: new to the site

HOWEMOTORSPORTS
05-21-03, 02:38 AM
My name is Jim Howe and Don AKA: ALANTE NORTH told me about the site and I have some code questions to ask and after I get the answer's I can enjoy the site and my caddy. lol....

Ralph
05-21-03, 02:54 AM
Welcome aboard dude, hope you didn't get hit by the tornadoes I heard about on the news! What year is your STS?

Allante North *
05-21-03, 06:06 AM
Welcome Jim,

I'm glad you found us, and I hope you get the answers you need.

Don

Katshot
05-21-03, 07:24 AM
Welcome aboard Jim,
Post your questions and we'll see what we can do to, ahh, FOR you ;)

BeelzeBob
05-21-03, 08:59 AM
Welcome aboard, Jim! Thanks for signing up.. Thanks for the referral, Don!

HOWEMOTORSPORTS
05-21-03, 11:08 PM
Its a 93 and I posted the problem in the a010 code topic in the seville section. The AO10 is not the problem, it seems. I guess it was wishful thinking. I was hoping for a transcode and got an outside temp code.lol.. Read it when you get the chance, I am open for suggestions. Don I'll see ya friday with any luck..

HotRodSaint
05-22-03, 08:35 AM
And here's another one representing the fine state of Tennessee.

Welcome aboard! :cool:

Allante North *
05-22-03, 02:42 PM
And his family owns I-40 Dragway. Until we get to run at Bristol, why don't some of you Tennesse Boys drive over to Crossville and lets see what some Cadillacs will do. I'm getting lonley being the only Cadillac over there. Lets see what the ole Fleetwood will do the 1/8 mile in before we go to Bristols 1/4 mile track. I will be there Friday night weather permitting, and will not be hard to find. I will have the only Cadillac with a number on the windshield unless another Cadillac gets there before me.

BUILDINGCTSAMG
05-22-03, 03:05 PM
how far is that from atlanta, cause if im promised a good time ill drive up in september

Allante North *
05-22-03, 03:38 PM
Crossville is about an hour and a half from Chattanooga up Hwy 127. I live about 30-40 minutes away in Harriman, and Knoxville is about an hour drive. I am really new to racing, but I have had a blast each trip.

$10 to race and $6 to watch. No special equipment or helments required for street cars. Jim can tell you more about the track than I can, but the also offer Rock n Racing on Tuesday nights with live music and the ladies get in free. Crossville, Tennessee is on CST and that is the hardest part for me to get used to. I hope you can make it up and I hope to see more Cadillacs at the track.

elwesso
05-22-03, 04:41 PM
Welcome!@!!!

HotRodSaint
05-22-03, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Allante North *
I will be there Friday night weather permitting, and will not be hard to find.

I'm leaving for Florida on Saturday.

Is this an every Friday event? Because that sounds like fun.

Allante North *
05-22-03, 07:47 PM
Every Friday Night is Test and Tune. Time runs begin at 6:00pm CST. I usually leave home about 6:00pm EST and take my time getting there. I hope you can make it over sometime.

JerseyGirl
05-23-03, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by HOWEMOTORSPORTS
My name is Jim Howe and Don AKA: ALANTE NORTH told me about the site and I have some code questions to ask and after I get the answer's I can enjoy the site and my caddy. lol....

Welcome Jim! From TN huh? Cool, where are you at in TN? Enjoy the site & have fun!:banana:

SoundAdvantage
06-04-03, 02:00 AM
Welcome Jim,
Enjoy the Best forums on the web! Good luck to ya.

Mike