: New Member from NC

wingnut
12-27-07, 08:16 PM
Glad to find you folks. I'm a new owner of an 2001 Deville. Love it! what a ride. I'm not new to forums. I spent a lot of time on the XS11.com forum as I have a great love of those old beasts. The Cadillac is a purchase from a little old lady..... Everything on the car seems to be in great shape except the radio. I posted the problem in the audio/security forum so maybe someone will be able to steer me in the right direction. Don't have any Cadillac expertise but am willing to learn. Can help you if ya have a motorcycle issue on a old Yamaha tho. :yup:

Dave

RightTurn
12-27-07, 08:28 PM
Howdy Dave and :welcome: to the forum!

ryannel2003
12-27-07, 09:18 PM
Hey and welcome to the forums! I myself happen to be from NC too. Hope you love your Deville.

Boombotz
12-27-07, 09:26 PM
:welcomeJimmyH:

Aleksus
12-27-07, 09:55 PM
welcome!

Rolex
12-27-07, 11:19 PM
:welcome:

Cadillacboy
12-28-07, 01:17 PM
Welcome to the forums !!!

93DevilleUSMC
12-29-07, 04:58 AM
Glad to find you folks. I'm a new owner of an 2001 Deville. Love it! what a ride. I'm not new to forums. I spent a lot of time on the XS11.com forum as I have a great love of those old beasts. The Cadillac is a purchase from a little old lady..... Everything on the car seems to be in great shape except the radio. I posted the problem in the audio/security forum so maybe someone will be able to steer me in the right direction. Don't have any Cadillac expertise but am willing to learn. Can help you if ya have a motorcycle issue on a old Yamaha tho. :yup:

Dave

Thanks for coming to our forums! I hope you find everything you need on here. There are plenty of great guys and gals here, and they all have plenty of Caddy knowledge. Welcome!

Lord Cadillac
12-29-07, 12:26 PM
Welcome aboard, Wingnut! Thank you for signing up!