: First thread of '08? maybe not... happy new year!

My_favorite_Brougham
01-01-08, 02:04 AM
Well here I am, at home, checking email, etc. Just got back from a trip and this is how I spend my new year... on the forums...lol

Oh, btw.... happy '08!!

CTSV_Rob
01-01-08, 02:09 AM
Still 07 for me bro but Happy new year to you!

My_favorite_Brougham
01-01-08, 02:14 AM
Rob.... I am from the future.... Hillary is president.... guns are illegal; pipe bombs are it.... US and Mexico merged to solve the immigration problem.... hospitals are burnin'.... some are born, some are dyin'.... it's alpha and omega's kingdom come!.... all hell's broken loose.... just be forewarned.... ahhhhhhh..... get to the escape pod, save yourself..... lol lol lol lol ;)

Benzilla
01-01-08, 02:25 AM
Here's to a fresh new year!

CTSV_Rob
01-01-08, 02:31 AM
Rob.... I am from the future.... Hillary is president.... guns are illegal; pipe bombs are it.... US and Mexico merged to solve the immigration problem.... hospitals are burnin'.... some are born, some are dyin'.... it's alpha and omega's kingdom come!.... all hell's broken loose.... just be forewarned.... ahhhhhhh..... get to the escape pod, save yourself..... lol lol lol lol ;)
Welcome to the cadillac forum!

Some of the future sounds like Ireland to me :rolleyes:

dkozloski
01-01-08, 03:43 AM
1hr. 20min. to go! My puppy dogs are going berserk from the fireworks.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-01-08, 04:05 AM
Fresh start '08!

My new years festivites were most excellent. Went to BW3, then to a house party at a good friends' place, hung out with like 15 friends, played Wii Sports for a few hours, chilled, played poker, met some girls, got some numbers, etc etc...

gary88
01-01-08, 01:24 PM
My new years was awesome. Went to my buddy's house with about 10 friends, watched some of the To Catch A Predator marathon, had an abundance of "festivities", played Scene It, took a lot of pictures, and then froze my ass off this morning cleaning snow off my car.

CadillacGurl
01-02-08, 06:28 PM
Sounds like fun. I hung out at the boyfriend's and played Deal or No Deal with one of his younger cousins. Jeopardy and Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader? games ensued. Jay's family vs. Cousin's family vs. neighbors + me for Jeopardy and kids vs adults in Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader. I had two glasses of champagne at midnight and I got a kiss as well! :)