: Most offensive cars on the road.?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-13-08, 02:14 AM
What are those cars that you see and immediately, out of nothing more than sheer instinct, want to give the "one digit salute" to? In other words, what cars collect the most scoffs, dirty looks and swearing?

My list....

-German Cars. People always associate German car owners with being self centered *******s who don't care about others on the road or the rules and common courtesys (sp?) of the road. Plus, the cars themselves give off an aura of arrogance and a cold indifference. Just last week, some ******* in a Bangle era 525 or 530 cut me off doing probably 85-90 in a 60mph zone, during rush hour, and then did the same thing two a bunch of other cars about a 1/4 mile up. Now I'm a courteous, defensive driver....always signal, do 5-7 over the speed limit to keep up with other traffic... I don't cut others off and I don't tailgate, etc etc. So it really pisses me off that those that do have German cars and drive like this, they're the ones that give us this stigma.

-Sport compacts. Lack of respect for others and the roads, always trying to show others up, it's always "competition mode" for them. The difference between the German car guy and the Sport Compact guys is that the German owners will always drive fast and aggressive, but they'll do it in a smart way. Sport compact guys will only drive fast when they think somebody's "game" for a race, and when they drive fast or aggressive, you know they're amateurs.

Oh yeah, and their cars are annoying as ****.

-Big lifted trucks. "Hey, I'm bigger then you, therefore I'll tailgate you as long as I want to." Same goes for some of the very large SUV's

the cadillac kid
01-13-08, 02:19 AM
hatchbacks with fart cans

gdwriter
01-13-08, 02:25 AM
hatchbacks with fart cansAnything with a fart can. While we're at it, anything with bling.

gary88
01-13-08, 02:25 AM
I can't stand H2s. In fact all of post-H1 Hummers should just be crushed.

dkozloski
01-13-08, 02:29 AM
Dually extended cab pickups driven by an old hag with a cigarette dangling out of her mouth and prattling on the cell phone.

Night Wolf
01-13-08, 02:34 AM
It's more the driver and not the car...

Following in Stoney's footsteps tho, I'll have to say that nearly every Camry I see can't drive.

EcSTSatic
01-13-08, 09:42 AM
I can't stand H2s. In fact all of post-H1 Hummers should just be crushed.

Like night Wolf says, it's the drivers mostly, not the car make (fault)

Some lady wrote into the local paper to try and get some residential streets near us widened for her H2!

Anything not maintained that is a safety or blatant polluter offends me

burned out, missing, badly aligned headlights and taillights
oil/fuel burning smoke bombs
windshields badly broken or too much bling on the mirror to see
brakes squeaking so bad you know they are metal to metal
wasted exhaust systems
sub woofers that vibrate my house when they drive by

Destroyer
01-13-08, 09:44 AM
Anything with a fart can. While we're at it, anything with bling.:bling::brutal::dammit: Same here. Basically any riced out car and most lowriders and donks (I feel dumb even writing "donks" btw).

CIWS
01-13-08, 10:10 AM
Mercedes Benz S500 - Every one of these I have come across want to act like they're the shaznit and I end up having to dust them. The S550s don't seem to have the same issue(s).

Rolex
01-13-08, 10:59 AM
Fart can cars with BIG aluminum wings. :cookoo:

Jesda
01-13-08, 11:28 AM
Turds in the far left lane probably hate my HIDs when I come flying up behind them. Those turds are usually driving Toyota Camrys.

I like how the H2 pisses off people I don't much care for.

malcolm
01-13-08, 12:28 PM
Another vote for rice burner with fart can and chineese letters on the glass. I curse them every time and hope to see them in a flaming wreck after they blow by me with that crappy exhaust sound.

ryannel2003
01-13-08, 12:44 PM
Anything that has to be filled with rice after a long day of being dusted off by Cadillac's or other sleepers.

Cadillacboy
01-13-08, 01:48 PM
fart cans ,shrimp cans :histeric:

LS1Mike
01-13-08, 01:49 PM
Rice.

CadillacGurl
01-13-08, 02:14 PM
Fart cans, rice, huge as wings, and mustangs... especially the ones with the kids inside thinking they're fast as shit

AMGoff
01-13-08, 02:50 PM
People in SUVs that you know never take them off-road... ahem.. soccermoms.. ahem.. sorry, had something stuck in my keyboard.

