: Cheapest new car in the world! $2500 and its hot!

Destroyer
01-11-08, 12:03 AM
The Tata Nano. Officially the cheapest automobile in the world @$2500 for the base model. There are "luxury" and "deluxe" models for those who really wanna pimp: http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/Extra/WorldsCheapestCarArrivesTomorrow.aspx

CadillacSTS42005
01-11-08, 12:38 AM
and also 100% illegal in the states
is as safe as falling on a bed of nails
and is a major pollutant...

BigJon
01-11-08, 01:36 AM
i'd still drive it tho

RightTurn
01-11-08, 01:39 AM
Hot? :lol:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-11-08, 01:46 AM
Man, all that for less than the price of a headgasket repair.

CadillacSTS42005
01-11-08, 01:54 AM
id gladly pay for a HG repair and drive a lac than be caught even inside one of those let alone own it...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-11-08, 02:25 AM
lol man...I know, me too.

LS1Mike
01-11-08, 10:02 AM
Hell yeah the Deluxe model has Sun Visors and a radio!

Cadillacboy
01-11-08, 10:56 AM
:doh:

Jesda
01-11-08, 12:34 PM
Tata Nano Racing League.

Bunch of minicars on a dirt track flying around corners at.... 25mph.

CadillacSTS42005
01-11-08, 12:37 PM
:yeah:
:rofl:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-11-08, 12:59 PM
Buy a 15 year old Geo, go to their car show and be the big rich man in the big fine luxury car. :histeric:

AMGoff
01-11-08, 01:29 PM
The car itself isn't necessarily the biggest problem...

If I had to ride around all day listening to a damned two-stroke, I'd want to hurt someone.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-11-08, 01:34 PM
If I had to ride around all day listening to a damned two-stroke, I'd want to hurt someone.

Hey now Adam...dont' go hatin' on the two strokes for their sound.

The old Detroit Diesels were a two stroke, and hearing one of those....it's like the first orgasm you ever had.

dVjXwS8HzFw

CadillacSTS42005
01-11-08, 01:36 PM
thats scary
that thing on the wrong side of the road
thats probably the one thing if i ever seen id back down from playing chicken with in my 74 Eldo

Crown Vic Owner
01-11-08, 01:43 PM
damnit, replace the As with Is, and i would think thats a appropriate name.

AMGoff
01-11-08, 01:52 PM

The old Detroit Diesels were a two stroke, and hearing one of those....it's like the first orgasm you ever had.

Valid point... except I'd be willing to bet half a week's pay that this little piece of curry-on-wheels sounds more like a weed-wacker than it does some big ol' honkin' Cummins...

CadillacGurl
01-11-08, 03:12 PM
I'd be dead if wrecked... plus it seems like if you go too fast around a curve you'll be flipping

NOT ON MY WATCH
01-11-08, 04:12 PM
Great...someone had the bright idea of making it affordable for droves of people to purchase cars with little to no pollution controls on them - in a country that is insanely crowded and literally overwhelmed with pollution already.

On a side note, I wonder if the cars are sufficiently sealed to allow for flotation during monsoon season. If not, they might want to consider marketing the fact that it's both a car and a coffin all in one.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-11-08, 05:29 PM
Valid point... except I'd be willing to bet half a week's pay that this little piece of curry-on-wheels sounds more like a weed-wacker than it does some big ol' honkin' Cummins...

Yeah, probably. I don't know how long it's been since someone's sold a two stroke gas powered car in the USA.

hueterm
01-11-08, 07:35 PM
All of the tree huggers whine and moan about all of the SUVs polluting the planet and I bet that little smog bucket is WAY dirtier than an Excursion V-10.

I'm sure none of them will mention it though, even after they sell a quarter of a billion of them between India and China...

pimpin88
01-12-08, 12:43 AM
Yeah, probably. I don't know how long it's been since someone's sold a two stroke gas powered car in the USA.

Two strokes?

Saab story, haha

http://www.motorbase.com/vehicle/by-id/788/

77CDV
01-12-08, 12:49 AM
The Tata, hot?!? Oh, dear, Destroyer's been hitting the juice again...... Top speed of 60? Be prepared to be outrun by passing dust motes.

