: Cadillac emblem-picture in .eps

Ejje
01-11-08, 07:38 AM
I try again. Help me to find old cadillac picture, Vee and ducks with fileextension .eps. Im going to make logo for new t-shirts.

gothicaleigh
01-11-08, 12:12 PM
I try again. Help me to find old cadillac picture, Vee and ducks with fileextension .eps. Im going to make logo for new t-shirts.

I have both the new and old logos in .eps, .ai, and flexi formats.

I could also quote you t-shirts shipped to sweden. How many are you looking for, what style or cut of shirts, and what kind of graphic placement?

Ejje
01-11-08, 01:14 PM
Hi, thanks for your offer but I would like to fix it myself when I go for winterholiday in Thailand. So you understand Im only looking for picture so I can bring it with me. I will put the logo on different kind of clothes .
If I ask you very polite , can you give the picture to me?

Eilert

Veesixteen
01-11-08, 05:49 PM
Before you start selling anything with the Cadillac logo, make sure you get approval from the legal department of Cadillac Motor Car Division of GM Corporation. The penalty for infringement of copyright or trade-mark volations can be severe.
__________________________________________________ _

Hi, thanks for your offer but I would like to fix it myself when I go for winterholiday in Thailand. So you understand Im only looking for picture so I can bring it with me. I will put the logo on different kind of clothes .

Eilert

NOT ON MY WATCH
01-11-08, 05:54 PM
Good point, Veesixteen. There are plenty of companies worldwide suffering from pirating of their goods or theft of their brand identity - but it really pisses me off to see American companies getting burned. Speaking as an American who works for a manufacturer.

Ejje
01-13-08, 06:12 AM

Eilert

Ejje
01-26-08, 10:07 AM
I know some one have it. Please,

Ejje
02-05-08, 03:00 PM
Hi there, Im still waiting

Ejje
02-12-08, 03:20 PM
Hip hip hurray, I have done it. I made it by my self with CoralDraw. So now I can make my own T-shirt, Windbraker jackets and so on.