: Watch out for a nutty redneck in a Silverado!

Jesda
01-11-08, 11:13 AM
Busy morning. After going to the bank, the office, and the warehouse, I headed home. I took the Chesterfield Parkway exit. A young white guy in a red early 90s Sierra/Silverado exited in front of me. The road we exited on was a three-lane outer road. You get on the left to turn left, center to turn left or go straight, and right to turn right. I got on the right and he was in the middle lane.

As I was rear/alongside him and approaching the stoplight he decided to yank the wheel to the right and nearly slam into me, forcing me into the shoulder. He probably didn't check his blind spot and see me, nor did he signal.

I thought nothing of it, figured it was yet another idiot driver and pulled into my apartment complex. Well, he followed me in. I pulled out of my complex and started driving all over Chesterfield and Creve Coeur and had him on my butt the whole time. He was either too far or too close for me to read his plate.

I eventually pulled into the Chesterfield police station, jumped out, hit the keyless lock, and ran inside. He drove off.

They said they'd get me a cop, but they were taking forever and I didn't have any info to nail him, so I eventually gave up and left. I notified one of the Chesterfield police officers parked in front of my place (she was cute too) and walked into my apartment, where I am now sitting.

NUTS!

c5 rv
01-11-08, 11:50 AM
You should have just given him your pants. Failing that, good luck and be safe.

CadillacSTS42005
01-11-08, 11:56 AM
rofl
id of slammed the brakes and letm hit me
new car
and he goes to jail or at the very least gets several tickets and fines...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-11-08, 11:57 AM
You have the craziest Fridays. What if this redneck was a friend of that man that you damn near killed a few months back?

Jesda
01-11-08, 12:00 PM
You have the craziest Fridays. What if this redneck was a friend of that man that you damn near killed a few months back?

The people I kill are a private matter.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-11-08, 12:02 PM
Looks like this gentleman (sic) in the Silverado wasn't a big fan of Ron Paul. Maybe if you had a "Clinton '08" sticker on the back of your car, this wouldn't have happened. :nono:

HITMONEY
01-11-08, 12:09 PM
I wish i possesd that kinda of patience.

I would be on the news right now.

CadillacSTS42005
01-11-08, 12:16 PM
lol
Breaking News
Redneck killed by local strip join owner
watch the story as well as some local women unravel
bet you the news would have its biggest audience ever
:rofl:

AMGoff
01-11-08, 12:39 PM
I would have let the crazy redneck follow me... I would have just drove 'round and 'round because eventually, undoubtedly, he and his hick-mobile would have run out of gas before I would and the poor SOB would have been stranded on the side of the road. Either that or some "boot-kickin'" country-western song would have come on and he would have lost all concentration long enough for me to slip away.

NOT ON MY WATCH
01-11-08, 12:40 PM
Be sure to keep a camera with you in the car or have a cell phone with a camera - in case this guy crosses paths with you again. Getting a picture of him to the police will help matters. Of course if you just got his license plate number, that would help too.

dkozloski
01-11-08, 12:40 PM
When everybody is carrying concealed these clowns somehow find a way to control their tempers. They're bullys and do well against the helpless. Sam Colt cured that problem.

RightTurn
01-11-08, 12:41 PM
Were you in Houston today? :lol: Sounds like business as usual. :cowboy:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-11-08, 12:49 PM
Either that or some "boot-kickin'" country-western song would have come on and he would have lost all concentration long enough for me to slip away.

A little Kenny Rogers anyone?

kn481KcjvMo

AMGoff
01-11-08, 01:01 PM

That's good... but I was thinking more along the lines of a little Merle...

ffHcGlF0xDw

BTW - I just realized I made my 1000th post... my goodness, I need to diversify my activities some more!

Jesda
01-11-08, 01:02 PM
I would have let the crazy redneck follow me... I would have just drove 'round and 'round because eventually, undoubtedly, he and his hick-mobile would have run out of gas before I would and the poor SOB would have been stranded on the side of the road.

His hick mobile gets better fuel economy than my Lincoln Mallmobile. :)

AMGoff
01-11-08, 01:09 PM
His hick mobile gets better fuel economy than my Lincoln Mallmobile. :)

That's right! I forgot you were driving around in that silly beast these days... oh well. In that case, I find it difficult to believe that a vehicle the size of a small village could fit into anyone's blind spot.

Regardless, they're all harmless. You really should have just gotten out first and confronted him, I've had to do it with a few of the yokels around here, especially after the harassed the wife one day.. they'll never expect it. Otherwise, if this guy ever sees you again, you know he's going mess with you some more, especially after well... you know... you ran like a little school girl into the police station and all. :shhh:

NOT ON MY WATCH
01-11-08, 01:25 PM
I fully agree with you there, koz. When I move back to Oregon I am going to get my CCW permit.

When everybody is carrying concealed these clowns somehow find a way to control their tempers. They're bullys and do well against the helpless. Sam Colt cured that problem.

NOT ON MY WATCH
01-11-08, 01:27 PM
I played the Kenny Rogers song and the Merle Haggard song at the same, and I think they really sound better combined like that. Especially when that guitar solo from the Haggard video plays on top of the Kenny Rogers chorus.

Jesda
01-11-08, 01:29 PM
especially after well... you know... you ran like a little school girl into the police station and all. :shhh:

School girls are hot. Quit hitting on me!

Rolex
01-11-08, 01:42 PM

kn481KcjvMo

In this video Kenny says "summers eve" and "gameboy."