And whoever said jacked-up trucks, spot on... as well as lowered trucks/SUVs. What the hell is the point of that? Basically, if you're not going to use it for work or recreation, buy a damned car already.

Jesda
01-14-08, 01:23 AM
People in SUVs that you know never take them off-road... ahem.. soccermoms.. ahem.. sorry, had something stuck in my keyboard.

Hey, the beach! Thats not technically pavement!

http://www.q45.org/gallery2/d/3837-4/DCP_2913.JPG

thebigjimsho
01-14-08, 01:24 AM
Dually extended cab pickups driven by an old hag with a cigarette dangling out of her mouth and prattling on the cell phone.I think you meant Pratting...

thebigjimsho
01-14-08, 01:27 AM
There is one vehicle that makes me steam every time I see it...

The grand poseur, the Jeep Compass. I'm not a Jeep fan but I appreciate the off-road prowess. Chrysler is selling out the brand for pure image with this piling heap of garbage.

gdwriter
01-14-08, 01:51 AM
There is one vehicle that makes me steam every time I see it...

The grand poseur, the Jeep Compass. I'm not a Jeep fan but I appreciate the off-road prowess. Chrysler is selling out the brand for pure image with this piling heap of garbage.Yeah, the Compass is the Jeep equivalent of a Cadillac Cimarron. At least Cadillac has improved since the dark days of the early 80s.

Red_October_7000
01-14-08, 02:37 AM
Anything Honda. Anything.
Any post 1990 Toyota car except the MR2.
Any minivan.
Lowriders, donks, ricers, and cars painted with a brush because the owner was drunk/stoned/bored.
Subaru wagons seem to be the chosen vehicle of the Sierra Club types who plaster them with stupid location stickers, environmental slogans, and other such tripe.
Any Hybrid. Stupid stupid stupid and "conspicuous consumption" at its worst. The most environmentally friendly vehicles are, strangely enough, smelly old Benz Diesels running used, filtered fry grease, but they don't *look* it, so nobody cares. People want to *look* like they're doing something, not actually *do* it.
Anything with an offensive religious slogal... or any religious slogan.
Anything with "Class of '0x" or some such written in soap, china marker, or whatever, on the back glass. I feel that the law should allow the general citizenry to practice the "California Stop" on these feckers.

CTSV_Rob
01-14-08, 02:56 AM
Fart cans and big stupid wings. Not a big ricer fan.

AMGoff
01-14-08, 01:09 PM
Hey, the beach! Thats not technically pavement!

http://www.q45.org/gallery2/d/3837-4/DCP_2913.JPG

That counts damnit! :yup:

Even if it didn't, you get a pass for having "off-road" pants.

P-Funk
01-14-08, 01:20 PM
Anything Toyota (but especially Prius).

Fart cans
Big wings
Unpainted hood/fenders
(basically RICE)

gdwriter
01-14-08, 02:06 PM
What a Lexus owner was thinking - "I don't even like cars, but since this is shopping, I'm going to spend a lot of money.":histeric::histeric::histeric::histeric::histeric:

That could apply to pretty much any luxury brand, although Lexus has the least personality, by far, of any luxury car.

NOT ON MY WATCH
01-14-08, 04:59 PM
"Tower of babel" trucks. There is such a thing as too high to be useful - even offroad, but apparently some people think "the higher, the better".

The other day, some guy in a newer model tower of babel truck rolled up close enough to almost kiss my car's rear bumper. Of course his regular headlights (not DRL) were on and it was daytime - as if somebody might not see a rolling tower of babel. He would rev his engine as if to show off or threaten - not sure what the intent was. Maybe he wanted everyone (maybe especially me, the person with a brand new car) to see how he had put a torquey engine up on stilts...?

After his third time negotiating traffic to purposely get right behind me at a signal and continue the same obnoxious revving, I let Misters DI and FE2 handle the problem. Problem solved.

AMGoff
01-14-08, 06:51 PM
"Tower of babel" trucks. There is such a thing as too high to be useful - even offroad, but apparently some people think "the higher, the better".

The other day, some guy in a newer model tower of babel truck rolled up close enough to almost kiss my car's rear bumper. Of course his regular headlights (not DRL) were on and it was daytime - as if somebody might not see a rolling tower of babel. He would rev his engine as if to show off or threaten - not sure what the intent was. Maybe he wanted everyone (maybe especially me, the person with a brand new car) to see how he had put a torquey engine up on stilts...?

