: How about them New York Giants?

TexasCadillac
02-03-08, 10:05 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAA! PATRIOTS LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT MADE MY DAY wAhOOOO!

AMGoff
02-03-08, 10:08 PM
You beat me to it!

I hate the Giants... but that was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Time for the Cadillac Post Game show.

CadillacGurl
02-03-08, 10:10 PM
Manning better get the caddy! I voted for him for about an hour strait....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-03-08, 10:11 PM
No thanks. I'm not a big fan of either, but the Giants caused us (The Vikings) to lose the NFC Championship back a few years ago ('98?). Rumor was they were picking up on all of our Offensive line radio transmissions, so they knew what we had planned, so they stopped us in our tracks. I think that was the year that we lost 41 to zip. I may be wrong though. And Randy Moss used to play for us, he was real good actually.

ryannel2003
02-03-08, 10:12 PM
I was really looking forward to a Cadillac commercial during the game... but that damn Genesis looks awesome! Oh yeah, GO GIANTS!!!!

gary88
02-03-08, 10:12 PM
I wanted the Pats to win, but the Giants obviously wanted this game more. Tom Brady played like stinky ass the entire game.

AMGoff
02-03-08, 10:18 PM
Ol' stinky ass Tom Brady...

Bridget Moynahan said the very same thing.

ryannel2003
02-03-08, 10:20 PM
Gisele is quite attractive... wonder how much longer before she realizes he's an ass hat?

Wait, Cadillac Escalade Hybird? Damn, thats awesome.

CadillacGurl
02-03-08, 10:22 PM
Yeah the Escalade Hybrid will be at the Chicago Auto Show :cool2:

lawfive
02-03-08, 10:22 PM
Very. Nice. Game.

HITMONEY
02-03-08, 10:37 PM
Bwahahahahahaha!

RightTurn
02-03-08, 10:42 PM
:cheer: Yeah, baby.

hueterm
02-03-08, 10:50 PM
I don't really have anything for or against either team, but am glad the Giants won -- not big on the "dynasty" thing. Whether it's the Yankees, the Patriots, Tiger Woods...it all gets a little boring after a while.

Florian
02-03-08, 10:52 PM
nice to see NY win over the highly overhyped Pats.....

F

joee5
02-03-08, 10:58 PM
I'm a Steeler fan but it is nice to see a player of Michael Straham's caliber finally win a championship he duly deserves. No he can ride into the sunset if he chooses. It was a great defensive game. Oh and it appeared to me as if BelliCHOKE wanted to cry.

Slywun
02-03-08, 11:24 PM
Was glad to see Coughlin win his Superbowl. Great game. Am I the only one disturbed by the lack of class of Bill Belichick walking off the field before the last play? How you like them now Tiki?

Looking to buy my "18-1 Dynasty" shirt....

Good win for the Blue.....

CaddyChillin77777
02-03-08, 11:53 PM
GIANTS. Patriots are now the 43rd best team in NFL history. This is what they deserves. Cheaters, douchebags, bad sports. 2007-2008 Pats 18-1.

BigJon
02-04-08, 12:01 AM
i was glad to see either team win.. i really wanted GB to go to the superbowl but hey shit happen ya know

thebigjimsho
02-04-08, 12:04 AM
Since I work in a few hours, I'm coming back to my brother's for dinner tomorrow and we're cracking open a bottle of champagne to celebrate the '72 Fins...

hahahahahahahahaha

Red_October_7000
02-04-08, 12:27 AM
Oh Hell Yes! I've waited years and years for this. Especially over the Patriots. I am happy.

JC316
02-04-08, 01:11 AM
I was hoping that the Giants would win. The Pats lost for the same reason that Dallas and Green Bay did, that damn Giants Defense.

Red_October_7000
02-04-08, 03:07 AM
Quite true. I've never seen Brady hit the dirt so many times. People were asking why his throws were shitty, but the answer is that for the entire season he's been invincible. And now all of a sudden he was eating the turf with regularity. Only natural that he'd get uneasy all of a sudden upon hearing the "pitter patter of little feet" as Fran Tarkenton used to say. That said the Patriots were still a mighty force to be reconned with and in typical Giants fashion they kept us on the edge of our seats until the clock showed 00:00

clarkz71
02-04-08, 06:52 AM
I for one was very tired of all the "perfect season" hype and the comparisons
of Tom Brady to Joe Montana. I'm really glad the Giants put Brady in his place.

