: DFW V's first dibs anyone?

svassh
01-23-08, 12:34 PM
I was a paying supporter for more than a year so hopefully the great Urbanski will cut me some slack and not move this. I tried to create an ad but it wouldn't let me. The V and I are parting ways and I will have some must have mods for sale soon.

1. Red Corvette FRC's, cut to fit LS6 $90
2. B&M Short throw shifter $125
3. B&B Long tube headers with Magnaflow high flow cats and Magnaflow catback exhaust. Cats are new as of December 07. This will be sold only complete as everything has been professionally cut, fit and welded so the exhaust tips are perfectly placed. $1200
4. EFILive license for LS6 along with PLX wideband O2 and digital AFR gauge $350
5. Spectre Werkes cradle bushings - new never installed $225, available immediately

pm me if you have interest, all are coming off in the next 2 weeks. Will ship 1, 2, 4 & 5 if no local buyers.

Car also for sale if interested in complete package, 05V Platinum, tan interior with 26K babied :) miles, 100K extended warranty.

SkullV
01-23-08, 12:37 PM
Is the B&M as noisy as everyone says? I just got one and I am thinking about returning it and getting the UUC?

svassh
01-23-08, 12:43 PM
Is the B&M as noisy as everyone says? I just got one and I am thinking about returning it and getting the UUC?

I didn't think so but others will differ. If you have headers and/or catbacks you won't hear anything. I'm sure the UCC is awesome but it would have to shift for me (or hold my beer while I shifted) for an extra $300.

SkullV
01-23-08, 12:45 PM
Thanks!

JoeArlo
01-23-08, 02:18 PM
Dibs on exhaust if you would be willing to cut and ship? Drop me a line and we can figure it out: joearlo@gmail.com

RunningOnEMT
01-23-08, 02:32 PM
scott... say it aint so?!?!?!?!?

how much for the fuel rail covers shipped to 22180

svassh
01-23-08, 03:11 PM
scott... say it aint so?!?!?!?!?

how much for the fuel rail covers shipped to 22180

Those may be gone already locally. I did forget to list my WildWheel special smoked fog/driving lights which I will ship anywhere in the 48 states for $150.

Also my email is svassh@msn.com if you want pictures emailed of anything.

Gordy Petrovski
01-23-08, 04:04 PM
Those may be gone already locally. I did forget to list my WildWheel special smoked fog/driving lights which I will ship anywhere in the 48 states for $150.

Also my email is svassh@msn.com if you want pictures emailed of anything.

Svassh could U please e-mail me some pics I might pick them up I live in Mckinney,TX ( teampetrovski@yahoo.com ) Thanks.

svassh
01-23-08, 04:45 PM
Fogs, Side Markers and FRCs sold. All else still available, Thanks

Nick4208
01-23-08, 07:39 PM
I might have to get the b&m from you. How much to ship to 02062?

svassh
01-23-08, 08:06 PM
I might have to get the b&m from you. How much to ship to 02062?
Its a small box kind of heavy though, $10-15 I'd guess.

CIWS
01-23-08, 08:19 PM
Are you going to let us in on what you're getting as a replacement ? :D

2003RC51
01-23-08, 08:29 PM
Dallas here. Interested in the EFI Live. I pm'd you.

svassh
01-23-08, 10:13 PM
Are you going to let us in on what you're getting as a replacement ? :D

Matt, you know theres no replacement for a CTSV.

Actually not sure yet, just know I have done everything I would do to a daily driver so time for something new. I like to build it more than drive it I guess.

Aresuu
01-23-08, 10:52 PM
You have email. I hope those FRCs are sold to me.:yup:

svassh
01-23-08, 11:03 PM
You have email. I hope those FRCs are sold to me.:yup:

Sorry:hide: had to take the cash when it was offered.

Aresuu
01-24-08, 01:06 AM
That was not cool. :(

I told you I couldn't get back to you until tonight and less than two hours later you sold 'em. :annoyed:

Bummer for me, but I feel worse for you since I will still have my V and you will not.

