: Attack of the Clay Aiken vs Ruben Studdard thread

kcnewell
05-19-03, 10:55 PM
You forgot the MOST important category in the poll.....Who gives a damn?

elwesso
05-19-03, 11:31 PM
1 vote here for the category KC proposed!!!

I would rather be doing nothing than watching that crap!

Sorrry man, this isnt the board to be talking about american idol.

kcnewell
05-20-03, 02:42 AM
American IDIOTS if you ask me!

Ralph
05-20-03, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by kcnewell
American IDIOTS if you ask me!

That show is BIG up here!:banana:

kcnewell
05-20-03, 10:14 AM
You oughta think about that Ralphie!

BeelzeBob
05-20-03, 12:07 PM
We can talk about anything we want in this area.

kcnewell
05-20-03, 12:29 PM
We are!

BeelzeBob
05-20-03, 12:35 PM
I was referring to Elwesso's comment...

kcnewell
05-20-03, 12:43 PM
Leave the poor boy alone.......He's got a sickness! He just can't help it!

To tell you the truth, I had NO IDEA who those two guys were until last night! But the whole so called reality TV thing is SO stupid that it is beyond my understanding that people can even watch it!

But!....On the bright side, It does keep the trailer trash occupied!

Mad'lac
05-20-03, 01:18 PM
Reality TV? Get real!!!!! I rather watch the WWE cause chances are its more believeable. Like I care what bugs someone gotta eat in a jungle for 30 days.They get most things to make it a life of luxury for people who really live there.Survivor HAH!!!!!Make it a real show and drop them off in the jungles of Columbia with only a matchbook and pocketknife. Make it to Panama and you win the prize of not being tortued by the druglord's henchmen.

lux hauler
05-20-03, 01:23 PM
Wow!!!! Nice attitudes!:confused:
03EscaladeAWD did post this in the "Cadillac Forums Lounge" and this is where we are supposed to post any and all OT discussions. I didn't, however, know that this was an area for "beating someone down" for asking a question.

Mad'lac
05-20-03, 01:25 PM
I'm not beating him down. I'm beating down them so-called "reality shows". If anything...I hope the fat guy wins.

Remember.....Fat people are hard to kidnap......

Allante North *
05-20-03, 01:35 PM
I don't always agree with KC, but I do on this one. Who Cares! What channel does Bugs Bunny or the Three Stooges come on. I think I'll watch some intelligent TV tonight.

lux hauler
05-20-03, 02:00 PM
03EscaladeAWD,
Let me appologize to you for your thread having been hyjacked and, what I feel, have been rude and unecessary comments by people that don't like that type of show. If they feel this way about these shows, they should have started their own thread to discuss it rather than cluttering-up yours.

BeelzeBob
05-20-03, 02:50 PM
Accept my apologies as well...

BeelzeBob
05-20-03, 02:58 PM
This isn't the kind of example I want to set for the many new people who sign up every day. People come to these forums to relax, get away from the rest of the world, and/or find out things about their Cadillac. Who's going to start posting here if they're afraid they may get criticized or ridiculed for speaking? Probably very few - just like we have...

03EscaladeAWD
05-20-03, 03:55 PM
LOL look at all this I causes within one day. American Idol is big around here because the skinny guy, Clay, lives in the city right beside us. I started this to see who a lot of the people like and whos popular, so I can kinda see who will win. Whats stupid is some people around here are going for the fat guy when the skinny guy lives in our city. How come black fat guys are praised more than white fat guys??? lol

Mad'lac
05-20-03, 04:01 PM
Well if it was a fat white guy and a fat black guy I say put a twinkie in the middle of the 2 and let them fight it out!! :D

elwesso
05-20-03, 06:16 PM
Ok, let me clarify myself.....

When i said "this isnt the board to be talking about american idol on", I meant "this isnt the board to be talking about amercan idol on WITHOUT BEING ridiculed to earths end. I guess it was a warning.

HotRodSaint
05-20-03, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by kcnewell
But!....On the bright side, It does keep the trailer trash occupied!

By the length of this thread, I'd say they were very occupied today! :banana:

kcnewell
05-21-03, 12:33 AM
Created a MONSTER there didn't he?