Congratulations to the Giants on a great game.

dqw1
02-04-08, 09:04 AM
It was good a really good game and I have to admit I wanted the Pat's to win but NY took it to'em. Is it just me or did this years Superbowl commercials suck overall? And how about Ryan Sea-dress asking someone wearing a Pat's hat who he was going for? And just what the hell was Paula Abdul trying to do?

Submariner409
02-04-08, 09:38 AM
As a born Redskins fan the Giants' wonderful victory was bittersweet, but it's also great to have a NFC team come out on top. I firmly believe the Patriots got lucky over a few better teams during the regular season.

Yes, the ads were flat awful.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-04-08, 10:41 AM
If the Patriots would have won, that would have been the first "no loss" season since the Dolphins back in '72.

blunted
02-04-08, 10:44 AM
That game was insane.. exactly what the Superbowl is about. Giants came out hungry for it just like I expected.. but I never could have imagined the way they kept ripping into Brady. Simply amazing.. how about this catch:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l209/chromecaddy/sickcatch.jpg

The Giants pull of an upset.. my wallets heavier this morning.. and now if I could just get tomorrow off to go to the parade... :sneaky:

EcSTSatic
02-04-08, 01:10 PM
That game was insane.. exactly what the Superbowl is about. Giants came out hungry for it just like I expected.. but I never could have imagined the way they kept ripping into Brady. Simply amazing.. how about this catch:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l209/chromecaddy/sickcatch.jpg

The Giants pull of an upset.. my wallets heavier this morning.. and now if I could just get tomorrow off to go to the parade... :sneaky:

This was the play of the evening. Not only was it a fantastic catch, it kept the Giants in the game to go on to win!!!

thebigjimsho
02-04-08, 01:34 PM
That scramble and catch was the play of the YEAR!!

The Tony Show
02-04-08, 02:57 PM
I had a hard time sleeping last night due to the sound of the 3 million new Patriots fans simultaneously scraping the Patriots stickers off their car windows.

onebadcad
02-04-08, 04:33 PM
Great game, great result, my 8-year old daughter watched it from start to finish and we both invented a new (but embarassing) dance when the Giants sealed the deal.

AND AS TBJS STATED, ONLY THE '72 FINS ARE PERFECT!!!

1990CaddyBrougham
02-04-08, 09:51 PM
Guess im a minority here... But a strong New England fan.

dkozloski
02-04-08, 09:56 PM
I thought you'd all gone into the witness protection program.

theloanman219
02-04-08, 11:18 PM
GIANTS. Patriots are now the 43rd best team in NFL history. This is what they deserves. Cheaters, douchebags, bad sports. 2007-2008 Pats 18-1.

You know what was said to the media "we all do it, they just got caught" Every time there is a team that plays well everyone wants to put them down. They may not have had "The Perfect Season" but they are the only team to go 18-0. So screw you! Some of it was luck. But hey everytime I start my car in the morning and come home at night, it is luck! Oh yeah that's right, Your team didn't do it!

I had a hard time sleeping last night due to the sound of the 3 million new Patriots fans simultaneously scraping the Patriots stickers off their car windows.

Tony we disagree on this one. I put on the jacket and hat this morning and was proud of a team that did what no other has. There has been more records broken this year than any other by one team. They might not have won the Superbowl but they are still winners!

And the Giants won...Good for them they played better. But I don't hate them for it. On the other hand the Manning ***s can go now and dance around there Escalades with their pants down. If they want.

Go Pats! They play hard and are focused for the most part. They didn't not win. It was no fault of Brady. The only reason why he hit the dirt was because he had no coverage. Everyone saw that. They just want to put him down because that is what people do.

Oh well there is always next year. And I hope they do it again, and again, and again. So put that in your pipe smoke it! :want:

dkozloski
02-04-08, 11:28 PM
The Giants had all the coverage and the Pats gave Brady little protection. The Giants turned up the wick and the Pats tried to coast on their laurels. The ball is a funny shape and bounces in odd ways. Did anybody besides me pick up on the Casper rule infraction with the batted fumble.

Florian
02-04-08, 11:57 PM
. They might not have won the Superbowl but they are still winners!