Rolex
01-12-08, 01:13 AM
<<<Paris Hilton>>> Oh that's totally hawt <<<Paris>>>
:alchi:

It could also double as a coffin after you get into a fender bender with a Surburban. :bonkers:

andrew99eldorado
01-12-08, 01:46 PM
that is the ugliest car i have ever seen!

gary88
01-12-08, 02:44 PM

dVjXwS8HzFw

I still can't get enough of this video. It's just so American and awesome, Metallica and all.

ewill3rd
01-12-08, 09:31 PM
Not sure if I am supposed to be pushing this, but we are about to be DC's first "Smart car" dealer. (I think there will be two or three more but I am pretty sure we have the first one up and running, no one hold me to that!)
I think the store opens next week right next to our location.

I am told a lot of people have paid their $99 deposit to reserve a bunch of these cars. I haven't driven one yet, but I am not sure the three cyilnder 1.0 liter engine will be keeping up with me in the CTS-Vs and STS-Vs that I am road testing.
:D

www.smartusa.com

dkozloski
01-12-08, 10:38 PM
Does anybody besides me remember that crappy two stroke, three wheeled car that BMW used to make that was a redo of a POS Italian car called an Isetta?

This Tata thing is even worse than the 2-CV Citroen. The only one of those I ever saw that was worth anything was made out of two of them cut in half. The front halves were welded together to make a 4WD car and the two rear halves were welded together into a trailer to pull behind.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-13-08, 12:21 AM
Does anybody besides me remember that crappy two stroke, three wheeled car that BMW used to make that was a redo of a POS Italian car called an Isetta?

Yes, I remember seeing pics of that. Front opening door, motor mounted in the back....made basically so the German citizens could have cheap transportation after WWII.

Definitely not BMW's highest point.

gdwriter
01-13-08, 12:23 AM
This Tata thing is even worse than the 2-CV Citroen. The only one of those I ever saw that was worth anything was made out of two of them cut in half. The front halves were welded together to make a 4WD car and the two rear halves were welded together into a trailer to pull behind.At least the 2-CV was French. Everybody knows the French make crappy cars.

LS1Mike
01-13-08, 12:33 AM

dVjXwS8HzFw

Best shit ever! My dad works for the Highway dept in upstate NY and they still roll 3 of those things. I remeber working there summer and riding in them.
Man I love that Detroit.

Oh the 60 mph turd mobile, uuughh you can have it.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-13-08, 12:36 AM
Brigadier...even the name sounds badass!

AMGoff
01-13-08, 03:16 PM
At least the 2-CV was French. Everybody knows the French make crappy cars.

What do you expect from a bunch of "cheese eating surrender monkeys?"

In all fairness though... Citroen did come out with some really pioneering stuff back in the day.

dkozloski
01-13-08, 04:56 PM
What do you expect from a bunch of "cheese eating surrender monkeys?"

In all fairness though... Citroen did come out with some really pioneering stuff back in the day.
It's interesting to note that in recent articles, preinvasion D-Day briefings to U.S. troops warned them to stay away from French civilians because they were likely to be collaberating with the Germans and were not to be trusted. It was PC for years to refer to the French as freedom fighters. The truth will out.

creeker
01-13-08, 10:47 PM
Yes, I remember seeing pics of that. Front opening door, motor mounted in the back....made basically so the German citizens could have cheap transportation after WWII.

Definitely not BMW's highest point.

I thought the front opening door cars were called Isetta,and the citreon
was the little sardine can with the suicide doors?.

dkozloski
01-13-08, 11:11 PM
I thought the front opening door cars were called Isetta,and the citreon
was the little sardine can with the suicide doors?.
Even the Italians could see what a bad idea the Isetta was and sold the tooling to BMW.

DILLIGAF
01-13-08, 11:14 PM
I still can't get enough of this video. It's just so American and awesome, Metallica and all.

Awesome vid no doubt,However I think the tune is by Pantera.

DaveSmed
01-13-08, 11:17 PM
Skateboard wheels, nice touch.

gary88
01-13-08, 11:18 PM

Ahh, their singer sounds a lot like James Hetfield

creeker
01-13-08, 11:20 PM
Even the Italians could see what a bad idea the Isetta was and sold the tooling to BMW.

They were made in Italy,France, Brazil, Germany and the United Kingdom.

