: Dopestar! For you!

Spyder
02-01-08, 03:38 AM
Zombies?!

http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

Spyder
02-01-08, 03:38 AM
http://www.archaeology.org/online/features/hierakonpolis/zombies.html

joee5
02-01-08, 08:38 AM
Lotsa funny stuff in the first link.

JTraik
02-01-08, 10:07 AM
Is this a joke or what? I fail to see peoples fascination with Zombies... can someone please explain this interest? Is it because they are violent... infected... mindless.... fictional... what is so cool about them???? It all just seems very cheesy to me, but perhaps someone can enlighten me. And DON'T tell me to read a damn book about them... my friend owns a copy of that Zombie Survival Guide and I read the back cover and the preface I think... I won't read past that until someone explains what all the hype is over zombies!!!

Rolex
02-01-08, 10:37 AM
Is this a joke or what? I fail to see peoples fascination with Zombies... can someone please explain this interest? Is it because they are violent... infected... mindless.... fictional... what is so cool about them???? It all just seems very cheesy to me, but perhaps someone can enlighten me. And DON'T tell me to read a damn book about them... my friend owns a copy of that Zombie Survival Guide and I read the back cover and the preface I think... I won't read past that until someone explains what all the hype is over zombies!!!

As an expert marksman my fascination is with the level of shooting skill needed to kill them. Headshots only, and mostly doing so on the move and most likely using an AR carbine for its higher sustained rate of fire.

What's your aversion to the living dead? :hmm:

gothicaleigh
02-01-08, 10:40 AM
IoXgRtDysLY

JTraik
02-01-08, 12:06 PM
As an expert marksman my fascination is with the level of shooting skill needed to kill them. Headshots only, and mostly doing so on the move and most likely using an AR carbine for its higher sustained rate of fire.

What's your aversion to the living dead? :hmm:

My aversion to them is my ignorance to their allure I suppose. I don't mean to sound rude but for instance your comment;

"As an expert marksman my fascination is with the level of shooting skill needed to kill them."

Yeah... I just don't find the humor, forgive me. This whole zombie cult thing is absolutely ridiculous to me... almost as bad as anime... yes I am bashing anime, anime is f***ing retarded... zombies are getting there...

Spyder
02-01-08, 12:29 PM
Anime, I'm with you on. Zombies are fun and, like Rolex says, they're a great reason to practice, practice, practice!

illumina
02-01-08, 02:35 PM
This is for fighting zombies...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wg1pFNwTOE

dkozloski
02-01-08, 03:12 PM
Do you know how to make a zombie?

Get her drunk.

Spyder
02-01-08, 05:46 PM
Shotguns aren't the greatest for zombies...far from it, really. They don't penetrate skulls and aren't accurate enough to do long range shooting with slugs. Body shots may slow them down, but you have to get to the brain to kill 'em.

Rolex
02-01-08, 06:00 PM
Shotguns aren't the greatest for zombies...far from it, really. They don't penetrate skulls and aren't accurate enough to do long range shooting with slugs. Body shots may slow them down, but you have to get to the brain to kill 'em.

You also should consider the time it takes to reload. Sustained rate of fire and fast reloads is everything when it comes to zombie killin. ;)