The mantra of the loser....LOL :thepan: :yawn: :lies: :bonkers: :helpless: :histeric:

F

dkozloski
02-05-08, 01:55 AM
The mantra of the loser....LOL :thepan: :yawn: :lies: :bonkers: :helpless: :histeric:

F
You've got that right. There are winners and there are losers. The Giants were the winners and what does that make the Pats? On top of that the Pats got their asses kicked through complacency and a lack of effort.

EcSTSatic
02-05-08, 09:05 AM
.... They didn't not win. It was no fault of Brady. The only reason why he hit the dirt was because he had no coverage. Everyone saw that.

"They didn't not win." That's a double negative. Are you saying they did win :hmm:

Brady isn't the only one on the team. The fault is with the whole team, Brady included. The Giants were a better team that night.

thebigjimsho
02-05-08, 11:51 AM
They may not have had "The Perfect Season" but they are the only team to go 18-0.I've been waiting to hear a depressed fan start this as their mantra. The problem? Most of those wins were in the regular season. Which is easier. The mark of a great team is playoff performances. The Giants went 4-0 in the playoffs...on the road. And the '72 Dolphins went 3-0, with a ROAD AFC championship game in Pittsburgh.

The Patriots went 2-1 in the postseason. Mediocre. 2nd place is just the first loser...

thebigjimsho
02-05-08, 11:54 AM
Go Pats! They play hard and are focused for the most part. They didn't not win. It was no fault of Brady. The only reason why he hit the dirt was because he had no coverage. Everyone saw that. They just want to put him down because that is what people do.

Sorry, but Brady over and underthrew more passes in that game than all year combined. He was rattled and it affected him. As much his fault as anyone's.

thebigjimsho
02-05-08, 11:55 AM
Oh well there is always next year. And I hope they do it again, and again, and again. So put that in your pipe smoke it! :want:What? To become the biggest chokers in NFL history?

thebigjimsho
02-05-08, 11:58 AM
Yesterday was awesome. Sports radio in Boston was a pleasure. All day long I just soaked it in. Then I went over my brother's for dinner. We had a couple friends over. We popped open a bottle of champagne. And celebrated the Giants and '72 Dolphins...

theloanman219
02-05-08, 12:42 PM
Im not saying they didn't do a bad job. They sucked! Brady didn't come through like he always did. Im saying they are still one of the best teams in NFL history. It amazes me how people hate winners. Even before they lost the big game....Most everyone here and everywhere were haters. How many times did you hear Tom Brady say I in any of his interviews (unless directly asked). He is always about the team. And it is hard for me to believe that NO ONE wanted to see them do it. Well I did. And im proud of it.

gdwriter
02-05-08, 02:25 PM

I thought you'd all gone into the witness protection program.Nope. I'm still a Patriots fan and will be always. I've stuck with them through more than one 2-14 season and as painful as Sunday night was, I'll stand by my team.

Did the Giants outplay them? You bet. Did the Patriots break down in multiple ways at the worst possible time? You bet. Was Belichick leaving the field with :01 on the clock poor sportsmanship? You bet. Was I pissed off at the end of the game? You bet.

But as I've said in other threads, ultimately it's just a football game. It's not the end of the world.

Sure, had the Patriots pulled out yet another improbable win, I'd be thrilled and hailing their performance. The idea of a perfect season is just too improbable not to be excited about it. I honestly haven't seen a team come this close to a perfect season and be so dominating since the 1985 Chicago Bears (who humiliated my beloved Pats in Super Bowl XX). But I wouldn't bad mouth the other team or their fans. There's a difference between supporting your team and being a douche about it.

I don't like arrogance on the part of a team or their fans, and I'll readily admit many fans and some on the team acted like they were invincible. I always knew they had vulnerabilities and just plain got lucky in cases like the Baltimore game. Eventually, their luck was going to run out, and it did with seconds to play in the fourth quarter. Rotten timing, that.

So while I probably won't wear any of my Patriots sweatshirts for at least a few weeks, they're not going to Goodwill, either.

AMGoff
02-05-08, 06:49 PM
So they won 18 games... big whoop... the fact remains - they couldn't seal the deal.

Winners don't choke in the end...

I should know - I'm an Eagles fan.

HITMONEY
02-06-08, 02:46 PM
Besides the 72 Dolphins (arrogant asses themselves), I think the Chargers are relishing the Giants victory, or rather the Patriots loss, the most.