Anyway, good luck and happy modding on whatever you get next.

G--
01-24-08, 08:48 AM
Svassh -
Hate to see you go...I'm with CIWS, please let us know what you'll be driving next. Between you and TXSilverV, HV will be going through some seperation anxiety. Take Care!

CIWS
01-24-08, 11:10 AM
Svassh -
Hate to see you go...I'm with CIWS, please let us know what you'll be driving next. Between you and TXSilverV, HV will be going through some seperation anxiety. Take Care!

:yeah:

I've got a co-worker looking for a home out that way, although he drives a Rover.......

Nick4208
01-24-08, 06:48 PM
The install for the B&M is the same as the UUC right? What will I need for the install if I get the shifter from you?

svassh
01-24-08, 07:14 PM
The install for the B&M is the same as the UUC right? What will I need for the install if I get the shifter from you?

Yes, same install as UUC, I followed the instructions from here:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2004/73431-shifter-install-all-top.html

I would recommend you get a set of the new shifter mount bushings from Lindsey as well, money well spent. I'd throw in the ones I have but they were such a B#$%TCH to get in I'm not sure they would come out without trashing them.

GMBOUND
01-25-08, 12:07 AM
I sure wish you didn't mess up those B&B headers. I'm still waiting on CTSV_ROB to part out his vehicle. He doesn't even have to list his parts on the forum.

myronctsv
01-25-08, 08:28 AM
Is the full exhaust system still available? I live in Houston, Tx. If I drive up to pay and pickup the full exhaust, is there somewhere reputable that will install them? Do you need the stock exhaust system? If not I'm still interested.

svassh
01-25-08, 09:41 AM
I sure wish you didn't mess up those B&B headers. I'm still waiting on CTSV_ROB to part out his vehicle. He doesn't even have to list his parts on the forum.

Umm Whatever?

PS: I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey Chip

svassh
01-25-08, 09:41 AM
Is the full exhaust system still available? I live in Houston, Tx. If I drive up to pay and pickup the full exhaust, is there somewhere reputable that will install them? Do you need the stock exhaust system? If not I'm still interested.

You've got mail

rand49er
01-25-08, 10:10 AM
Dang! Didn't see this thread.

If EFILive is still available, I'm PM'ing you in the next sixty seconds.

rand49er
01-25-08, 10:34 AM
Is the B&M as noisy as everyone says? ...:banghead: Don't believe 'em, Skull. 'Course, I don't think you'd go wrong getting a UUC; I've driven both. But remember: the same number of people complaining about the B&M noise have had their UUC break off in their hand. 'Nuff said.

The install for the B&M is the same as the UUC right? What will I need for the install if I get the shifter from you?Drill motor, drill bit (can't recall the size), couple of screwdrivers, metric socket set, English socket set, UUC bushings (recommended), grease, jack, jack stands, a couple of hours, and temperatures above freezing. :D

myronctsv
01-26-08, 08:39 AM
Sorry, not interested any more. Didn't like the sound of the Magnaflow exhaust. Thanks anyway.

Crawler
01-26-08, 11:34 AM
I have a magnaflow on mine currently.

SO my interest is in the, headers and cats. I know you said you wanted to move it complete. However, where does your system separate currently. It has to have connection points (unwelded somewhere) in order to remove it from the car.

If you use one of the Magnaflow slip connections then I'd have interest ion swapping the neccesary parts off of my car and purchasing the headers/cats, front pipes? and making a deal. Then youd have a complete Magnaflow cat back to sell.

Or could swap you a complete Magnaflow Cat Back that can be broke down. Still have the original shipping box and foam.

You may not have any interest in this. But, since your sysem cant be shipped in complete welded fassion, it might be an option for you.

~wes~

Crawler
01-26-08, 11:35 AM
P.S. My magnaflow system has about 1200 miles on it. SO almost brand new