: Marvin K. Brown in San Diego, Ca

bburt
12-31-07, 01:53 PM
One of the oldest dealerships that deals in Cadillacs, MKB has several generations of customers who won't buy anywhere else. While over the years they've had their ups and downs, over time their attention to the needs of cusomers has made them a Southern California Dealership that draws from a much wider area. I've had several occasions to have them work on my cars. The most recent was to repair my '97 DeVille d'Elegance after a front end collision. While it took a while to get parts, once completed there was no way to tell it had been damaged unless you knew where the work was done. The work was done by a subcontractor who leases their body work shop at the dealership site. The oversight of the MKB people was a backup that didn't have to be used. In other work I've had everything from basic tuneups to a virtual rework of the whole vehicle over the last several years. In each case, the staff saw to it that each job was done to my complete satisfaction. Also, they are active supporters of the Cadillac-LaSalle Club in San Diego and have been for many years. Good dealership. No, I don't work for them. In fact I live in a town over a hundred miles away from San Diego. I go there simply because the work is excellent.