My brother lives in San Diego and he said the town went nuts over the Pats loss because of what happened when the Pats were in Jack Murphy stadium.

thebigjimsho
02-06-08, 07:28 PM
Besides the 72 Dolphins (arrogant asses themselves), I think the Chargers are relishing the Giants victory, or rather the Patriots loss, the most.
I think people who complain because the media covers the '72 Fins are whiney...

theloanman219
02-06-08, 07:29 PM
So they won 18 games IN A ROW WITHOUT A LOSS... big whoop...

Besides they are the only team that has ever accomplished it! :yup:

dkozloski
02-06-08, 07:35 PM
At the highest level in practically every sport, the differences between the teams are primarily mental. The Giants had their heads in the game and the Patriots were content to let chance run it's course which it did in the Giants favor. They could have buckled down and made the extreme effort that it would have taken to beat another team that was already in that mode. They chose to air mail the game in. The fact that they lost was nobody's fault but their own. Any sympathy directed in their direction would only be enabling them to do it again.

thebigjimsho
02-06-08, 09:00 PM
Besides they are the only team that has ever accomplished it! :yup::crying2:

HITMONEY
02-06-08, 09:00 PM
I think people who complain because the media covers the '72 Fins are whiney...

I'm not sure I understand, are you calling me "whiney"?

:thehand:

Wine-o maybe, whiney, never.

:alchi:

thebigjimsho
02-06-08, 09:05 PM
n346as4zmug

thebigjimsho
02-06-08, 09:08 PM
mrbQgCL0YAs

thebigjimsho
02-06-08, 09:11 PM
cak1m9DkMSg

gdwriter
02-07-08, 01:03 AM
Actually, the Patriots had an NFL-record 21-game winning streak over the 2003-2004 season. And while I'll admit the Giants played better and deserved to win, had Eli gone down on that 3rd and 5 instead of wriggling away and getting an amazing completion, the Patriots would have likely won.

dkozloski
02-07-08, 01:06 AM
Actually, the Patriots had an NFL-record 21-game winning streak over the 2003-2004 season. And while I'll admit the Giants played better and deserved to win, had Eli gone down on that 3rd and 5 instead of wriggling away and getting an amazing completion, the Patriots would have likely won.
If the queen had gonads she'd be king.

gdwriter
02-07-08, 01:17 AM
If the queen had gonads she'd be king.I'm not making excuses. The Patriots did not play good enough to win. The Giants did. I wouldn't say that the Patriots air mailed in their performance, but they definitely looked flat, and the Giants played much harder.

dkozloski
02-07-08, 01:31 AM
I'm not making excuses. The Patriots did not play good enough to win. The Giants did. I wouldn't say that the Patriots air mailed in their performance, but they definitely looked flat, and the Giants played much harder.
The Patriots just couldn't maintain that competitive edge all the way to the finish line. It turned out to be harder than they thought it would be.

70eldo
02-07-08, 03:05 PM
Hey, I saw the super bowl too!
Got NASN just 1 day prior to the Superbowl! Due to the time difference, the game started at midnight until 4 am... That's a hard Monday Morning at work!

But what a game!

onebadcad
02-09-08, 12:43 AM
Newsflash, the Pats lost, bottom line, no other story, they are losers, poor losers at that, their season meant nothing without a Super Bowl victory, gross underachievers beaten by a team they should have crushed but for an obvious reason they underestimated the Giants-this can be categorized as arrogance, they will only be remembered as losers, the most pathetic losers in the history of the NFL due to the 14 points they were favored by, losers with a monster payroll of $125M,,, face reality, move on, acknowledge the '72 Fins are the GREATEST THAT EVER WAS, THE GREATEST THAT WILL EVER BE, AND GREATER THAN ALL THOSE WHO WILL EVER PLAY---WHOOOA SAYS RIC FLAIR!!!

Now another pause in our programming so the Patsie fans can reload their tissue holder,,,

,,, and also, the Fins with Parcells are back baby, we are firing Porter, Green, Booker, retiring Zach, trading JTaylor, swapping our PK for a $1M dollar dude, bringing Marino back for a few more glory years, trading our number one for three first rounders, will have at least $50M for free agency and will create a dynasty that John Wooden will be envious of----I'm outta here!!!

MauiV
02-09-08, 12:58 AM
Put down the pipe and slowly back away from the crack viles.

