: Sal, how many members now?

airbalancer
05-12-04, 07:33 AM
Is this growing fast!
Overnight there is like over 100 new post to read.(going to late for work)
Must feel go to start something people keep coming back day after day
great job

RBraczyk
05-12-04, 11:24 AM
I'm curious too sal

brougham
05-12-04, 01:28 PM
Cadillac Forums Statistics

Threads: 11,838, Posts: 96,524, Members: 11,147

RBraczyk
05-12-04, 01:34 PM
holy shiznit. How many visitors do we get daily?

BeelzeBob
05-12-04, 07:38 PM
I'm not sure about the daily statistics but we get well over 2,000,000 page views monthly and over 300,000 unique visitors every month. There are also days we get over 900 posts...

RBraczyk
05-12-04, 07:39 PM
half of those are wes' posts

CoupeDevilleRob
05-12-04, 09:00 PM
How do those numbers compare to other automotive forums?

elwesso
05-12-04, 10:32 PM
half of those are wes' posts
Actualy, my posts per day is at an all time low! :(

12.xx right now, early last month i was about 14ish.....

JJhomer83
05-12-04, 11:12 PM
Actualy, my posts per day is at an all time low! :(

12.xx right now, early last month i was about 14ish.....

:drinker

brougham
05-12-04, 11:18 PM
Right now it says that 551 registered members have visited today.

Pimpin_Whity
05-13-04, 08:15 PM
that's alot for a "granny car" community :canttalk:

http://www.bmw-forums.com/forum/html/emoticons/joking.gif

btw, the BMW forum has 111,xxx posts :bouncy:

elwesso
05-13-04, 09:52 PM
Just because you have a lot of posts doesnt mean your a good board.

WE have as much content, but not as many post whores. Only one!! :D :D

Pimpin_Whity
05-13-04, 10:20 PM
well we only have about 15,000 less posts, and being that that's a BMW forum which is supposed to have more younger internet awarare drivers, they suck :rolleyes:. plus they only talk about how their 325i is better then the rest of the cars out there :tisk:

BeelzeBob
05-14-04, 10:05 AM
I bet the BMW forum has been around longer than 16 months... We'll probably pass them up in a month or two anyway.

And Brougham. When it says "551 registered members have visited", it means exactly that - that's the amount of 'registered' members who've visited. That number doesn't include the amount of unregistered members (which is a tremendous percentage higher) who've visited - OR the amount of people who browse the site outside the forums...

Kristin
05-16-04, 08:42 PM
Hey guys. I just registered today. I did a search for cadillac escalade forums and found this. nice forums you have here.

Ralph
05-16-04, 09:45 PM
:welcome: Kristan.

What is the actual addy for this BMW Forum? I'd like to see them tremble in fear over the V. :devil:

Pimpin_Whity
05-16-04, 09:49 PM
What is the actual addy for this BMW Forum? I'd like to see them tremble in fear over the V. :devil:
what's an addy?

Ralph
05-16-04, 10:00 PM
what's an addy?

Internet address or site.

Did you get yer oil life thingy set properly?

Ralph
05-16-04, 10:18 PM
PW, awsome avatar! I'll never go to Walmart again w/o looking over my shoulder. :p (if you've seen their commercials you'd know what I mean)

Pimpin_Whity
05-16-04, 11:07 PM
yeah, but i had to hold reset :rolleyes2

about the BMW forum, dont even bother with those dummies. they're really retarted, they think a saleen mustang blows :annoyed:. they bought a stupid 325i and think they're behind the wheel of a ferrari and say that their cars "weren't made for drag racing" if they get beat and brag about beating a stang that got stopped by the cops :drinker

Ralph
05-16-04, 11:17 PM
yeah, but i had to hold reset :rolleyes2

about the BMW forum, dont even bother with those dummies. they're really retarted, they think a saleen mustang blows :annoyed:. they bought a stupid 325i and think they're behind the wheel of a ferrari and say that their cars "weren't made for drag racing" if they get beat and brag about beating a stang that got stopped by the cops :drinker

Yup, you have to hold reset.

I hear ya. I've heard my friend's friends who are Civic Ricers refer to late model Trans Ams as "slugs!" That slug has enough torque for 3 Civics!

