: For "Canadian Warship" Something ya'll might like eh?

Ralph
05-14-04, 01:03 AM
Humerous but factual!!

http://durtydan.paintballresource.org/www.durtydan.com/ddcc/50things.html

tru504187211
05-14-04, 09:53 AM
Any chance you guys are going to allow those damn French speakers to separate into their own tiny land-locked country? lol

Ralph
05-14-04, 02:24 PM
Any chance you guys are going to allow those damn French speakers to separate into their own tiny land-locked country? lol

Ahhh the French. I wish they would seperate because I'm tired of their whinning that they want a "special and distinct society!" :rolleyes2 They almost did seperate some years back, and it was close. Something like 52% vote made them stay. :rant2:

canadianwarship
05-15-04, 12:26 AM
Heh heh, relax, Canada's ok by me. How is Paul Martin working out for you guys so far?

Ralph
05-15-04, 12:36 AM
Heh heh, relax, Canada's ok by me. How is Paul Martin working out for you guys so far?

I just thought you'd find it amusing. :p Too much satire and not enough facts, eh? (rent "Canadian Bacon" funny satire)

Let me get this straight. An American that knows something about Canadian politics :confused: :hmm: First time for everything I guess LOL! Paul is a Liberal so I don't like him much. (I can go on about this, but this is not the place) He's 10 times better than Chretian though, other than the scandal that just occurred. When you get around 50 posts (I believe) you can join our conversations in the "Current Issues" Forum, and you wil see how I feel about things. :)

RBraczyk
05-15-04, 12:45 AM
John Candy: " Man, this beer sucks, lets get out of here"
Crowd: "WHat!?!" attacks john candy and friends.

Ralph
05-15-04, 12:59 AM
John Candy: " Man, this beer sucks, lets get out of here"
Crowd: "WHat!?!" attacks john candy and friends.
:tisk: CAREFUL, when you are walking on eggs, do NOT hop! :rant2: :want:

RBraczyk
05-15-04, 01:02 AM
I love it when dan akroyd stops them and makes them spray anti-canadien things on the city dump truck.

Ralph
05-15-04, 01:19 AM
I love it when dan akroyd stops them and makes them spray anti-canadien things on the city dump truck.

:rofl: That's Quebec for ya! There is some truth to that because on the news they mention Anglophones (english-speaking) in Quebec who put up a "For Sale" sign for their house, they are fined because they actually have "Language Police!" How's that for freedom. Thank God I live among Rednecks! (I just don't look like one) :p

canadianwarship
05-16-04, 12:01 AM
"Canada has massed over 90% of its population along its border with the United States" :suspense:

I only know about Canadian politics what I read in The Economist (reading The Economist is the way I help myself feel superior :bonkers: )