: I hate to do this...

inmycadillac
05-11-04, 06:53 PM
I really do, sorry Tom Simpson. Gotta make an example outta your avatar dude.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=97327&postcount=31
Mods, check this out if you haven't already seen it. That avatar. Is that appropriate?? Personally, I really don't mind. About the only thing I dont like about it is the fact that it makes me grind my teeth too. LOL.

Would you be happy if your parents or children were behind you when that was on the screen?? I know I'd have some explaining to do.

Hope I didn't open a can of worms...:lildevil:

inmycadillac
05-11-04, 06:55 PM
I might as well say it b4 someone else beats me to it...

It doesn't show what she's doing, maybe she's just pulling open a jammed door...or riding a bull...:D

RBraczyk
05-11-04, 08:07 PM
I liked it man, don't ruin a bad thing.

evo
05-11-04, 08:11 PM
I might as well say it b4 someone else beats me to it...

It doesn't show what she's doing, maybe she's just pulling open a jammed door...or riding a bull...:D
wait... you mean she's NOT pulling open a jammed door?? :hmm:

LacSeville
05-11-04, 08:13 PM
she's 12!!! :helpless: she had better be pulling open a jammed door! :tisk:

elwesso
05-11-04, 09:56 PM
Tom is getting his avatar changed right now......! :)

Tom, if your seeing this, no hard feelings.. I will send you a PM

Ralph
05-12-04, 06:48 AM
I'm more upset by people changing their nav screen so they can watch DVD movies WHILE they drive. There will be fatalities from that, and not from a picture that a small child won't understand anyway.

p.s. You are all wrong, she was riding a mechanical bull. :yawn:

D148L0
05-12-04, 10:51 AM
I'm more upset by people changing their nav screen so they can watch DVD movies WHILE they drive. There will be fatalities from that, and not from a picture that a small child won't understand anyway.

p.s. You are all wrong, she was riding a mechanical bull. :yawn:
Jajajaja, lately it seems I agree with you very often Ralphie...

D148L0
05-12-04, 10:54 AM
Personally, I really don't mind.
Please...

RBraczyk
05-12-04, 11:10 AM
Jajajaja, lately it seems I agree with you very often Ralphie...
Im finding the same thing too. Maybe its our love for beautiful women:hmm: . Wes wouldn't understand, cause he's not like that.:rolleyes:

inmycadillac
05-12-04, 01:58 PM
Please...I don't. The only reason I started this thread was to prove a point! :lildevil: I've participated in many girlie threads and they always get locked. Hell, when all that political bull was going on here about a month ago, I STARTED a girlie thread see this: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10400&highlight=political+thread

So yeah...Personally, I really don't mind. :p

And I am sensible person and UNDERSTAND why those threads were closed. Because some of us just can't help posting pictures of beautiful women that are a little to PROVOCATIVE.

Just lettin ya know, D148LO.;)

Stoneage_Caddy
05-12-04, 05:32 PM
"You are all wrong, she was riding a mechanical bull. "

i was doing good today regarding impure thoughts ...till you said that .......

Jesda
05-12-04, 11:12 PM
Now I wanna see it. Can someone email that avatar to me? Jesda@q45.org

JJhomer83
05-12-04, 11:30 PM
I don't drop in for a day or two and i miss some chick riding a bull while opening a jar that happens to be 12 and people find it offensive and others find it hot. I WANNA SEE :rant2:

D148L0
05-13-04, 10:21 AM
Hey, now we are 3... SHOW THE AVATAR!!! (or at least could someone be kind enough to PM it to me?)

inmycadillac
05-13-04, 06:20 PM
Hey, now we are 3... SHOW THE AVATAR!!! (or at least could someone be kind enough to PM it to me?)
why don't u just pm tom simpson?! i'm sure he'd know where he got it from and would love to share it with u.:D

Pimpin_Whity
05-13-04, 07:13 PM
what was on his avatar? i only see a caddy crest :hmm:

can't be worse then my sig though :hide:

ShadowLvr400
05-13-04, 09:21 PM
I want to see it too.

RBraczyk
05-14-04, 12:42 AM
Some chick looking like she was ridin a d*ck. I dunno.

BeelzeBob
05-14-04, 10:08 AM
If I remember correctly, it was just a woman's face. That's about it..