: What's your favorite FPS video game?

Pimpin_Whity
05-13-04, 06:47 PM
pick your favorite. if it's not here, tell us.

BTW, no "leaked" betas or console wanabies :rolleyes:

tru504187211
05-13-04, 07:18 PM
No chance its anything but Unreal Tournament. Me and my fellow CS major/ graduate buddy Jesse play 2-3 times a week against each other still....after its been out this many years. UT 2003 or 2004 just can't compare to the original.

CoupeDevilleRob
05-14-04, 11:04 AM
One of the best of all time was Goldeneye for N64. That has probably one of the best multiplayers too. I'm also a big fan of the Medal of Honor games.

RBraczyk
05-14-04, 02:25 PM
Medal of honor is the balls.

Devil_concours
05-14-04, 02:30 PM
counter-strike for online.

Pimpin_Whity
05-14-04, 03:15 PM
One of the best of all time was Goldeneye for N64. That has probably one of the best multiplayers too. I'm also a big fan of the Medal of Honor games.
didn't i say no console wanabies, they suck :suspense:

Ralph
05-14-04, 06:02 PM
I have a few:

Medal of Honour: Frontline (PS2)

Duke Nukem Total Meltdown (PS1)

Turok Rvolution. (PS2)

Quake 2 Deathmatches (PS1)

When it comes to PC gamming or dedicated game consoles, I'll take my PS2 anyday. I like to play on a couch comfortably, with an ergonomically designed controller, and not sittingupright at a PC for hours on end.

Have you heard about PS3 comming out next year! It's literally 1,000 times more powerful than PS2! I've only found one website thus far that has any specifics on it. For someone who grew up with an Atari 2600, and friends all had Intellivision, ColecoVision, etc. it's heaven on Earth BABY! :devil:

robrr2000
05-14-04, 08:22 PM
CS.. and Desert Combat.

If there are any CS players in here.. i have a server you can play in when ever you want. ip is 69.56.172.140:27015 and the Website of the Clan i run is www.dalostboyz.com my name in there is ChristPuncher (from the simpsons) anyways we are Cal league players and always looking for people to mess around with.. so come in and play.. or check out the site.. either way.. me casa eh however that goes.

Vesicant
05-14-04, 08:32 PM
(original) UT based TacticalOps on PC

Frag Ops - UT 2k3-4 version....

MOHAA and BF 1942

Pimpin_Whity
05-14-04, 11:12 PM
I have a few:

Medal of Honour: Frontline (PS2)

Duke Nukem Total Meltdown (PS1)

Turok Rvolution. (PS2)

Quake 2 Deathmatches (PS1)

When it comes to PC gamming or dedicated game consoles, I'll take my PS2 anyday. I like to play on a couch comfortably, with an ergonomically designed controller, and not sittingupright at a PC for hours on end.

Have you heard about PS3 comming out next year! It's literally 1,000 times more powerful than PS2! I've only found one website thus far that has any specifics on it. For someone who grew up with an Atari 2600, and friends all had Intellivision, ColecoVision, etc. it's heaven on Earth BABY! :devil:
only canadians :helpless:

dont get me started on how much consoles suck a** :suspect:. they are made for dummies who don't know what they're doing and have a 1 hour delay in reaction time, especially in first person shooters. a mouse will get you a better result then that dumb "ergonomically designed controller" :disappoin. and dont say that ps3 will be better then a comp because it wont, even if it comes close in power to top ps's of that day it will only stay up there for only a few months and then die like the rest of them :D. and if you say that your console has more fighting and fun kiddie games then a pc then i'll get a usb gamepad and download an emulator :bouncy:

Pimpin_Whity
05-14-04, 11:20 PM
CS.. and Desert Combat.

If there are any CS players in here.. i have a server you can play in when ever you want. ip is 69.56.172.140:27015 and the Website of the Clan i run is www.dalostboyz.com (http://www.dalostboyz.com/) my name in there is ChristPuncher (from the simpsons) anyways we are Cal league players and always looking for people to mess around with.. so come in and play.. or check out the site.. either way.. me casa eh however that goes.
i want to start playing online (i play my friends on lan), but i missed the last of the original $9.99 half-life game so i can get the CD-Key and dont want to pay $29.99 for a four-year-old game. i'll probably get half-life 2 or counter-strike 2 when it comes out.

Spock
05-15-04, 12:26 AM
I've always played CS and TFC...still waiting for TF2 lol!

But how about JKA or JK2? JKA is sweet, and yes I realise when you turn your lightsaber on it's actually 3rd person :P