After his third time negotiating traffic to purposely get right behind me at a signal and continue the same obnoxious revving, I let Misters DI and FE2 handle the problem. Problem solved.

You bring up a fantastic point... it's not just those in ridiculously lifted trucks , but anyone who feels the need to blatantly goose the throttle at a stop. If you really have a fast car/big motor, what's the point of showing off when at a stand-still? Absolutely nothing other than for some inherent need for attention... unfortunately, as NOMW mentioned, it all comes across completely different than whatever it is said "gooser" is trying to convey... I take much more pleasure from the quiet confidence the Seville exudes.

I don't really get that too much from pickups, it's generally those with an affinity for rice that do it to me. It never fails... once they realize the person perched in front of that Northstar badge is someone under the age of 50, the show starts... revving the motor, letting the brake go - constantly inching forward. Then what follows is usually the same - the light changes, I drop the hammer, and they see nothing but a set of chrome-dipped exhaust pipes. Sometimes I'll even let them keep up for a few seconds in order to instill a false sense of hope before I go and summarily piss in their Wheaties.

AMGoff
01-14-08, 06:55 PM
Yeah, the Compass is the Jeep equivalent of a Cadillac Cimarron. At least Cadillac has improved since the dark days of the early 80s.

In all fairness though, I'm sure you and I can agree that there have been very few carmakers that haven't "sold-out" at one time or another, in order to pursue a wider audience. It's hard not to do, especially when a carmaker can be considered as one that predominately caters to a niche. Even so, such moments of weakness rarely do anything to detract from the greatness of their other offerings.

gdwriter
01-14-08, 07:48 PM
In all fairness though, I'm sure you and I can agree that there have been very few carmakers that haven't "sold-out" at one time or another, in order to pursue a wider audience. It's hard not to do, especially when a carmaker can be considered as one that predominately caters to a niche. Even so, such moments of weakness rarely do anything to detract from the greatness of their other offerings.Good point. I think Cadillac has certainly learned from the Cimarron debacle, and third time was the charm (CTS) when it attempted to build a European-style sport sedan.

As a Jeep fan, I would bet you hate the Compass.

Submariner409
01-14-08, 07:49 PM
Fart cans, FWD cars with trunk spoilers or "wings", and strange wheels with center sections which revolve at various speeds at various times under various conditions regardless of what the tire is doing (tacky). A Toyota TuRD truck with Monroe air/HiJackers.

Seen on a lower Eastern Shore Ford F250 Super Duty: "Real Trucks Don't Have Spark Plugs".

AMGoff
01-14-08, 08:41 PM
Good point. I think Cadillac has certainly learned from the Cimarron debacle, and third time was the charm (CTS) when it attempted to build a European-style sport sedan.

As a Jeep fan, I would bet you hate the Compass.

Ohhh... you can bet your bippy I do... as far as I'm concerned it's not a real Jeep and it shouldn't carry the nameplate - it's nothing more than a Caliber in drag.

But I also understand the desire to make sales that wouldn't normally be made. As long as they still make "Jeep" Jeeps, in the grand scheme of things I really couldn't give two poops about the Compass... it's not like I'm ever going to buy one. There are a whole bunch of vehicles I detest out there, this one in particular is barely a blip on the radar!

Murphyg
01-14-08, 08:50 PM
Mini Vans and OMG....Magnums !!
Only because it appears that the majority of the people that drive them believe that a blind spot means that they dont have to look !! And everyone else should be aware that they "arent" looking......so look out !!!! cause they are comin over !!!!!!

Also every make and or model that apparently doesnt come with signals. LMAO

LS1Mike
01-14-08, 08:56 PM
You know I thought about it some more, anyone that pulls up next the Trans Am with the it's huge Cam and they can here it and then they sitll through a rev and make some stupid comment.

creeker
01-14-08, 10:56 PM
1987-94 chrysler lebaron convertibles,especially red ones and white ones,I dont know why,they look like posers to me.

heavymetals
01-15-08, 01:37 PM
Any that is in front of me going slower then traffic will allow. :want:

93DevilleUSMC
01-16-08, 05:57 AM
Dually extended cab pickups driven by an old hag with a cigarette dangling out of her mouth and prattling on the cell phone.