LS1Mike
01-13-08, 11:29 PM

I can't get enough, when I play it my 2 year old runs over to sit on my lap and watch it.
The have some 2 stroke 12vs on youtube.

DILLIGAF
01-13-08, 11:36 PM
Ahh, their singer sounds a lot like James Hetfield

Little before your time,enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-p8kvoyP4Y

I feel so old:crying2:

gary88
01-13-08, 11:43 PM
Little before your time,enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-p8kvoyP4Y

I feel so old:crying2:

Never listened to Pantera much, but I was familiar with Dimebag Darrell. I always read his column in Guitar World.

DILLIGAF
01-13-08, 11:49 PM
My son is your age.Funny how this stuff is still around getting listened to,I didn't think my metal bands were classic rock back then.I guess I didn't think it was great music that would stand the test of time.Now I have to wonder when my kids Ipod is full of what I grew up on.Whats funny is he didn't have to steal it,I have shit loads of old cd's tapes that he's to lazy to listen to.

gary88
01-14-08, 12:00 AM
Thanks to my parents I really got into Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, George Harrison, CCR, all that. You can't beat the classics from an era when you had to have talent to make music.

Destroyer
01-14-08, 12:24 AM
The Tata, hot?!? Oh, dear, Destroyer's been hitting the juice again...... Top speed of 60? Be prepared to be outrun by passing dust motes.Yeah, if I post anything after ohhh around 9:30pm or so, take it lightly cause most likely I'm pretty f'cked up (like now for instance). It's 11:24pm right now so I'll be sticking to my story that the Tata is pretty hot. :cookoo:

Destroyer
01-14-08, 12:26 AM
My son is your age.Funny how this stuff is still around getting listened to,I didn't think my metal bands were classic rock back then.I guess I didn't think it was great music that would stand the test of time.Now I have to wonder when my kids Ipod is full of what I grew up on.Whats funny is he didn't have to steal it,I have shit loads of old cd's tapes that he's to lazy to listen to.Is this like a dis on fity cent?:banghead:

DILLIGAF
01-14-08, 01:01 AM
Do you mean fiddy cent?We had a short rap phase around here,and country phase.I hope he's straightened out now.

PAULSTSMAN1
01-14-08, 01:53 AM
I saw a picture of the little NANO, and I think for $2500 it's cute enough. I would use it for running to the local AM/PM or 7 Eleven (there's always a parking problem), and would take it to the Park & Ride on days when I commute into town. I would never drive it on the freeway, because I am sure its name would become guillotine, if it was hit by anything going over 10 MPN.:bomb:

As a commuter kart ( I think that best describes it), one wouldn't spend anytime worried about it when parked for 10 hours unattended. When I think of my beautiful STS in a lot, it really makes me uncomfortable, with all those distracted drivers parking while fussing on the cell phones in those lots.:banghead:

Also I am in negotations to trade my older STS for an early out of lease 06-07 MB S-Class, and I know any paint damage costs a fortune. A little commuter car, is really needed, I would definitely buy one, if it was available.:D I may even consider buying a small car for those reasons.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-14-08, 01:57 AM
I can't believe nobody has compared it to the Smart car yet. I'd definitely take the Smart car over it...even if it is 12x the cost.

93DevilleUSMC
01-14-08, 09:06 AM
Holy cow, there's a "luxury" version!

http://www.tatapeoplescar.com/tatamotors/

Zero to sixty time is less than two minutes!

93DevilleUSMC
01-14-08, 09:09 AM
"Its 623-cubic-centimeter two-cylinder engine is estimated to produce about 35 horsepower, good for a top speed of 75 mph."

35 horsepower? I guarantee this car won't climb anything steeper than a driveway.

AMGoff
01-14-08, 01:21 PM
"Its 623-cubic-centimeter two-cylinder engine is estimated to produce about 35 horsepower, good for a top speed of 75 mph."

35 horsepower? I guarantee this car won't climb anything steeper than a driveway.

Means absolutely nothing... the old Beetles had 36hp engines and those things went everywhere. My Dad once had an old '56 Morris Minor, which again had about 35-36hp, more than enough to do it's thing.

People really have gotten obsessed with horsepower over the years.

Jesda
01-14-08, 01:39 PM
The Nano certainly does not have a Hemi.

