: 93/94 engines

silver duke
12-30-07, 03:34 AM
Hi all, I am getting a deal on a spare motor/trans combo. It is 500$ for both but is out of 94 sts. My sts is a 93. Is the motor trans the same between 93&94 sts? My trans will need to be changed soon as it has some issues. I have heard the transmission electrical/harness is totally different in the 93 and 94 sts. thanks in advance for any help

CadiJeff
12-30-07, 04:20 AM
Hi all, I am getting a deal on a spare motor/trans combo. It is 500$ for both but is out of 94 sts. My sts is a 93. Is the motor trans the same between 93&94 sts? My trans will need to be changed soon as it has some issues. I have heard the transmission electrical/harness is totally different in the 93 and 94 sts. thanks in advance for any help
are you the one who outbid me last week on ebay? what are you doing with the motor if all you need is the trans? if you don't need it I might be willing to take it off your hands
not sure about the trans but some of the wiring is different on the engine (fuel injection harness)

clarkz71
12-30-07, 11:30 AM

According to my research the transmissions are different. The engines are the same.

silver duke
12-30-07, 04:15 PM
No I am buying the motor/trans locally in canada. Not on e-bay .