Hey, I love the dually extended cab pickups, esp. the diesel ones! However, like you, I HATE the old hag with the cigarette.

93DevilleUSMC
01-16-08, 06:11 AM
I hate:
*Ricers, especially those driven by individuals who feel the need to "race" every vehicle at every stoplight. I hate their drivers, who claim that stock four-cylinder engines can beat performance-tuned V-8s.
*Lifted trucks with ignorant drivers who use their trucks to bully everyone else on the road.
*Domestic ricers, which are American compacts and subcompacts with such visual mods as fart cannons, wings, 20-inch rims, over-sized speakers, over sized spoilers, etc.
*Donks, usually Chevy Caprices fitted on 24-inch rims and given the ugliest paint-jobs possible.
*Any non-performance vehicle driven entirely too fast by it's owner and being used to cut other drivers off, as though their time is somehow more valuable than that of the rest of us. To this I say, leave home earlier.
*Any perfomance vehicle being driven as above.
*Cadillacs whose owners let them become dirty and poorly maintained.
*Any vehicles with anti-war or anti-military stickers. A particular one that I hate says, "It will be a great day when our schools receive adequate funding and the air force has to have a bake sale to buy a bomber."
*The Tata Nano.

P-Funk
01-16-08, 06:29 PM
I have to add: cars with crappy subs playing too loud which all you hear is distortion and trunk rattle. It's bad enough having to hear their music in the first place, it's even worse distorted and with the rattle.

SlxAlxx
01-16-08, 07:21 PM
Around here, there are a lot of "ghettofied" Cadillacs, if "ghettofied" can even be considered a word. Most of them are '89-'93 generation deVille/Fleetwoods. ALL of them have failed air leveling systems, the left rear bodyside molding missing, rear bumper rub strip discolored and chipped, a missing hood ornament, cheap replacement center caps or lack thereof, and bubbly tinted windows. The few Broughams I've seen are riding on 30 inch wheels with green metallic paint jobs and TVs that come out of the mirrors or God knows where ever they can put them. I don't see Sevilles or Eldorados, but when I do, they're pretty shot as well. As such, I hate those driver's for what they've done or not to their Cadillacs. I also hate F-1/250 drivers. They have an insatiable appetite for tail gaiting and road rage. Of course, I can't forget, the Infiniti G35 sport coupe. Every person in Boca Raton ages 16-21 has one and thinks it's hotter then hell. Of course, my good old Fleetwood Coupe would leave them in its smoke thanks to a can of seafoam and a fouled EGR valve. God, how I miss that car.

gary88
01-16-08, 09:09 PM
Of course, I can't forget, the Infiniti G35 sport coupe. Every person in Boca Raton ages 16-21 has one and thinks it's hotter then hell. Of course, my good old Fleetwood Coupe would leave them in its smoke thanks to a can of seafoam and a fouled EGR valve. God, how I miss that car.

Eh, you are aware the 6MT G35 runs around a 5.5 sec 0-60 time, right? Unless you've got some serious mods, you'll be in their smoke.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-16-08, 09:16 PM
I think he meant that it literally leaves them in his smoke.

gary88
01-16-08, 09:37 PM
I see, lol

:thepan:

