: First Official Event: Toronto Auto Show Meet & Greet

Jon
01-21-08, 07:12 PM
When: Sunday, February 17th 2008, 2:00pm

Where: Toronto Auto Show (www.autoshow.ca)

Cost: $20 Auto Show Admission (Not charged by OntarioCTS.com)

The time is almost here! We will be having our first official event on Sunday, February 17th, 2008! This is going to be a very casual event at the Toronto Auto Show. The point is to have a short meet and greet where we can say hello to everyone and get familiarized!

We will be meeting at the Cadillac display from 2:00-3:00pm. I know some people live a distance from Toronto, so I planned the event in the afternoon to accommodate those who are coming from further away.

After we meet up, those wish to stay can stick together. I understand some people may be there with family, but please do come and say hi! =) The floor plan for this yearís auto show has not yet been released so I donít know what building it is in at the time. When that info. becomes available and the date gets closer, I will send out another e-mail to all those that are attending.

I hope to have a large turn-out since this will be our first event, and I know many will be visiting the auto show anyways. If you are planning to come please send an e-mail to Jon@OntarioCTS.com so I have an idea of how many people to expect. I will also send you my phone # to make things easier on the 17th.

Auto show admission is $20 this year. You can purchase the tickets from www.autoshow.ca or in person on the day of. I had a lot of people express interest in this event and hope to see many of you there!

dup's Cadi
01-25-08, 10:18 PM
Would love to go but the army is sending me to Texas for training. Oh well, I would love to get down there at least once before I go back over seas again. i have til Sept so you'll have to put one on before then.

mgscustomtune
02-07-08, 11:23 PM
I am going to come.