: Heath Ledger Still Dead!

dkozloski
01-23-08, 10:42 PM
Heath Ledger is still dead. No schedule has been announced as yet for his resurrection.

DILLIGAF
01-23-08, 11:04 PM
Keep us posted!

NOT ON MY WATCH
01-23-08, 11:21 PM
Looks like someone may need to turn off his "force-feed media machine".

malcolm
01-24-08, 09:28 AM
Yep, he's still dead but the story ain't. The grieving ex girl friend is in the news today. Funny, she leaves him but now that he's taking the dirt nap suddenly she's crying all over the news. Shameless display. Maybe if she didn't leave him he would be alive today.

CadillacGurl
01-24-08, 10:23 AM
Heath Ledger is still dead. No schedule has been announced as yet for his resurrection.

:histeric: He shouldn't be rising soon... though I heard Elvis and Tupac are :lol:

Jesda
01-24-08, 12:11 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/ice-cream-zombie.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-24-08, 12:24 PM
No matter though, because I'm still alive!

VbhsYC4gKy4

gothicaleigh
01-24-08, 12:34 PM
http://thefilmchair.com/images/tfc/joker-batman-dark-knight.jpg

Brett
01-24-08, 04:16 PM
Yep, he's still dead but the story ain't. The grieving ex girl friend is in the news today. Funny, she leaves him but now that he's taking the dirt nap suddenly she's crying all over the news. Shameless display. Maybe if she didn't leave him he would be alive today.

Her baby no longer has a daddy....if she has a heart at all she would be devastated by that thought

CIWS
01-24-08, 04:47 PM
Who's going to pay child support now ?

Murphyg
01-24-08, 07:04 PM
Chances are, (probably after a long drawn out legal battle mind you), the majority of his estate will go to the child.
That child will be supporting Mommy from now on.

RightTurn
01-24-08, 10:00 PM
Who's going to pay child support now ?

Chances are, (probably after a long drawn out legal battle mind you), the majority of his estate will go to the child.
That child will be supporting Mommy from now on.

Well I certainly hope someone will be paying child support. That child needs support like every child. And as for inheriting the estate...why the hell not?? If the child is Heath's, then that's the way it works unless he designated other heirs.

For Christ's sake, the man is dead. This thread makes me sick.

Murphyg
01-24-08, 10:48 PM

For Christ's sake, the man is dead. This thread makes me sick.

I browsed through here to maybe get a tid bit of something to add to the majority of the conversations at lunch break.

I could bring up about my wifes great grandmother dying a few weeks back and her funeral but no one gives a crap about that.
She aint a celebrity. She was never on some reality crap show.

All she was was an actual real person that raised 9 children which spawned a plethora of grand children and also great grands to boot.

It makes me sick too RightTurn.
The fact that soooo soooo many seem to care sooooo soooo much about "those". That there lives appear to revolve soooo much around "those".
That every day discussions about each others "REAL" lives (like the one sittin across you at the lunch table ??) become insignificant, unmeaning and pa's ea.

Like you said.
The mans dead. And people die every day. But for some strange reason this individual strangers death consumes so many. Consumes there every day more than something of the same that has occurred to another individual that they have worked beside for years. That they have actually personally known.

You are right RightTurn. It does make me sick too.

But more so. Its Freakin Sad

RightTurn
01-24-08, 10:57 PM
I know what you mean, Murph and I agree. Actually, I don't know much about this Heath guy except I did see "Brokeback Mountain". I just hate that a person's death can be the subject of humor and ridicule, no matter the circumstances. A sad commentary, IMO. Sorry to hear of your wife's great-grandmother's death. My condolences to your family.

dkozloski
01-25-08, 12:13 AM
It was a waste of a life by the guy that owned it. Everybody at one time dreams of being a celebrity just for the money if for nothing else and says to themselves, "I could do a great job of spending all that money without becoming jaded. He must have been a real shallow thinker".

Playdrv4me
01-25-08, 12:50 AM
Its not like he didnt live more in 28 years than I probably will in 50... IF I live that long.

If good ol' Jack can have a laugh about it, so can I. Thats the rule ;)

RightTurn
01-25-08, 11:11 AM
It was a waste of a life by the guy that owned it.

Correct. And it was his to waste. Why does anyone else care?

Jesda
01-25-08, 12:56 PM
Correct. And it was his to waste. Why does anyone else care?

Depends on whether you believe life is a gift.

RightTurn
01-25-08, 02:10 PM
Gift or no, it was HIS life...right? Moot point now, however.

Brett
01-25-08, 02:25 PM
Its not like he didnt live more in 28 years than I probably will in 50...

Aint that the truth :D

In this country it really is better to die young, it only cements your legendary status. His past work will now be looked upon much more favorably

dkozloski
01-25-08, 04:01 PM
The tragedy that concerns me is the distress being suffered by the family and loved ones by the lack of judgment and consideration on the part of a young man. It wouldn't have been any worse for them if he had blown his brains out with a gun. This is exactly why the use of drugs is not a victim less crime. It visits misery on everybody that knew and loved him and shows a disregard for them by this detritus.

dwight.j.carter
01-25-08, 07:50 PM
I feel bad for the daughter who won't have a father now because of a careless mistake he made.
I liked his movies and from what I have read and seen of him he sounded like a good guy but we all have demons that get the best of us.
Mine happens to be food. :)

Murphyg
01-25-08, 08:53 PM
I heard something today about it.
Apparently, the authorities are wondering why the masseuse he was with, spent about 8 minutes attempting to contact Mary Kate, (or maybe it was Ashely), Olsen instead of calling 911.

Am also wondering why everyone is saying it was suicide ?
Is it because the media stated he died with prescription pills by his bed side ????
Guess what.....alot of people keep there medication on there night table.

Worse than a neighborhood of early 70s house wives, with nothing better to do, than to gossip on the phone all day and pass on misinterpreted/altered to be more interesting business that doesnt concern them.
Resulting in nothing more than the creation of fiction, that truly hurts even more, those that are actually involved and already hurting.

Mary Hartman...Mary Hartman.....

Silver Dollar
01-26-08, 05:45 PM
http://heatholsenapt.ytmnd.com/

Caddy Man
01-26-08, 08:10 PM
Some of you pricks don't even know what happened. He was on several medications and they could have had fatal consequences when mixed together. It happens. Stop assuming until the facts are known. Some of you who I shall leave nameless just sound pissed off because he is a celebrity or he had money.

gary88
01-26-08, 11:58 PM
How about we just drop this already.

The man's dead, may he RIP. He's mostly out of the news already anyway.

Rey Rey 650
01-27-08, 01:54 AM
You guys are gay