77CDV
01-14-08, 02:48 PM
I can't believe nobody has compared it to the Smart car yet. I'd definitely take the Smart car over it...even if it is 12x the cost.
You only say that cause it's made my MB.:stirpot:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-14-08, 03:10 PM
You only say that cause it's made my MB.:stirpot:

No, I only say that because it's not made in a 3rd world country. :stirpot:

Jesda
01-14-08, 03:19 PM
If I'm buying a poor person's car, it might as well be $2500. :D

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-14-08, 03:25 PM
If I'm buying a poor person's car, it might as well be $2500. :D

Buy an '86 Buick Century and spend 1/5th of that and STILL get a better car lol.

lbwd
01-14-08, 09:45 PM
If I saw one of those, I promise you I'd tip it over just for grins. :D I'm serious, by the way.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-15-08, 02:20 AM
More of the same...

xWkHuPgkLps&feature=related
x1YXx4kytNU&feature=related

YfXz02L5U4k&feature=related
RGQpXtU-lco&feature=related

And the grand daddy of them all...
exBrz5aQ9Hg&feature=related

I don't care that that doesn't have a two stroke Detroit in it. I ****ing love that.

93DevilleUSMC
01-15-08, 02:38 AM
Means absolutely nothing... the old Beetles had 36hp engines and those things went everywhere. My Dad once had an old '56 Morris Minor, which again had about 35-36hp, more than enough to do it's thing.

People really have gotten obsessed with horsepower over the years.

Yes, and technology has evolved far beyond the two-digit horsepower mark. The top speed of the Nano is 75mph, which means that the car would be straining itself to accomplish most roadway and moderate interstate speeds.

I hope it is never marketed here.

AMGoff
01-15-08, 02:14 PM
Yes, and technology has evolved far beyond the two-digit horsepower mark. The top speed of the Nano is 75mph, which means that the car would be straining itself to accomplish most roadway and moderate interstate speeds.

I hope it is never marketed here.

I know... I was just trying to point out that while a truly paltry amount, it's still more than enough to get the job done. This thing is meant for overcrowded urban areas where pure, unadulterated speed is neither a necessity nor a priority.

Either way, I don't think we have much to worry about this thing ever seeing the light of day over here. The only possibly way would be if this thing were somehow categorized as a moped - or something similar. Otherwise it would never pass safety regulations - for that to happen, they'd have to put a bigger engine in to make up for all of the extra weight that would need to put into it.

malcolm
01-15-08, 03:26 PM
Maybe a nice replacement for my 3 year old grandson's battery powered Vette.

93DevilleUSMC
01-15-08, 04:21 PM
I know... I was just trying to point out that while a truly paltry amount, it's still more than enough to get the job done. This thing is meant for overcrowded urban areas where pure, unadulterated speed is neither a necessity nor a priority.

Either way, I don't think we have much to worry about this thing ever seeing the light of day over here. The only possibly way would be if this thing were somehow categorized as a moped - or something similar. Otherwise it would never pass safety regulations - for that to happen, they'd have to put a bigger engine in to make up for all of the extra weight that would need to put into it.

Not to mention the stated lack of emission controls. The EPA would hate this thing.

However, I could see this being sold in the US as a luxury golf cart.

gary88
01-15-08, 06:01 PM
I'd rather put $2500 into a golf cart than drive that thing.

PAULSTSMAN1
01-15-08, 07:13 PM
We Americans are way too rich and spoiled! To make fun of something most 3rd World people would thank God for every night. "Zero to 60 in 2 minutes, the highest incline would be a drive way"...I am sorry I laughed myself red in the face.

However, no one's complaining about the mileage, though!

93DevilleUSMC
01-16-08, 02:56 AM
We Americans are way too rich and spoiled! To make fun of something most 3rd World people would thank God for every night. "Zero to 60 in 2 minutes, the highest incline would be a drive way"...I am sorry I laughed myself red in the face.

However, no one's complaining about the mileage, though!

No, we are not "too rich and spoiled". The automotive designers in this country worked their collective asses off to reach the levels of engineering excellence that we've achieved now. I am sick of the weak mentality that Americans should be ashamed of what this country can produce. That car IS a slow piece of junk, and inserting pious comments about Americans being "too rich and spoiled" doesn't changed that fact.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-16-08, 02:36 PM
I agree with you 93devUSMC, but I think his comment was tongue in cheek. :histeric:

77CDV
01-16-08, 02:59 PM
Buy an '86 Buick Century and spend 1/5th of that and STILL get a better car lol.
Too true!:)

silver_ws6
01-16-08, 04:19 PM
id rock it for a city beater !