Zorb750
01-17-08, 01:31 AM
Toyota Camry - frequently drive slow yet consistent speeds (under speed limit), frequently floating all over the lane or road.
Full size Ford trucks (especially F250, 350) - ASSES! Make right turn on red light without a pause, act like they own the road. I know it's not the truck causing it, but it's the same mental trait that causes the asinine driving that and also the purchase of the Ford truck. Dodge is not nearly as bad, GM drivers seem not to do this too much.
Ford Excursion - Drives 85-90 MPH on expressway, frequently has difficulty staying in lane. This driver has no right to THINK of complaining about mileage.
Hummer H2 - Look at me! I think I'm rich! I drive a dolled-up Suburban that is the total and complete embodiment of flash over function. (See also: Escalade)
Escalade - Don't pretend it's really a Cadillac. It's a nice Suburban, but it's still a Suburban with a body kit. I'd sooner buy a Yukon Denali (even though its front end is atrociously ugly), because at least it's not trying to be something it's not (and it doesn't have that stupid looking chrome band on the backside of the mirrors).
Honda (most models) - Oblivious. This driver rides out lanes that end until forced to merge over, simply because they are frequently not paying attention. Has trouble maintaining a steady speed, speeds up when passed (not competitively, just stupidly). Thinks his car is so great in every way then forgives it when the alternator, starter, or transmission dies at 150K miles ("well it's never done this before!" - idiot!)
Infiniti (recent models, G35 in particular) - Thinks he's special, drives like an ass. And get a new muffler, your car sounds like shit! (See also: Audi TT)
Mercedes-Benz W220 and W221 S Class - Give it up, you aren't impressing anyone. Go buy yourself a BMW 740iL and seek professional help for your ego problem.
Audi TT - That turbo 4banger is not nearly as fast as you think it is, sport.
Mini Cooper (Male Driver) - See: Audi TT
Mini Cooper (Female Driver) - There is a tall, narrow pedal on the right side of the driver's footwell. Please use more liberally.
Mitsubishi Eclipse - Do you think you're special? Buy a real sports car.
Hyundai Tiburon - See: Mitsubishi Eclipse
Pontiac Solstice - If you really want to have fun, buy a Z3 2.8 or 3.0, or a Miata. Also see: Mitsubishi Eclipse
Nissan 350Z - Your car isn't actually fast once it gets out of first gear. Live with it and don't act like it is! Oh, and change your exhaust system, it sounds like shit (also applies to most current Infiniti models).
Urbanized cars (of any model) - Huge wheels are not universally better looking. There's a pothole with your name on it. Gold trim does not belong on all body colors. Dude, that DUB badge looks like shit, what the f**k is a DUB anyway, schmuck? I bet that scrap yard down the street will actually give you some money for the chrome cladding you put along the bottom of your Caddy's doors and body, go buy yourself some nice crack with it instead of stealing doorknobs and copper pipe with the same intent. Why did you pay more for your stereo than you could sell your entire car for? Do you like showing off your rattling trunk lid to the world?

Now, I haven't included cars that are simply ugly. I have nothing against Aztek drivers, for example. Element drivers seem to be some of the least obnoxious or oblivious of Honda drivers as well.

Zorb750
01-17-08, 01:32 AM
Eh, you are aware the 6MT G35 runs around a 5.5 sec 0-60 time, right? Unless you've got some serious mods, you'll be in their smoke.

They have a quick first gear. That's it. Drive one, you will be disappointed.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-17-08, 02:01 AM
Mercedes-Benz W220 and W221 S Class - Give it up, you aren't impressing anyone. Go buy yourself a BMW 740iL and seek professional help for your ego problem.

Phew! Just the ones that came after mine. The 140 and 126 are getting too old to be status symbols anymore.

Ranger
01-17-08, 02:31 AM
Scion XB :vomit:

Zorb750
01-17-08, 02:33 AM
Phew! Just the ones that came after mine. The 140 and 126 are getting too old to be status symbols anymore.

I like the W140. The only problem was that it was too big for the international market. It only sold well in North America. I still look at mid 90s S600s from time to time. Too many people don't take care of them though, they end up in Detoilet or something.

Zorb750
01-17-08, 02:34 AM
Scion XB :vomit:

I should add Scion tC to my list in the same category as the Tiburon.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-17-08, 02:47 AM
I like the W140. The only problem was that it was too big for the international market. It only sold well in North America. I still look at mid 90s S600s from time to time. Too many people don't take care of them though, they end up in Detoilet or something.

Agreed. Much like the older Broughams or Town Cars, it's becoming something that anyone can buy now, which can be a blessing and it can be a total shame....it's a such a shame to see such a car fall into the wrong hands and get neglected.

SlxAlxx
01-17-08, 09:33 AM
Agreed. Much like the older Broughams or Town Cars, it's becoming something that anyone can buy now, which can be a blessing and it can be a total shame....it's a such a shame to see such a car fall into the wrong hands and get neglected.

That's exactly what happens here. In the predominantly poor areas, the phonies use their unemployment and disability checks that come out of my taxes to buy a Cadillac. Then, they think it's necessary to "throw some D's on that bia." How many countless times I've seen a Haitian kid blasting that song out of his '91 deVille that leaves a new part on the ground at every stop light.

SlxAlxx
01-17-08, 09:36 AM
They have a quick first gear. That's it. Drive one, you will be disappointed.

