: Anyone want to part w/ thier KARS III kit?

Alan F
01-01-08, 09:41 AM
their, not thier, sorry, I need something to take care of this wheel hop...anything that will hop even in the rain needs some attention.

Before I go w/ the total BMR package, I'd like to see if anyone has the KARS III kit they'd like to sell.
Thanks,
Alan

Florian
01-01-08, 10:47 AM
good luck...the KARS kits are like gold around these parts.

Doug (KARS) did a great job...not many were sold, and theyre tough to come by.

F

CTSV_Rob
01-01-08, 12:33 PM
LIke F said. I have one but there is no way I will part with her.

type911
01-01-08, 12:35 PM
How has the Kars kit helped with the wheel hop. Would you say it gets rid of it.

RunningOnEMT
01-01-08, 12:49 PM
i wonder if doug would license the manufacture of the KARS kit to someone while he's waiting to get his shop back up and running

Alan F
01-01-08, 03:21 PM
man...as many guys just from here that want the KARS kit, you'd think they'd sell in great volume if someone stepped up and built it. Unfortunetely the only other option I see is doing the entire BMR kit which could cost close to $1000 by the time you do the 4 piece kit.

CTSV_Rob
01-01-08, 04:44 PM
I haven't installed mine yet but I hear it doesn't get rid of the wheel hop completely. I don't have a major problem with it without it installed so it should really help me.

The only reason I bought it when I did was because it was the last run and I didn't want to be one of the people out there going I want one to find out Doug wasn't ready yet.

Need to get though some electronic mods then I will start with the KARS kit. Car is in pieces in the Garage so I better get back to it.

rand49er
01-01-08, 09:21 PM
Got one here and am still thinking about putting it on. The thing is, I never dump the clutch so don't have WH. Hmm-m ... :hmm:.

ahahnu
01-01-08, 09:41 PM
Even if you don't dump the clutch, it will make the car feel more solid under acceleration and turns. It doesn't totally eliminate w.h. but used in conjunction with different tires makes a big difference.