PM
Motorola V70 was the favorite phone I ever owned. Small, no frills, great conversation starter and then I dropped it into the sink.

gary88
02-05-08, 10:38 PM
I loved the StarTac, that was the coolest thing ever back in the day.

gothicaleigh
02-05-08, 11:09 PM
Motorola V70 was the favorite phone I ever owned. Small, no frills, great conversation starter and then I dropped it into the sink.

My favorite too. :thumbsup:

The uncomplicated metal body was pure class.

Speaking of handheld devices, anyone have a Clie T615? I found a few of my old PDAs in a drawer the other day and was impressed with it's build quality. They don't make PDAs like that anymore. Magnesium body with chrome accent trim and a leather flap. The thing looks like it was designed by a wristwatch jeweler.

thebigjimsho
02-05-08, 11:14 PM
I have an HTC Mogul with Sprint...

http://www.lowcostcells.com/images/blog/htc-mogul.jpg

and a Motorola i760 through NEXTEL for work...

http://www.phonedog.com/r/c/6075-2509-167-175-250x275.jpg

Destroyer
02-06-08, 12:17 AM
I'm rocking it old school baby!:cool2:

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z251/AstrocreepVIII/stand_500.jpg

Playdrv4me
02-06-08, 12:24 AM

= Brain Tumor.

BigJon
02-06-08, 01:04 AM
a brick how could people even walk around with those things.. when they came out?

Red_October_7000
02-06-08, 05:15 AM

How's that thing work? Does it have a headset port of any kind?

dkozloski
02-06-08, 01:21 PM
You see quite a few Iridium phones around this part of the country.

Night Wolf
02-06-08, 06:20 PM
I've got a Samsung SGH-319.... pretty much just a basic phone for today. It has a basic VGA camera, it sends text messages and also has AIM/Yahoo/ICQ..... As far as a phone, its a great phone, and thats all I wanted. Great reception, no complaints, battery life is great, I charge it every few days. I have a Samsung leather case for it that protects it from the daily grime... so far its fared pretty well.

http://tech-faq.phonedog.com/r/c/5854-3795-167-175-250x275.jpg

Playdrv4me
02-07-08, 10:13 AM
I've got a Samsung SGH-319.... pretty much just a basic phone for today. It has a basic VGA camera, it sends text messages and also has AIM/Yahoo/ICQ..... As far as a phone, its a great phone, and thats all I wanted. Great reception, no complaints, battery life is great, I charge it every few days. I have a Samsung leather case for it that protects it from the daily grime... so far its fared pretty well.

http://tech-faq.phonedog.com/r/c/5854-3795-167-175-250x275.jpg

Does the girl come with it?

P-Funk
02-07-08, 02:56 PM
Motorola V635

Cadillacboy
02-07-08, 04:13 PM
Nokia E90 is the best one i have ever used

RippyPartsDept
02-07-08, 05:27 PM
http://www.cnet.co.uk.nyud.net/story_media/49284812/slvrl7e.jpg
MOTO SLVR L7
i've got a condom on mine to protect it
i've dropped it a few times
worst that's happened is that it turns off/reboots or locks itself
the camera stinks, but i'm not much of a photo taking guy
i willl probably get an iphone, but who knows when i'll have the extra cash to afford one
plus by then it will have 3G and more hard drive space

dwight.j.carter
02-07-08, 05:36 PM
I'm loving my upstage though it is kind of a pain sometimes to flip it over to type. :cool2:

aamusls06
02-19-08, 01:45 AM
Treo 750

96Fleetwood
02-19-08, 11:34 AM
Nokia N93.. it is a wonderful phone with great options. Cost me $$$$

.. but the DVD quality video, great picture quality, wifi, and the fact I had the previous N90 model all sold me to it.

http://mobileimagingreport.com/images/Nokia%20N93.jpg

02-24-08, 12:41 PM
Motorola Razr

Jesda
02-24-08, 03:05 PM
Sprint is the top rated in fewest dropped calls, but bottom ranked for customer service. The EVDO data network is outstanding, and retains me as a customer.

I have a Samsung M610, the thinnest phone ever sold in the US.

http://www.slashphone.com/media/data/796/samsung_m610.jpg

CTSV_Rob
02-24-08, 03:16 PM
Motorola V710, Upgrading soon.