And thanks to the gobs of low-end torque on the 4.5, they don't have a chance to show me what a good second gear they have. The only mods, if you can consider them such, I made to my Fleetwood was running 93 octane gas and regular WOTs.

joee5
01-17-08, 03:39 PM
MUSTANGS. Any and all MUSTANGS.

Zorb750
01-17-08, 11:16 PM
And thanks to the gobs of low-end torque on the 4.5, they don't have a chance to show me what a good second gear they have. The only mods, if you can consider them such, I made to my Fleetwood was running 93 octane gas and regular WOTs.

Hmm... No.

A 350Z or G35 will smoke your Fleetwood 4.5 worse than a cheap cigar.

EcSTSatic
01-18-08, 10:58 AM

I loved my 450 SEL on the W116 chassis. Only problem, it was a real gas hog even by contemporary standards.

Sorry about the picture quality
http://pages.prodigy.net/fremin/Garage/images/cars/MBZ450_2.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-18-08, 12:53 PM
I loved my 450 SEL on the W116 chassis. Only problem, it was a real gas hog even by contemporary standards.

Sorry about the picture quality
http://pages.prodigy.net/fremin/Garage/images/cars/MBZ450_2.jpg

Damn that's nice! What year was that? W116 was like what? 1973-81?

EcSTSatic
01-18-08, 01:20 PM
Damn that's nice! What year was that? W116 was like what? 1973-81?

Thanks. Yeah, it was nice. Mine was a '79. I had a '79 240D before that. The "D" should have stood for "dog", the diesel was way underpowered.

MauiV
01-18-08, 01:56 PM
The Scion Xb and Honda Element make me want to put someone in the wall.

A grown man driving a: Miata, Z3, SLK, Boxter, Mini, TT, Sky, VW Cab, Bug, etc etc etc. These are the same kind of guys that would share an umbrella with another man. No excuse.

ANYONE whos rims or system are worth more than the actual car.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-18-08, 11:32 PM
As the absolute king of road rage i have quite a list

First off is the Toyota Corolla , no one that has one can drive , nor do they care about driving (only evidence needed here is there choice in car), the Camry is no beatter

The Toyota Highlander , always driven by some middle age woman who thinks its as big and intimidateing as a 18 wheeler , one driver here locally now has no passenger side mirror due to her agresiveness with me.

Any small car driven by a 16-25 year old girl , they always need to go about 378 mph in bumper to bumper traffic , and they blow thru all traffic signals and signs becuse they need to hurry up and get to there booty call

01-08 Merc Grand Marqius , plain and simple this machine is intended to be used as a wepaon to get the elderly to the drug store in rush hour traffic , the car is speed limited to 25 mph , but can get to 25 mph in less then one second. Gas pedal and brake pedal are 2mm apart and look identical

78-90 Ford LTD/Merc Grand Marquis , These cars are driven by folks who dont care perioid , strange design , these are limtied to 32 mph and have no brakes at all. They use parked cars to stop at the local quickie mart to get another case of old milwakke and "euro" cigarettes. Doors are also odd , they are HUGE and hydrolicaly driven open at roughly 220 mph , no stops ont he door so it must be opend into another cars side to keep it from flying off the ford.

"Shit Haulers" , these are typicaly older SUVs with a small utility trailer behind them filled with junk , none is strapped down , they are paid by the state to pull out infront of the fastest moving car in traffic and sling as much shit as possible out the back while they take 15 mintues to reach 20 mph.

Anything with "New York" on it , thats the Chrysler New Yorker , cars with Yankess stickers , cars with new york plates , and drivers from the Urnal state ...Quit whining about how bad it is here and go home .....

Anything driven by a white kid with his hat on sidways , up and at an angle while wearing a white shirt thats 7 sizes too big or 2 sizes too small , and playing the lastest "gangsta rap"

Ford Superdutys , they dont run right unless they are in your backseat ....

Ford Work Vans , just becuse one ran me over on my bike last year ...They are all mostly Impatent drunken contractors out to kill someone ...

Volvo Owners that come into the shop i work in , they dont understand the concept of the "service drive" , they insated pull right thru the drive , go around the back of the building and right into my stall in the shop , many times parking right under a car i have on the lift.

the list goes on and on .....

Destroyer
01-19-08, 09:45 AM
MUSTANGS. Any and all MUSTANGS.Me too, they suck.:shhh: