: Sold the V, have some parts to sell

CTS (V)
01-07-08, 12:49 PM
well, the day came. i sold bob after only one short year. it was hard to see him go, but i found a deal i just couldn't pass up.

anywho, b/c i'm no longer a cts-v owner, i have no need for several accessories that i had purchased.

1) GM Accessory CTS-V wheels with color cadilac center caps - $1100 OBO

purchased from luke at lindsay (who is a bad ass, btw.) they were one the car for about 3,500 miles. ZERO scratches, like new. just wheels and center caps, no rubber. will post my pics tonight. imo, they look similar to z06 wheels, just with 7 spokes rather than 5.

2) UUC short shifter and leather wrapped knob with bushings. - $400 OBO

also purchased from luke. brand new in the box, never been installed. (i just never got around to it). stock photo: http://www.nexternal.com/uuc/images/CTSV_UUC.jpg http://www.understeer.com/images/store/rk6-04_thumb.jpg

sorry for the shite photos, i'll take and post pictures of mine tonight. but again, these are new, never-been-installed items.

3) all weather mats (set of 4) and trunk cargo net. - $75 OBO

both purchased from my local cadillac dealer. the mats are a greyish tan and say CTS on them (they didn't have V all weather mats :-/ ) anywho, these will work in the CTS, or the CTS-V. i'd prefer to sell the set together, but just need to get rid of them.

4) full stock exhaust system - $200

about 27,000 miles on it. clean.

i'd like to get rid of this stuff asap as it's taking up a lot of space in the garage :) (i also have a set of 19" e46 M3 wheels with michelin pilot sports if you know someone who wants 'em)

again, i apologize for the current images. i will post actual pictures tonight.

Jon
01-07-08, 01:08 PM
Damn, if those wheels had rubber I'd buy them.

CTS (V)
01-07-08, 01:23 PM
well I'll put whatever tires you want on em, but I'll add the cost. Honestly though, they're cheaper to ship alone.

Twitch
01-07-08, 01:24 PM
Interested in the wheels
PM sent

CIWS
01-07-08, 01:32 PM
You sold your CTS-V ! :eek: :dammit: Traitor - WTF ! ! To get a Z06 !!

oh...nevermind. :D

platinum_plus
01-07-08, 01:52 PM
i'll take the uuc shifter and knob combo... how do i purchase?

GMBOUND
01-07-08, 01:53 PM
How much for just the Knob? Already got the Shifter

CTS (V)
01-07-08, 02:23 PM
i'll take the uuc shifter and knob combo... how do i purchase?
i am currently setting up a paypal account. i will pm you with the info tonight.

please keep in mind these prices are without shipping. buyer pays shipping. :) i will send receipts for that as well. i'm not looking to make a buck on shipping costs.

CTS (V)
01-07-08, 02:24 PM
How much for just the Knob? Already got the Shifter

i'd rather sell as a package, sorry. i will contact you if platinum plus does not want to purchase as a set.

thanks,
Megan

CTS (V)
01-07-08, 02:25 PM
You sold your CTS-V ! :eek: :dammit: Traitor - WTF ! ! To get a Z06 !!

oh...nevermind. :D

:bouncy: :cool2:

urbanski
01-07-08, 02:31 PM
ur title is cool howd u do that

CTS (V)
01-07-08, 02:40 PM
ur title is cool howd u do that

majik :D :alchi:

it's all in who you know ;) lol

platinum_plus
01-07-08, 04:14 PM
i am currently setting up a paypal account. i will pm you with the info tonight.

please keep in mind these prices are without shipping. buyer pays shipping. :) i will send receipts for that as well. i'm not looking to make a buck on shipping costs.

cool! just let me know

randycsvt
01-07-08, 05:04 PM
i'd rather sell as a package, sorry. i will contact you if platinum plus does not want to purchase as a set.

thanks,
Megan

if it does not sell as a set I will take the shifter and you can sell this guy the knob.

rand49er
01-07-08, 06:15 PM
Two bills for a stock exhaust? Good luck!