:Offtopic:

RBraczyk
05-16-04, 11:34 PM
Well considering that two of those motors equalls one of the trans-am's.

Pimpin_Whity
05-17-04, 03:45 PM
while we're on the late model trans-am topic. i've seen the sickest one in the world, nice bright red paint, body kit, sick wheels and all that stuff. i'm behind him on a stop light and he's next to an m3, so i'm praying i see a race. the pontiac didn't let me down, with a little burnout he was half way down the block before the m3 could get 1/4 of the way through :worship:. and that engine sounds bad, just the idle sound alone told that i6 european ricetacular $65,000 automobile that it had no chance :lildevil:

:cowboy:http://www.usflag.org/animate/flagwave2.gif

Playdrv4me
05-17-04, 04:35 PM
while we're on the late model trans-am topic. i've seen the sickest one in the world, nice bright red paint, body kit, sick wheels and all that stuff. i'm behind him on a stop light and he's next to an m3, so i'm praying i see a race. the pontiac didn't let me down, with a little burnout he was half way down the block before the m3 could get 1/4 of the way through :worship:. and that engine sounds bad, just the idle sound alone told that i6 european ricetacular $65,000 automobile that it had no chance :lildevil:

:cowboy:http://www.usflag.org/animate/flagwave2.gif

I see your wave of nonsensical anti-BMWism has not wavered since the cat has been away... but I am back. :yawn:

Thanks for egging him on Ralph :rant2: hehe, sorry ive been away for a while, had or I should actually say HAVE a pretty hairy situation to deal with in my own life recently :disappoin

Ralph
05-17-04, 07:57 PM
I should actually say HAVE a pretty hairy situation to deal with in my own life recently :disappoin

What happened, did the Rolex break down?? :p Ian, email my home Caddy addy and do tell! Dr. Ralph is in. :shhh:

Pimpin_Whity
05-17-04, 11:05 PM
I see your wave of nonsensical anti-BMWism has not wavered since the cat has been away... but I am back. :yawn:

Thanks for egging him on Ralph :rant2: hehe, sorry ive been away for a while, had or I should actually say HAVE a pretty hairy situation to deal with in my own life recently :disappoin
i'm not hating on bimmers, it's just when you pay $65,000 for a car you should get something more then a beefed up rice paddie.

Playdrv4me
05-18-04, 03:26 AM
OK I understand your point somewhat, but what do you mean by RICE PATTIE? The M3 is not a slow vehicle, it may not be the fastest, but it also doesnt cost 65k, its about 52 or so, not bad for the performance you get. Im certainly not a BMW fanatic, I just think they make good cars overall and the handling and driving characteristics are excellent. That being said, yes theres alot of big V8 sports cars that are just dandy, but thats not everyones cup of tea and alot of us recognize that theres lots of great cars out there regardless of engine size.

RBraczyk
05-18-04, 08:17 AM
The only BMW i like is the M5, and that thing hauls ass.

Pimpin_Whity
05-18-04, 02:49 PM
i didn't say they were bad cars, it's just that when i pay $60,604 (with all options on the M3 coupe) i want to get something more then a 320hp i6 in a little 4 seater. look at the CTS-V, it's about $60,000 (i think), and you get a 5.7L ls6. another example is z4 vs. regular vette, the vette costs about $2,000 more but you cant even compare the two cars.

Pimpin_Whity
05-18-04, 02:51 PM
The only BMW i like is the M5, and that thing hauls ass.
yeah, the M5 is sweet. but it got beat by the CTS-V :bouncy:

Playdrv4me
05-18-04, 05:16 PM
Ahh yes, but youll REALLY hate this... http://www.autoweek.com/cat_content.mv?port_code=autoweek&cat_code=carnews&loc_code=index&content_code=02978820

http://www.autoweek.com/weekart/2004/0524/evomain.jpg

Its a FOUR banger, costs MORE than the M3 and could probably give both of those cars above a serious lashing (unpublished 4.2 0-60 times). And I hate Mitsus too.

Pimpin_Whity
05-18-04, 09:40 PM
i just hate that car :banghead:, actually lawn mower :rolleyes2

if i ever get a cts-v and i see that catching up i'll just go through it like a train :lildevil: