: Montel Williams tells it like it is

gary88
02-03-08, 12:54 AM
co3Spcq6Uzs

And now, maybe just coincidentally, his show is off the air

lawfive
02-03-08, 01:07 AM
Hmmm... Can't talk about the troops on FOX NEWS? That means there's no place to talk about the troops.

SvB4EvA
02-03-08, 03:29 AM
Hmmm... Can't talk about the troops on FOX NEWS? That means there's no place to talk about the troops.

yea seriously

joee5
02-03-08, 05:36 AM
I watched his show whenever I was able to and I would have to say that his was the best talk show. I got nothin but the upmost respect for the man.

93DevilleUSMC
02-03-08, 05:45 AM
co3Spcq6Uzs

And now, maybe just coincidentally, his show is off the air

Thanks for this post.

LS1Mike
02-03-08, 07:46 AM
Montel is the Man! The Fox guys even adimt to feeding the beast.
He was in the Navy, I believe he actually retired from it. Started out enlisted then went officer.

CIWS
02-03-08, 11:32 AM
You have to keep a close eye on those ex Navy guys.....

The DoD Death notifications can take a few days before they become public info and are posted with names and info. They have to notify next of kin first then make the official announcements.

http://www.defenselink.mil/Releases/

93DevilleUSMC
02-03-08, 06:20 PM
Montel is the Man! The Fox guys even adimt to feeding the beast.
He was in the Navy, I believe he actually retired from it. Started out enlisted then went officer.

I thought he went straight to the academy and got commissioned.

silver_ws6
02-03-08, 09:11 PM
i met him at a hotel once great guy and a family man too.. yeah hes dealt with a bunch fo BS in his life but anyone whose making money wil have their haters. !

Playdrv4me
02-04-08, 04:27 PM
That was hard to watch. What a pointless rant, I don't know Montel's stand (nor do I particularly care) but I can not tell if he's FOR THE WAR and SUPPORTING our troops, or if he's against it and using troop casualties to as a convenient and tasteless way to condemn it.

nickc50310
02-04-08, 04:51 PM
That was hard to watch. What a pointless rant, I don't know Montel's stand (nor do I particularly care) but I can not tell if he's FOR THE WAR and SUPPORTING our troops, or if he's against it and using troop casualties to as a convenient and tasteless way to condemn it.

He is not doing that at all. He is simply making a point of how DISGUSTING it is that our country gives a shit about some actor who died (possibly at his own hands) than they do about the men and women defending our freedom.

Montel is a great man.

Playdrv4me
02-04-08, 05:03 PM
He is not doing that at all. He is simply making a point of how DISGUSTING it is that our country gives a shit about some actor who died (possibly at his own hands) than they do about the men and women defending our freedom.

Montel is a great man.

Only because I don't know much about him I will concede your point. However that whole affair was just very strange to watch. If there is any network that gives the war and troops the most coverage it's Fox.