TexasCadillac
02-09-08, 02:22 AM
Besides they are the only team that has ever accomplished it! :yup: PATRIOTS are poor LOOSERS and even the coach is a LOOSER with a poor attitude and poor sportsmanship. Who cares if they won 18 and lost the one that counts, the Superbowl. Winning 18 and loosing the last game is like being in first place in the Indianapolis 500 every lap except the last one and then losing the last lap. It isn't hard to figure out unless your are a patriot or a fan. Didn't the patriots get caught cheating using an illegal listening device this year? And what is that constipated look on brady boys face every time I saw him? He probably needs exlax cause he is full of it. TexasCadillac

onebadcad
02-09-08, 10:39 AM
Put down the pipe and slowly back away from the crack viles.

Great post, not to mention trite and inane.
Watch your insinuations douchesack, as suggesting drug use makes it very personal.
And spellcheck your brainless response, as it has a glaring error.

MauiV
02-09-08, 03:21 PM
Learn to take life a little less seriously. The Fish have.

The Tuna is the single most overated person in the HISTORY of the NFL. Enjoy.

thebigjimsho
02-10-08, 01:06 AM
Learn to take life a little less seriously. The Fish have.

The Tuna is the single most overated person in the HISTORY of the NFL. Enjoy.Now who's smoking the crack pipe? He consistently takes franchises with 1 or 2 wins and turns them around in 2 years. All the frackin' time. Don't take your irritation with onebadcad and get all stupid on us...

MauiV
02-10-08, 04:34 PM
Great, he won something 20 years ago. Congrats.

Jets, NOTTA. Pats, NOTTA. Cowbitches, NOTTA. Notta Damn thing.

Guess he was lucky to have Belichick and LT in NY back in the day.

The only person close to this level of overrated is Ditka, but at least he was a great player.

thebigjimsho
02-10-08, 11:01 PM

The only person close to this level of overrated is Ditka, but at least he was a great player.Hey, Maui, it's NADA, not NOTTA. But he took over the Patriots with 2 wins and had them in the Super Bowl quickly. He took over the Jets with 1 win and got them to the AFC Championship game. The Cowboys were a pathetic franchise with lousy drafting and Parcells left them as a perennial contender.

If you call that overrated, then you're far dumber than anyone or any post on this thread...

dkozloski
02-10-08, 11:03 PM

The only person close to this level of overrated is Ditka, but at least he was a great player.
Mike Ditka was a slightly better than mediocre tight end. He was never a Dave Casper, Tony Gonzalez, or Kellen Winslow the elder. His claim to fame was that he was more a pass catcher than blocker.

RightTurn
02-10-08, 11:14 PM
:yawn:

thebigjimsho
02-10-08, 11:32 PM
:yawn:I'll bring the herbal tea, m'dear...

RightTurn
02-11-08, 08:49 AM
:cloud9:

MauiV
02-11-08, 03:16 PM
Hey, Maui, it's NADA, not NOTTA. But he took over the Patriots with 2 wins and had them in the Super Bowl quickly. He took over the Jets with 1 win and got them to the AFC Championship game. The Cowboys were a pathetic franchise with lousy drafting and Parcells left them as a perennial contender.

If you call that overrated, then you're far dumber than anyone or any post on this thread...

He takes over teams with no where to go but up. Where is the miracle in that? What did HE ever accomplish with those teams?

NOTTA damn thing.

Take the Cardinals to the Superbowl and Ill be convinced.

The best thing he has done in the last decade is Coors Light commercial clips.

thebigjimsho
02-11-08, 04:44 PM
He takes over teams with no where to go but up. Where is the miracle in that? What did HE ever accomplish with those teams?

NOTTA damn thing.

Take the Cardinals to the Superbowl and Ill be convinced.

The best thing he has done in the last decade is Coors Light commercial clips.Of course, trusted NFL talent evaluators can't stop the rushing tide of losing once it happens. So why pay Parcells when any schmuck can turn an NFL franchise around?

Nevermind that he's done it everywhere he's gone. And guess what? He's done it without Belichick and he's done it without LT. Come on, come up with other reasons why he lucked out. He wasn't lucky to have most of the people working for him. He picked them. Come on, keep coming up with pointless drivel. You've got nothing, NADA!

thebigjimsho
02-11-08, 04:47 PM
As for NOTTA, keep using it. It's always good for making us chuckle...

MauiV
02-12-08, 06:23 PM
Point is..... The Fish will still suck. The AFC is LOADED and a team with shit for QB, no O line and a defense that is older than dirt isnt playoff bound anytime soon.

