: Wally McCarthy Cadillac, Roseville, MN

train55
01-06-08, 12:44 PM
I purchased my '08 CTS from Wally McCarthy's Cadillac in Roseville, MN on Nov3, 2007. I was extremely pleased with my Sales Consultant. His knowledge of the CTS was outstanding. I test drove 3 different vehicles on two occassions. Tested the NAV system, radio, etc... drove interstates and local roads. A very pleasant experience. After the sale communication and support has been outstanding!

In addition, I have had some new car bugs with my CTS. Although it's frustrating to have the bugs, the service department has resolved every one of them. They're good listeners and professional to work with, i.e., they don't just "blow off" your problem.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-06-08, 01:57 PM
Yeah I know where that is...I've been there once, just to browse around.

Scott2012
07-21-13, 12:22 PM
I decided to give my local Cadillac dealership a try last week. Since its 1 mile from my office, I thought it would be great for service despite significantly higher prices.

I called to have them replace the exhaust system, do a Mobile1 oil change, tire rotation, wiper blades and a full safety inspection.

Dropped it off in the am on the date/time i "made an appointment." They said it would take a few hours.

While in meetings all day, I returned to pick it up around 3pm. Here's what I got:

"We were only able to do be wipers and oil change. We didn't have any techs available to do the rest of the work Why don't you pay for the oil change and wipers, take the car and bring it back tomorrow."

I informed them that getting a ride the next day would not be an option. So, here's what happened next:

"We can give you vallet service, come get your car and drop it off when completed tomorrow for your inconvenience."

I thought this was great. The service guy picks up phone to schedule, then says, "well, it looks like I can do vallet service next week for you."

At this point I tell him I'll have to check my schedule. I then pay $125 for this crappy service and over priced oil change, with no printed or verbal results of the "safety inspection" and go home.

It's been almost a week and no followup calls from the dealer.

I ended up installing the exhaust myself this weekend.

I have other Chevrolet vehicles I planned to take there, plus willing to pay top dollar for my Cadillac.

Not sure I'm willing to return especially when they treat customers this way.

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-22-13, 10:49 AM
I decided to give my local Cadillac dealership a try last week. Since its 1 mile from my office, I thought it would be great for service despite significantly higher prices.

I called to have them replace the exhaust system, do a Mobile1 oil change, tire rotation, wiper blades and a full safety inspection.

Dropped it off in the am on the date/time i "made an appointment." They said it would take a few hours.

While in meetings all day, I returned to pick it up around 3pm. Here's what I got:

"We were only able to do be wipers and oil change. We didn't have any techs available to do the rest of the work Why don't you pay for the oil change and wipers, take the car and bring it back tomorrow."

I informed them that getting a ride the next day would not be an option. So, here's what happened next:

"We can give you vallet service, come get your car and drop it off when completed tomorrow for your inconvenience."

I thought this was great. The service guy picks up phone to schedule, then says, "well, it looks like I can do vallet service next week for you."

At this point I tell him I'll have to check my schedule. I then pay $125 for this crappy service and over priced oil change, with no printed or verbal results of the "safety inspection" and go home.

It's been almost a week and no followup calls from the dealer.

I ended up installing the exhaust myself this weekend.

I have other Chevrolet vehicles I planned to take there, plus willing to pay top dollar for my Cadillac.

Not sure I'm willing to return especially when they treat customers this way.

Hello Scott2012,

I am sorry for the experience you had with your dealership and I understand your frustration in not hearing back from them. I see you were able to install the exhaust yourself. I apologize for any inconvenience this was for you. If you ever have any concerns you would like to further discuss, don't hesitate to reach out to us via private message. I hope your vehicle is running great now and you continue to enjoy driving your Cadillac!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care