: New Star Trek movie

Blackout
01-20-08, 08:20 PM
The new Star Trek movie made its trailer debut at the movie Cloverfield. After going over to imdb and checking out the cast it sounds like it might actually have a decent cast. But it's coming out christmas of this year. The Paramount studios website for the movie is still under construction but I found the trailer on youtube. Here it is http://youtube.com/watch?v=RllSZW_YLk8

SlxAlxx
01-20-08, 09:17 PM
ST: Voyager nerd right here. I'm actually looking forward to seeing how the Star Trek reality began. In TOS, is was never directly stated when and how Starfleet came about. Though progressively through each series, it's been cleared up. Now we actually get to see it.

CIWS
01-20-08, 09:18 PM
30Coklq_pA0

HITMONEY
01-20-08, 10:22 PM
Its done by that JJ Abrams cat who just wasted 90minutes of my life with Cloverfield....?

I'll take a pass.

MauiV
01-20-08, 10:29 PM
JJ is pure genius with Lost.

Cloverfield ill save the $8. Star Trek? Not even gonna bother.

Brett
01-20-08, 10:33 PM
My cousin who is on "House" on Fox has been cast to be in this movie

Zorb750
01-21-08, 02:47 PM
Bah. I lost interest as soon as I saw that J. J. Abrams was involved. I don't go for flash and pop appeal (a la Enterprise). TNG all the way.

Playdrv4me
01-22-08, 02:21 AM
I loved everything J.J. Abrams/Bad Robot has been involved in UNTIL Cloverfield. I will give him one more shot on the big screen with Star Trek. Ive always been a TNG fan and a LOST fan (one of the few shows I follow), so this should be interesting.

ewill3rd
01-22-08, 07:47 AM
I'll watch a motion picture.
I couldn't sort through that stuff, is any of it real?
Too busy, and lazy, to search for information on this.

Blackout
01-22-08, 01:03 PM
I'll watch a motion picture.
I couldn't sort through that stuff, is any of it real?
Too busy, and lazy, to search for information on this.

is any of what real?

ewill3rd
01-22-08, 10:35 PM
Most of the "teasers" I saw looked like someone made them on their computer.
I guess everyone seems to think that the movie will happen.
The few things I looked at were more hype than reality.

Now that I got off my lazy butt and looked at IMDB I see that it looks like a December release date.
I'll believe it when I see it.

Brett
01-22-08, 10:42 PM
My cousin is in the movie and has already begun filming her scenes. This is not an elaborate hoax

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/house/house-star-jennifer-morrison-c-13624.aspx

Florian
01-23-08, 12:07 AM
My cousin who is on "House" on Fox has been cast to be in this movie

your cousin is a knock-out.....a true hottie.

F

Blackout
01-23-08, 12:38 AM
Most of the "teasers" I saw looked like someone made them on their computer.
I guess everyone seems to think that the movie will happen.
The few things I looked at were more hype than reality.

Now that I got off my lazy butt and looked at IMDB I see that it looks like a December release date.
I'll believe it when I see it.

Ummm......they had the trailer during the previews when I saw Cloverfield. I guess it's all a hoax:cookoo:

ewill3rd
01-23-08, 07:41 AM
Call me a skeptic :D

I grew up in Missouri... they don't call it the "show-me state" for nothing.

I had to look up "Cloverfield".... LOL
Didn't know what that was either.
I used to live in movie theaters... now most of the movies coming out of hollywood are all crap so I don't go much anymore. Not to mention the cost of a ticket!

Brett
01-23-08, 09:07 PM
your cousin is a knock-out.....a true hottie.

F

She is very attractive and shockingly down to earth. One of the coolest people you could ever meet.

Here is a picture of Me, My wife and Jenny at her sisters wedding. My wife is 5'10" 160 lbs which should give you an idea how petite Jenny is.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh87/titanbrett/09012007081.jpg

Brett
04-09-08, 09:45 PM
New News. My cousin is going to be "Winona Kirk"Capt Kirks Mother. Little did I know that when we were kids playing together she would one day be James Kirk's Mother.

AMGoff
04-09-08, 09:54 PM
Wowzers... I must have missed this thread when it was originally posted.

I've gotta admit Brett, I've had the biggest crush on your cousin ever since House started on Fox... even the wife thinks she's absolutely gorgeous!

Kev
04-09-08, 10:04 PM
OK, so, what happened to you Brett? Recessive genes? :D :getaway:

Brett
04-09-08, 10:14 PM
pretty much