The entire roster needs a overhaul and its gonna take more than a season for that to happen.

There isnt a chance in hell they win the East and the 2 wildcards will go to MUCH better teams. To far to go for the Fins and not nearly enough talent to work with any time soon.

NOTTA f'in chance. As is stands right now only the Cowgirls are interested in the #1 pick to grab Mcfadden but he will still be available around #5 (maybe even all the way to the Pats who will take him #8) if the early teams dont trade down.

BTW, yes I know Nada is Spanglish for nothing, BUT since Im living in a locale yet to be overrun by illegals I choose to use the Americanized version as in "Not a damn thing". And Im pretty sure that someone from Mass is in no position to critique pronunciation.

thebigjimsho
02-13-08, 11:52 AM

Point is..... The Fish will still suck. The AFC is LOADED and a team with shit for QB, no O line and a defense that is older than dirt isnt playoff bound anytime soon.

The entire roster needs a overhaul and its gonna take more than a season for that to happen.

There isnt a chance in hell they win the East and the 2 wildcards will go to MUCH better teams. To far to go for the Fins and not nearly enough talent to work with any time soon.

NOTTA f'in chance. As is stands right now only the Cowgirls are interested in the #1 pick to grab Mcfadden but he will still be available around #5 (maybe even all the way to the Pats who will take him #8) if the early teams dont trade down.

BTW, yes I know Nada is Spanglish for nothing, BUT since Im living in a locale yet to be overrun by illegals I choose to use the Americanized version as in "Not a damn thing". And Im pretty sure that someone from Mass is in no position to critique pronunciation.Again, he's done it everywhere else. In previous quotes, you say it's easy to get a team up that has nowhere else to go. News flash, he's taken teams with worse talent and done more. The Dolphins, as a whole, are young. They lost a lot last year due to inexperience. Miami has almost $35M in cap room and the #1 pick, which you may think they can't get out of. Draft talk has not even started. Teams get nervous. And you will be proven wrong, as always.

As for NOTTA, it would be not a. NADA means nothing, not a doesn't necessarily meant that. In your top quote, you use it incorrectly.

I know people in Kentucky so I know there are some learned people there. But in the state known for higher education, I am very comfortable in critiquing your poor usage of the supposed American language. Maybe MA has more illegals than Kentucky, but we have fewer trailer parks...

MauiV
02-13-08, 12:04 PM
And I still know how to pronounce C-A-R.

NOT A DAMN THING.

Most teams are looking at being at least $20 million under the new cap so the Fins arent really in that great of a spot. The #1 overall pick this year isnt something a lot of teams are clamoring over. Who really WANTS Brohm? Living 25 minutes from the Tards podunk stadium I have seen plenty of him, hes a career clipboard holder. McFadden is far and away the best player on the board but no one other than Jerry Jones (or Ditka) is gonna trade 3 picks to trade to the #1 spot to get a RB. Its all about needs and as long as the teams ahead of you dont really need the guy, odds are he is still gonna be available in the top 8.

The Miami defense is anything BUT young. Its ANCIENT. The entire roster needs an overhaul. Yes ENTIRE. The Rickey Williams fiasco sums this francise up PERFECTLY. Its an abortion in progress.

BTW, Bill wont be coaching the Fish either. He will be flying a desk. Tony Sparano? Are you kiddin me?

thebigjimsho
02-13-08, 03:21 PM

NOT A DAMN THING.

Most teams are looking at being at least $20 million under the new cap so the Fins arent really in that great of a spot. The #1 overall pick this year isnt something a lot of teams are clamoring over. Who really WANTS Brohm? Living 25 minutes from the Tards podunk stadium I have seen plenty of him, hes a career clipboard holder. McFadden is far and away the best player on the board but no one other than Jerry Jones (or Ditka) is gonna trade 3 picks to trade to the #1 spot to get a RB. Its all about needs and as long as the teams ahead of you dont really need the guy, odds are he is still gonna be available in the top 8.

The Miami defense is anything BUT young. Its ANCIENT. The entire roster needs an overhaul. Yes ENTIRE. The Rickey Williams fiasco sums this francise up PERFECTLY. Its an abortion in progress.

BTW, Bill wont be coaching the Fish either. He will be flying a desk. Tony Sparano? Are you kiddin me?Sure, you hicks would pronounce it with 3 Rs...Figure out what you're talking about before you open your mouth full of drivel again.