Gearheaad43
01-17-08, 06:25 PM
If I saw one of those, I promise you I'd tip it over just for grins. I'm serious, by the way.

Anyone want to go "Nano" tipping.....

93DevilleUSMC
01-18-08, 01:00 AM
Anyone want to go "Nano" tipping.....

Hey, why not?

PAULSTSMAN1
01-18-08, 07:15 AM
No, we are not "too rich and spoiled". The automotive designers in this country worked their collective asses off to reach the levels of engineering excellence that we've achieved now. I am sick of the weak mentality that Americans should be ashamed of what this country can produce. That car IS a slow piece of junk, and inserting pious comments about Americans being "too rich and spoiled" doesn't changed that fact.

Your myopic view is the issue, this car was designed to meet the needs of a Country in which the median annual income is about as much as the median American's monthly salary! If you have any disposable funds available I would suggest you turn the TV off and travel to a few 3rd world countries, not the tourist areas but the communities and see how much of the world really lives, then you'll have experience, not just words to share. This is why American's get "beat up so much in the world arena,and why we have to send our guys (maybe someday like you) around the world to help clean up the mess. We consume and dispose of so much more than most of the rest of the world even has access to, and we act as if it's a right, and not a blessing or a privilege.:yup:

And about the engineering excellence, there is something you need to understand...The average car sold in America has inflated costs because of built in double taxes; Rubber a subsidy that lingered from the 40's after it was supposed to expire, multiple Federal excise taxes, mandatory pollution controls (some justified some which seems designed just to use more fuel) all in the name of hype. Instead of a manufacturers dollar going toward making vehicles more desirable, more efficient, and profitable, the R&D budget is spent; on the Government--that's what CAFÉ is about more taxes! These are the hidden bureaucratic fees that fund projects that you'd protest about if you did the research.:(

Sometimes I am amazed at the unqualified comments made, because we simply don't ask fellow posters to elaborate on issues we don't understand. And by the way...weak mentalities don't have multiple degrees and enjoy the successes that some of us have, enjoy and Thank God for. :halo:

93DevilleUSMC
01-19-08, 03:11 AM
Your myopic view is the issue, this car was designed to meet the needs of a Country in which the median annual income is about as much as the median American's monthly salary! If you have any disposable funds available I would suggest you turn the TV off and travel to a few 3rd world countries, not the tourist areas but the communities and see how much of the world really lives, then you'll have experience, not just words to share. This is why American's get "beat up so much in the world arena,and why we have to send our guys (maybe someday like you) around the world to help clean up the mess. We consume and dispose of so much more than most of the rest of the world even has access to, and we act as if it's a right, and not a blessing or a privilege.:yup:

And about the engineering excellence, there is something you need to understand...The average car sold in America has inflated costs because of built in double taxes; Rubber a subsidy that lingered from the 40's after it was supposed to expire, multiple Federal excise taxes, mandatory pollution controls (some justified some which seems designed just to use more fuel) all in the name of hype. Instead of a manufacturers dollar going toward making vehicles more desirable, more efficient, and profitable, the R&D budget is spent; on the Government--that's what CAFÉ is about more taxes! These are the hidden bureaucratic fees that fund projects that you'd protest about if you did the research.:(

Sometimes I am amazed at the unqualified comments made, because we simply don't ask fellow posters to elaborate on issues we don't understand. And by the way...weak mentalities don't have multiple degrees and enjoy the successes that some of us have, enjoy and Thank God for. :halo:

Okay, you want to talk about third world countries? May I ask if you have been to any of them? I have not, and do not claim to.

In regards to what we "consume", yes, we do consume a great deal. And it pays off! Despite the taxation on materials, which, I agree absolutely are ridiculous, we still manage to improve our automotive technology. Twenty-eight years ago, the ability to deactivate engine cylinders during cruise was far beyond our capabilities, and a fiasco for Cadillac. Now, that same technology is in common use in Dodge Rams and other Chrysler products.