CTS (V)
01-07-08, 06:24 PM
Two bills for a stock exhaust? Good luck!

i work at a car dealership in austin. my core guy has offered me $80/cat. i figured i'd throw it up there b/c i'd rather the whole system go on a vehicle in need. (perhaps if someone was sellign their v and wanted to sell the aftermarket exhaust seperately and didn't have the stock exhaust any more.)

if not, i'll just bring it up to work, sell the cats to my core guy and sell the rest for scrap.

but thanks for the sarcasm :rolleyes:

CTS (V)
01-07-08, 09:10 PM
cool! just let me know

here are images of the shifter, knob, and all related parts. it still has the original lube too. :)

if you would like larger images (i was restricted by the uploading sizes) pm me your email address and i will email them to you. :)

cheers

CTS (V)
01-07-08, 09:13 PM
i suppose it would help if i attached the images :rolleyes:

CTS (V)
01-07-08, 09:23 PM
here are the mats and cargo net:

CTS (V)
01-07-08, 09:28 PM
i'll throw in the cts/cts-v specific sunshade to whoever buys the mats and net too.

retails for about $35

CTS (V)
01-07-08, 10:23 PM
wheels are sold pending payment.

thanks twitch!

still waiting to hear from platinum on the shifter/knob.

Twitch
01-07-08, 10:27 PM
i suppose it would help if i attached the images :rolleyes:

BTW I'm really pi$$ed you didn't post this last week. Installed my shifter and knob yesterday. I coulda saved a couple hundred $$$ :thepan:
J/K
Thanks again Megan,,,cant wait to get my new toys:bouncy:

Twitch
01-07-08, 10:29 PM
wheels are sold pending payment.

thanks twitch!

still waiting to hear from platinum on the shifter/knob.

Wheels sold pending "paypal",,,,,but SOLD:want:

CTS (V)
01-07-08, 10:32 PM
BTW I'm really pi$$ed you didn't post this last week. Installed my shifter and knob yesterday. I coulda saved a couple hundred $$$ :thepan:
J/K
Thanks again Megan,,,cant wait to get my new toys:bouncy:

sorry! just got around to it today. see what you get for not procrastinating? :D

and np! i can't wait to spend your money! :histeric:

GMBOUND
01-07-08, 10:52 PM
I hope you have a good reason for chosing burnt orange for you Vette over a choice color like Crimson!
What's the latest on the knob?

platinum_plus
01-07-08, 11:48 PM
here are images of the shifter, knob, and all related parts. it still has the original lube too. :)

if you would like larger images (i was restricted by the uploading sizes) pm me your email address and i will email them to you. :)

cheers

thanks! payment sent. i would have pm you but i need at least 20 post before i can do that. i will e-mail you instead

CTS (V)
01-08-08, 12:11 AM
I hope you have a good reason for chosing burnt orange for you Vette over a choice color like Crimson!
What's the latest on the knob?

and there absolutely is:
1) it's the fastest color. duh. :D
2) i graduated from UT Austin. Hook 'Em
3) i'm a huge fan of the longhorns (i've only missed 7 home football games since i was born). true story, my mom was in the longhorn band. i actually got to sit on bevo when i was something like 2 bc she knew the handlers.
4) red vettes look like stripper cars. me being a blonde female would not help that stereotype ;)
5) fwiw, i'm not a fan of red on any vehicle. yes, even ferraris and ducatis. :)
6) ou sucks. :highfive:

platinum, payment received. i will ship your new short shifter and knob with parts tomorrow. :)

GMBOUND
01-08-08, 12:35 AM
and there absolutely is:
1) it's the fastest color. duh. :D
It Absolutely is NOT
2) i graduated from UT Austin. Hook 'Em
So sorry, but at least you made it.
3) i'm a huge fan of the longhorns (i've only missed 7 home football games since i was born). true story, my mom was in the longhorn band. i actually got to sit on bevo when i was something like 2 bc she knew the handlers.
I bet you get sick :drool:as hell on a certain Saturday in October:yup:
4) red vettes look like stripper cars. me being a blonde female would not help that stereotype ;)
Strippers need transportation TOO
5) fwiw, i'm not a fan of red on any vehicle. yes, even ferraris and ducatis. :)
6) ou sucks. :highfive:
TUCK FEXAS:canttalk:
platinum, payment received. i will ship your new short shifter and knob with parts tomorrow. :)