As for #1, Brohm is NOT it. But since that's all you know, there's also Matt Ryan who is a much better QB but also DL Long and Dorsey could easily command that top pick.

As for Miami's defense, they are not ancient. Yes, they have Taylor and Thomas but Taylor can play the 3-4OLB for a few more years. As for the rest of the defense, tell me how old Rod Wright, Matt Roth, Soliai, Pope, Crowder, Will Allen, Jason Allen, Andre Goodman and Yeremiah Bell all are...Again, you look like a tool.

As for Parcells being only a desk guy, it won't be his first time. And this league is as much a talent acquisition task as a coaching one. If Sparano's not the guy, big deal. They can jettison him next year if need be. Just get the draft right. And seeing how talent rich the Cowboys are with Parcells and Ireland running the show, talent will be a given.

Give up your tired, uneducated act, huh?

thebigjimsho
02-13-08, 03:24 PM
...think it over while downing a bottle of Ale 8...

MauiV
02-13-08, 07:44 PM
MMMM. Ale 8 One. Havent had one in a few months but it does sound good.

The AFC is just way to good for Miami to crack the playoffs anytime soon. A team like Houston is about ready to break through and the Fish have nowhere near the talent as the Texans. Cleveland is right there, Jax and Tenn are just a couple players short of being top tier. the fact that they get the Jets and Bills twice a year is the only thing they have going for them.

ahahnu
02-19-08, 08:30 PM
I just found this little gem of a thread. I actually had the glory of going with my dad out to Arizona and watch the most glorious of triumphs over the Patriots. I am a life long Giants fan. My dad has had season tix since '75, and when I was born in '80, he put me on the waiting list to get my own tickets. Finally 25 years later I received the chance to get my own. Dad's account got selected in the season ticket lottery so we went for face value. The whole trip was great. He kept saying its an omen - we stayed at the Blue Mist Motel.

I tried to go and meet Chef, but he had left for the day. His resort happened to be where the G-Men were staying so we ended up hanging out with a few of the Boys in Blue. The next day I went to Bondurant, just to look as it cost $1100 to go for the day. While there Adrian Grenier from Entourage was their doing a Cadillac promo, so I got to meet him and the President of Cadillac. (have pics to prove it) I can't wait for Thursday as I go to Florida to see the rents where mom Tivo'd the game so I'll actually get to see it.

So much was geared towards the Pats winning. The stadium announcer would give an enthusiastic 1st down like a home team (yea they were but still) and when the Giants did we were barely informed. The Pats bench and fans all were sat on the side of the stadium so they view of the trophy ceremony would be easier to see. I am so happy they lost, just to shut the cockiness up. The game went so fast, there were no replays showed in the stadium so I am eager to really "watch" the game.

Blunted - great pic

That leads me to my delima. Dad was also a Devils season ticket holder and we both went to Game 7 in 2003 when they won. I have the two stubs mounted on the outside of the elongated picture of he whole stadium celebrating. You must know what I'm talking about. Every stadium has them whether they won or not. Well dad wants his stub. So I only have one. I'm thinking of getting the pic Blunted attatched, signed by Tyree and the stub mounted next to that, or a picture of Manning hoisting the VLT after being crowned MVP with the stub signed matted the whole 9. Whatcha think? I'll have my popcorn ready.

thebigjimsho
03-08-09, 03:09 PM

BTW, yes I know Nada is Spanglish for nothing, BUT since Im living in a locale yet to be overrun by illegals I choose to use the Americanized version as in "Not a damn thing". And Im pretty sure that someone from Mass is in no position to critique pronunciation.

NOT A DAMN THING.

BTW, Bill wont be coaching the Fish either. He will be flying a desk. Tony Sparano? Are you kiddin me?I don't wanna rehash the name callin', Maui. But holy hades, were you WRONG...

joee5
03-08-09, 03:32 PM
Here we go!!! http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww11/joee5/jharrison.gif

thebigjimsho
03-08-09, 03:34 PM
stop living in the past...

MauiV
03-08-09, 04:23 PM
Brady goin down opened up the division to the 3 shitty also rans.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally.

thebigjimsho
03-08-09, 08:19 PM
Brady goin down opened up the division to the 3 shitty also rans.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally.Still, they went 1-1 against New England, which they usually do anyway...