Regarding that engineering excellence, need I point to GM's current line of flex-fuel vehicles, as well as successful attempts to create such in Ford's Escape Hybrid. I am not claiming that American technology is the best, mind you, but I am saying that it does possess fine qualities despite the limiting factors you so correctly cited.

If you want to focus on the reason America gets "beat up so much around the world", then you can thank the aggression of such regimes as militarist Japan, Nazi German, and the Soviet Union. Before World War Two, this was an isolationist country. For all of our consumption, we also were instrumental in the rebuilding of countries we had beaten in war. See postwar Germany and Japan, as well as present day Iraq and Afghanistan. Yes, we do consume, but we are also generous with what we consume, as demonstrated by American foreign aid.

For any of this, we are getting off on an unrelated tangent here. My comment was that the car is a junk heap, and I would say that it is, regardless of income status.

And what precisely is so wrong with our standard of living? Since the rest of the world is suffering as it is, why should we not be helping, as we are in so many cases?

I also have to mention that I am out of the Marine Corps due to a service-connected injury, and can't be sent anywhere at this time. I am planning to go back, however, and if I am sent anywhere to any third-world country, then it's my job to go, and I intend to do it well.

Regarding your degrees, I am interested in knowing what they are, if you wouldn't mind. I also would love to debate this issue with you further, and do not wish to see this become a round of personal attacks.

Florian
01-19-08, 05:24 PM
buy two and you can have a great pair of tatas.

F

93DevilleUSMC
01-19-08, 06:28 PM
buy two and you can have a great pair of tatas.

F

Spending five thousand dollars on tatas...just like Britney Spears.

xshrpshtr
01-19-08, 09:25 PM
I see 2 cylinder. I do not see 2 stroke. They are lucky to have a top speed of 75. Unleash a million of those on an overcrowded society with archaic roadways and infrastructure? Not to mention the wildly advanced driving skills of your local Indian motorist...It will be pure comedy to sit on a roof and watch the madness ensue. Best show on earth baby!

PAULSTSMAN1
01-20-08, 12:51 AM
Okay, you want to talk about third world countries? May I ask if you have been to any of them? I have not, and do not claim to.

For any of this, we are getting off on an unrelated tangent here. My comment was that the car is a junk heap, and I would say that it is, regardless of income status.

Regarding your degrees, I am interested in knowing what they are, if you wouldn't mind. I also would love to debate this issue with you further, and do not wish to see this become a round of personal attacks.

93DevilleUSMC:

Good Evening, I use this forum as an automotive enthusiast and do so because of the information and privacy that comes with it. I will however answer your questions as generically as possible to maintain this privacy. Question #1 yes, yes, and yes extensively. Question #2 Undergraduate, and Graduate. And the answer you didn't ask for: almost 2.5x your age!

I don't attack individuals, I use my life experience to illuminate areas that may not be evident or experienced by some who post here. I will critique what is written if I am dealing with receptive persons, otherwise I just move on. Because I am using valuable private time (of which I have very little) I want the time I spend here to be fun, informative, and stimulating.:)

So back to the Topic of the Nano: It's designed for a market that even though the price looks like nothing to us in America, some families elsewhere in the world, will struggle to find the funds to pay for it! This is my only point, and the end of my issue.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-20-08, 01:53 AM
That basically sums it up....the Tata Nano wouldn't do well here because it's not designed with America and American drivers and American Roads in mind....just like a Dodge Ram wouldn't do well in India because it's not designed with India, their drivers and their motorways in mind.

Two totally different worlds. :)

93DevilleUSMC
01-20-08, 04:35 AM
That basically sums it up....the Tata Nano wouldn't do well here because it's not designed with America and American drivers and American Roads in mind....just like a Dodge Ram wouldn't do well in India because it's not designed with India, their drivers and their motorways in mind.

Two totally different worlds. :)

And if the lack of emission controls cited above are true, then this car doesn't fit well with either one of them.

xshrpshtr
01-20-08, 04:41 AM
I think we should take then factory stock and run them at the local dirt tracks...I'm putting a V badge on the side and a whale tail. We shoud take bets on who puts 22's on one first.

joee5
01-20-08, 05:32 AM
I doubt I'd be able to fit inside. Maybe if I lay across the front set and stick me legs out the window and ...NAH.