: I'm Officially Addicted To CadillacForums

Chuck C
05-20-03, 11:02 PM
That's right. I check this forum at least twice a day, sometimes 5/day. I roll in, click the 'View new posts since your last visit' and stay abreast of the caddy talk. I'm learning new things everyday. We really have a nice discussion board here, and it's getting better everyday.

anyone else who wants to share their feelings about the forum, please do so!

oh, and i think we should get the smiley with the shifter and burning wheels as part of the 15 up front smilies!! :burn:

Mad'lac
05-20-03, 11:14 PM
Hell I sometimes click on new post and get nothing because I come here quite often. There should be a clinic for us. The Fisher-Cadillac Clinic

bs4sho
05-20-03, 11:19 PM
i come here all the time and i dont got a cadillac but i have learned new stuff about cadillacs since coming here but im really trien to get a seville its hard for a 16 year old to get a car....

elwesso
05-20-03, 11:32 PM
In florida finding a good seville or eldo shouldnt be a problem.....

Anyway, as you can see from my post count, i suffer the same illness!!!!!!

BeelzeBob
05-21-03, 01:58 AM
I'm glad this forum is something you can appreciate. :) In time, it will turn into something really big - it's inevitable. We'll just have to make sure we make all the right moves - or as many right moves as possible...

BS4SHO, you'll find your Seville.. Patience... :)

Chuck - if I knew how to get that smiley up front and center, I would do it. But, the new version of this software isn't too far from release - and I'm sure there will be any easy way to do this then...

BUILDINGCTSAMG
05-21-03, 03:10 AM
I also check so often that it usually says no new posts (especially late at night) but hey i know you old men cant stay up much past 8pm or so anyway :)

on a side note whatever happend to that guess the interior game? That kinda stuff is fun!

BeelzeBob
05-21-03, 09:39 AM
Post up an interior and have us guess at it.. I find it best when it turns out to be something shocking.. Like a Hyundai or Kia that people are thinking is a Mercedes. :D

AKPsiMC03
05-21-03, 12:09 PM
if you are addicted to this place, check it multiple times a day, and post when you have nothing of value to add, doe that make you a post whore?