:haha:

illumina
01-11-08, 02:24 PM
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CustomContentDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&content=11001

nickc50310
01-11-08, 03:58 PM
You shoulda got out and kicked his effin ass!

When things like that have happened to me the perp just speeds or quickly apologizes once they lay eyes on me. Most notably the hit and run on me where I chased him down and caught him back in November. Dude looked like he shit a brick when I jumped out.....

A lot of people say I can look pretty scary when Im pissed. According to my brother I got my dad's scowl. BWAHAHAHA

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-11-08, 04:21 PM
Jesda, weren't you the guy that scared off a car full of teenagers buy waiving a hatchet at them when you passed them?

NOT ON MY WATCH
01-11-08, 04:58 PM
:killer: <--- Jesda?

Sinister Angel
01-11-08, 05:55 PM
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CustomContentDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&content=11001

No no no...

http://www.glock.com

hueterm
01-11-08, 06:45 PM
Otherwise, if this guy ever sees you again, you know he's going mess with you some more, especially after well... you know... you ran like a little school girl into the police station and all. :shhh:

I was kind of thinking the same thing... I probably would have gone to a crowded gas station or something at least to see if he approached you. Running into the police station let's him know he freaked you out.

If he knows what complex you're in, and especially if you don't have a garage, and if you've got the only Nav, he might slash your tires or something.

You need to trade cars again, that will solve it.

RightTurn
01-11-08, 07:18 PM
You need to trade cars again, that will solve it.

:histeric:

93DevilleUSMC
01-11-08, 07:53 PM
Busy morning. After going to the bank, the office, and the warehouse, I headed home. I took the Chesterfield Parkway exit. A young white guy in a red early 90s Sierra/Silverado exited in front of me. The road we exited on was a three-lane outer road. You get on the left to turn left, center to turn left or go straight, and right to turn right. I got on the right and he was in the middle lane.

As I was rear/alongside him and approaching the stoplight he decided to yank the wheel to the right and nearly slam into me, forcing me into the shoulder. He probably didn't check his blind spot and see me, nor did he signal.

I thought nothing of it, figured it was yet another idiot driver and pulled into my apartment complex. Well, he followed me in. I pulled out of my complex and started driving all over Chesterfield and Creve Coeur and had him on my butt the whole time. He was either too far or too close for me to read his plate.

I eventually pulled into the Chesterfield police station, jumped out, hit the keyless lock, and ran inside. He drove off.

They said they'd get me a cop, but they were taking forever and I didn't have any info to nail him, so I eventually gave up and left. I notified one of the Chesterfield police officers parked in front of my place (she was cute too) and walked into my apartment, where I am now sitting.

NUTS!

Big truck, small soul. I hope that next time you see him, you can get his tag number and report him. If not, get a .45 and keep it in your car.

illumina
01-11-08, 10:41 PM
No no no...

Hehehehe...

My next pistol will likely be an H&K USP .45 Tactical. Jesda just needs something that needs to protect his ass, and a S&W Sigma is the cheaper way to go :stirpot: :D

Rolex
01-11-08, 11:34 PM
No no no...

It's on Spyder's behalf that I post the following;

http://www.sigsauer.com/ :stirpot:

illumina
01-11-08, 11:39 PM
It's on Spyder's behalf that I post the following;

http://www.sigsauer.com/ :stirpot:

Rolex, speaking of firearms, go to the gun picture thread and read my question/post on the last page. Spyder said you're the man to talk to about the AR-15...

Hijack over :o

Red_October_7000
01-12-08, 12:34 AM
I'd've whipped into any empy lot, sped away a bit, pulled a bootlegger's turn, revved the motor, and seen if he's really ready to play. I've had dumb shits try dumb shit before and when you show them you mean business they back down. The Navigator outweighs those old Silverados by prolly at least half a ton and has easily 100 HP on even the most powerful of them; there really wasn't anything he could've done to you in a tank like that unless he had a big gun and knew how to shoot out of one car and into another. But yeah, showing him that you're scared is probably a bad thing. Hope he doesn't turn up again.

Spyder
01-12-08, 12:01 PM
Thank Rolex...though for THIS situation, I think this particular fine piece of art may have been appropriate.

Qc-ayCF3RF4 edit ~ Rolex

Jesda
01-12-08, 07:19 PM
Jesda, weren't you the guy that scared off a car full of teenagers buy waiving a hatchet at them when you passed them?

Ahh, my younger days!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-12-08, 11:12 PM
But I suppose, when you've got a Q45 and can outrun most other cars, you can do crazy stuff like that and get away with it.

Jesda
01-13-08, 12:15 AM
But I suppose, when you've got a Q45 and can outrun most other cars, you can do crazy stuff like that and get away with it.

I was in a Chevy Nova Corolla. Right after we did it the transmission died. I was just barely able to coast far enough to crest a hill and roll down the rest of the way, narrowly escaping a vicious beating.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-13-08, 12:18 AM
LOL. That could only happen to you Jesda.

RightTurn
01-13-08, 12:30 AM
Jesda has adventures. :yup:

Spyder
01-13-08, 02:16 AM
And nice pants.

dkozloski
01-13-08, 02:20 AM
The guy that used to live across the street was flying along in his little puddle jumper plane and came across a big grizzly bear. He was getting the bear all riled up by making some diving passes at him when the engine quit. He spent the next three days in a big tree waiting for somebody to come looking for him. Lucky for him grizzlies can't climb trees like a black bear.