Just had to give you a nice going away present :thepan::histeric:
I know you don't mind, you must be used to it by now:D

CTS (V)
01-08-08, 12:48 AM
i'm ok with your insecurities. we win our bowl games ;) i'd be pretty insecure if my team logo looked like a paper clip too and our mascot was based on the cheaters and stealers of american history.

you know why bob stoops eats his cheerios on a plate?
because if you put 'em in a bowl, he's sure to lose em. :D

HOOK 'EM HORNS

:D

GMBOUND
01-08-08, 05:13 AM
So what we tend to choke on our Jan. Bowl Games, we always beat the hell out of a certain Orange cow at the Cotton Bowl

cobrayankee
01-08-08, 07:56 AM
Do you have pictures of the M3 wheels? If so, please post them or email them to jkyankee00@yahoo.com.
Thanks!

CTS (V)
01-08-08, 10:19 AM
So what we tend to choke on our Jan. Bowl Games, we always beat the hell out of a certain Orange cow at the Cotton Bowl

technically, UT leads the all-time series, so careful whatcha say ;) october is always a fun month. great game with great tradition. ou is only 2 spots above us in the final ap poll. but we just lost 2 huge starters for us (charles and finley) so it's going to be a scary if not interesting 2008 season...

cobrayankee, i can take pictures of the M3 wheels tonight. they're the stock e46 19" polished wheels. again, they have michelin pilot sports on them with about 80% tread life left. i can either post the images or email you. (if you prefer email, please let me know)

thanks!

-Megan

CTS (V)
01-08-08, 10:20 AM
CTS-V GM ACCESSORY WHEELS - SOLD

UUC SHORT SHIFTER AND KNOB - SOLD

thanks guys!

the mats, cargo net, exhaust and sunshade are still available.

cobrayankee
01-08-08, 10:36 AM
cobrayankee, i can take pictures of the M3 wheels tonight. they're the stock e46 19" polished wheels. again, they have michelin pilot sports on them with about 80% tread life left. i can either post the images or email you. (if you prefer email, please let me know)

thanks!

-Megan

Yes, please email them to me. Thanks.

CTS (V)
01-08-08, 10:51 AM
Yes, please email them to me. Thanks.

no problem, will do. i should be able to get them to you by around 8pm CST tonight.

Twitch
01-08-08, 02:46 PM
[B]CTS-V GM ACCESSORY WHEELS - SOLD

DAMN RAIN :mad:

CTS (V)
01-08-08, 03:13 PM
yeah :-/

fyi, it's not supposed to rain tomorrow! oh, and my buddy who works for helment house (shoei distributor) has a shrink wrapping set up. sooo, i'm individually boxing your wheels and we're going to shrink wrap it (like they do for freight shipping) into one big package tonight. they'll go out first thing in the morning.

that way we'll save about $50 on shipping :) ....but you might want to warn your UPS guy that you'll have a big ass 100lb single box on it's way. :)

and platinum, check your email. :) my stupid computer at home cleared the email off the server when it opened it in outlook. now i can't retrieve your info from my phone. if you get this soon and resend your contact info, i can have it shipped today. (sorry twitch, i could fit the shifter and knob in the cab of the truck today but the wheels are gonna have to be the bed of the truck.)

Twitch
01-08-08, 06:47 PM
yeah :-/

you might want to warn your UPS guy that you'll have a big ass 100lb single box on it's way. :)

He already knows :thumbsup:

CTS (V)
01-09-08, 04:27 PM
both the wheels and knob/shifter were sent today. check your respective pm's and emails guys :)

thanks again!

-Megan