: What happens when retards get ahold of a Viper...

CadillacSTS42005
01-23-08, 01:37 PM
http://www.smashmyviper.com/v/

RunningOnEMT
01-23-08, 01:47 PM
he;s done this for at least the last 7 years, i remember seeing this freshman year in college.

when you think about it a 95 viper is what 30k at the high end? and at a dollar per hit or whatever it is, he's going to make that and THEN a LOT more on top of that ... enough to buy yet another viper....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-23-08, 02:03 PM
Yeah, I remember thinking that it was a great way to make money....only a real smart entrepreneur would think of something such as that.

70eldo
01-23-08, 06:19 PM
he;s done this for at least the last 7 years, i remember seeing this freshman year in college.

when you think about it a 95 viper is what 30k at the high end? and at a dollar per hit or whatever it is, he's going to make that and THEN a LOT more on top of that ... enough to buy yet another viper....

I can think of a better car to buy :D

gary88
01-23-08, 09:12 PM
I can think of a better car to buy :D

Agreed :highfive:

Destroyer
01-23-08, 09:29 PM

7 years?:cookoo:. One would think he would have the bar by now. Anyway, the whole thing is retarted. Why the hell would I pay someone to vandalize his own car?. If I want his car vandalized I could just do it myself for free.:D

Brizzal
01-23-08, 09:50 PM
hey hes getting money so i cant blame him... and why would u work for a viper and nothing else? :cookoo:

BigJon
01-23-08, 11:05 PM
it a nice car though why would you want to do anything to harm it? i mean come one should you just enjoy the car?

93DevilleUSMC
01-24-08, 12:36 AM
These girls should be in the CTS ads!

Destroyer
01-24-08, 07:36 AM
hey hes getting money so i cant blame him... and why would u work for a viper and nothing else? :cookoo:Well thats the other thing. No way in hell he paid for that Viper himself just to ruin it. He'll vandalize it and have daddy's insurance fix it.

CadillacSTS42005
01-24-08, 11:15 AM
very unlikly as im sure they could easily see that it was self inflicted damage...
and what they are doin is pathetic ooo im gonna raise 1 million off tar and feathering a viper
ooo next idea lets drill some holes...
common now
if they are gonna wreck it i wanna see some demo derby shyt, or bring out the 10 lb sledge...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-24-08, 11:49 AM
Are they still doing this? Last I saw this, I was a freshman in college, and it doesn't look like anything on their site is updated.

Destroyer
01-24-08, 12:17 PM
very unlikly as im sure they could easily see that it was self inflicted damage...
and what they are doin is pathetic ooo im gonna raise 1 million off tar and feathering a viper
ooo next idea lets drill some holes...
common now
if they are gonna wreck it i wanna see some demo derby shyt, or bring out the 10 lb sledge...
How would the insurance company see it was self inflicted?. Unless of course they know of the website you sure could say it was vandalism (which it is). Too bad Vipers dont have magnaride, they could probably avoid the vadalism altogether. :yup:

BigJon
01-25-08, 03:58 PM
i still think you have to be very stupid to even temp this stupid stuff

Spyder
01-25-08, 07:23 PM
Watched a little bit of a few videos. Nothing exciting happened...

CadillacSTS42005
01-25-08, 11:54 PM
How would the insurance company see it was self inflicted?. Unless of course they know of the website you sure could say it was vandalism (which it is). Too bad Vipers dont have magnaride, they could probably avoid the vadalism altogether. :yup:

that has to be about the dumbest thing youve ever said
ins cos are not stupid perhaps you should take some lessons from them lol

and magride cures cancer...

Spyder
01-28-08, 02:15 PM
...Hahahaaaaa, magnaride reference is f'ing hilarious!

Destroyer
01-28-08, 06:42 PM
that has to be about the dumbest thing youve ever said
ins cos are not stupid perhaps you should take some lessons from them lol

and magride cures cancer...
If YOU keyed your own car today and took it to the freigin insurance company and said you found it that way at the local supermarket parking lot, how would they know you are lying?. :banghead::D

CadillacSTS42005
01-28-08, 10:27 PM
keying your car
and drilling holes through it is a little different
no vandal spends the time to drill SEVERAL holes through a hood

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-28-08, 10:29 PM
Well, I guess it depends on how much you hate the owner! LOL!

Destroyer
01-28-08, 11:17 PM
no vandal spends the time to drill SEVERAL holes through a hoodHow do you know?. I'll prove I'm right. Where do you live again?. :lildevil: How hard would it be for a vandal to go drill holes in a hood with a cordless drill?. It'd be pretty damn easy. Oh wait, you have...........MAGNARIDE!

CadillacSTS42005
01-28-08, 11:56 PM
yes
and having magride allows me to see into the future as well as answer any and all automotive ?s with complete certainty and absolute authority

that said this is getting really dumb...
im out