: Roxio Media Creator

Cadillacboy
12-21-07, 02:08 PM
I have used many CD / DVD programs to burn ,copy my CDs . Mostly Nero,Media Player,Real Player were my fave burners .
I had never used Roxio program . I notuced my new Vaio came with Roxio ,I gave it a try to see what it was like .
God, what a superb program. It's very easy to use as well .I have burnt quite CDs and none of them were broken during the burning process :thumbsup:
If you want to try something new and useful program you should also try Roxio ;)

EcSTSatic
12-21-07, 02:19 PM
I've used CD Creator since before Roxio took over. I need to pony up the dough to get v10 to run in Vista. It was down to $49 after Thanksgiving and I didn't do it :banghead:

AMGoff
12-21-07, 03:03 PM
While I have no clue what sort of quality product they put out on the other side of the aisle, their Toast Titanium software is simply the best disc-authoring software available for the Mac OS. I've been using the program since the days of OS 8/9, long before they were purchased by Adaptec and later spun off with Roxio. It's gotten better with every subsequent release and even after Apple built disc-burning natively into the Finder I still found myself going back to the Toaster. I was using Toast 6 for the longest time but recently upgraded to Toast 8, which is all-around more polished and offers much better support for things such as DVD-authoring, photo cds, and even a fuller feature set for plain old audio cd burning. Rarely is an application so good that it begins to become synonymous with what it does... at least on the Mac side of things, I know many people who "Toast" their discs these days.