: New Member From WI

wiscTom
01-15-08, 08:54 PM
Wanted to just say hello from Wisconsin Ö stumbled onto this forum a few days ago and have really enjoyed reading through a number of the message threads. Already learned something Ö didnít know what Magnetic Control or Magnetic-Rheological shocks were and appartently my car has them (I think ?) Bought a black 04 Seville back in May and have been trying to maintain the paint ever since :) Ö think I read somewhere that black isnít a color, itís a part time job.

Wonít bore you with long story details, but Iím taking my car into the dealer tomorrow for some cosmetic warranty covered repairs, that that I tried to get corrected last year (before the warranty ran out), and after 5 Ĺ months they finally got the required parts.

Tom

CadillacGurl
01-15-08, 09:06 PM
Welcome to the forum! Post picture of your Seville when you get a chance.

Highline Cady
01-15-08, 09:15 PM
Welcome. Ya I'll never buy another black car that is basically my daily driver (except when it snows) ever ever again. I like the quote you used, it's funny because it's true, or maybe it's not funny because it's true. They look good when they are clean, problem is they are never clean, even when they're clean. Anyway maybe I'll see you around, I'm also in WI, Milwaukee/Waukesha area, I've got the annoyingly loud tinted out black DHS. Anyway welcome once again, lots of good info here on this forum 99% of people are quite helpful. Enjoy the SLS.

CTSV_Rob
01-15-08, 09:35 PM
:welcome:

Great bunch of people and you will learn to ignore the 1%.

I have family in Wisconsin but it's a little too cold for me.

Rolex
01-15-08, 09:52 PM
:welcome: I'd love to see pics of that black Cadi. :bouncy:

wiscTom
01-15-08, 10:08 PM
Many thanks for the ďWelcomesĒ, I think I have a picture to post, but I canít figure out how ??

Listening to the news/weather Ö Iím getting tired of hearing about snow again Ö I think Iíve shoveled enough for the year already and itís only January 15th. Well, at least weíve have the Pack to watch for another game or two.

Submariner409
01-15-08, 10:30 PM
Welcome........Keep an open mind, laugh a lot, enjoy, and don't shoot from the hip. Your car is the best of the best. Believe it.

(Look at the sticker in the trunk, under the spare tire cover. It lists all the RPO's for your car. Download the RPO list from the top of the ??? Tech Tips ??? forum)

BigJon
01-15-08, 10:37 PM
Welcome to the forum....

Lord Cadillac
01-15-08, 10:39 PM
Welcome aboard, Tom! Thank you for signing up!