: Tapeworm Dead.

MMNineInchNails
05-09-04, 03:33 PM
Finally!!! NIN.com is updated. How long has it been everyone? a few years? haha. I'm thinking Bleed Through will be out soon because of the website update. Trent is now answering a shit load of questions. Well, He said Tapeworm is dead, but oh well I wasn't really expecting it to come out or be good either. He said he's going to be making a HUGE tour with his new CD I'm so amped. I'm seeing him in concert. Money set aside.

RBraczyk
05-09-04, 05:20 PM
I had a feeling tapeworm wasn't gonna go anywhere. Whens the new album coming out.

MMNineInchNails
05-10-04, 01:45 AM
I'm guessing summer but i've heard maybe later than that. I know it'll be out this year though.

gothicaleigh
05-10-04, 02:11 AM
Good news.
The lack of updates on the new NIN stuff was starting to worry me (that and my prediction of a March release being wrong... :p ).

DopeStar 156
05-11-04, 10:57 PM
If you read the journal looking thing there's entries dated as recent as May 8 saying he's recording. I don't think he's done with it yet. But I'm psyched because this means there should be a tour at some point. There's three bands I have to see live before I die

Marilyn Manson (Seen already but would definately see again)
GWAR (BUYING TICKETS!!!!!:D )
Nine Inch Nails

MMNineInchNails
05-12-04, 01:00 AM
If you read the journal looking thing there's entries dated as recent as May 8 saying he's recording. I don't think he's done with it yet. But I'm psyched because this means there should be a tour at some point. There's three bands I have to see live before I die

Marilyn Manson (Seen already but would definately see again)
GWAR (BUYING TICKETS!!!!!:D )
Nine Inch Nails

Yeah he updates it daily now. It's badass. I've already seen Manson live so alls i need to see is NIN live and i'll be so happy. I wish I would have seen Manson live in the past though because his new shit is all watered down and he doesn't do as much "shocking" things anymore.

DopeStar 156
05-12-04, 01:19 AM
I'm running around in circles in excitement! I'm gonna see GWAR!!!! That's two off my list!

RBraczyk
05-12-04, 07:24 AM
Manson live is awesome. have you guys ever seen disturbed live? They're amazing. So is Korn. Hey, whatever happened to chevelle? Can you tell i went to ozzfest last year.

DopeStar 156
05-13-04, 12:26 AM
Haha nice, I was there too. Damn man I ordered my GWAR tickets tonight and I'm so pumped! I'll be sure to get some pictures to post.