: Adult entertainment Orlando

malcolm
12-19-07, 10:35 AM
I am attending a bachelor party in the Orlando area for a long weekend in January and am interested in the local adult entertainment options.
Where's Hitmoney when you need him? PM :cool2: if it's too XXX for public consumption. :lildevil:

RightTurn
12-19-07, 11:51 AM
:food-snacking:

malcolm
12-19-07, 11:55 AM
I guess everybody is in church today?

Spyder
12-19-07, 12:00 PM
Or at the strip club.

HITMONEY
12-19-07, 04:47 PM
Check out Rachel's in Orlando.

Orlando is not really a hot-bed of adult entertainemnt... the Micky Mouse Mafia owns that town.

Rolex
12-19-07, 05:16 PM
Is Rachel's the topless steakhouse? If so I went there a few years ago with colleague when i was in residency. We had an argument. I insisted it was a steakhouse, and he insisted anything with "those kind of lights" on it was a strip club. Turned out we were both right....and pleasantly surpsised. :sneaky:

HITMONEY
12-19-07, 05:20 PM
Is Rachel's the topless steakhouse? If so I went there a few years ago with colleague when i was in residency. We had an argument. I insisted it was a steakhouse, and he insisted anything with "those kind of lights" on it was a strip club. Turned out we were both right....and pleasantly surpsised. :sneaky:

Yup, thats the one.

The one in West Palm is better but the Orlando one is about the best you can get in that area. The steaks are awesome, they buy awesome meat... in fact Rachel's in West Palm gets top steak house honors all the time... but bring your highest limit credit card... your gonna need it.

I know the owners and a few people that work there, very professional, at least as of a year or so ago.

Rolex
12-19-07, 05:28 PM
Yup, thats the one.

The one in West Palm is better but the Orlando one is about the best you can get in that area. The steaks are awesome, they buy awesome meat... in fact Rachel's in West Palm gets top steak house honors all the time... but bring your highest limit credit card... your gonna need it.

I know the owners and a few people that work there, very professional, at least as of a year or so ago.

I recall the steaks being out of our price range (for a resident). The girls there were beautiful though. IIRC none of them had ink anywhere on their bodies, which is unique among entertainers these days.

HITMONEY
12-19-07, 05:32 PM
Believe me Rolex, the past few years since you have been, the quality has taken a header everywhere, including Rachel's

codewize
12-19-07, 06:19 PM
I'm just shaking my head. As son as I read the title of this thread I'm thinking well duh, just ask Hitmoney.

And there you are.

HITMONEY
12-19-07, 07:05 PM
I'm just shaking my head. As son as I read the title of this thread I'm thinking well duh, just ask Hitmoney.

And there you are.

Might as well make myself usefull.. :)

Boombotz
12-19-07, 07:16 PM
Drive a hour west to Tampa where there are more strip clups per square mile then anywhere else.

HITMONEY
12-19-07, 07:51 PM
Drive a hour west to Tampa where there are more strip clups per square mile then anywhere else.

Yeah but only a couple or so have liquor. The rest are juice bars, ie; Mons Venus.

Rolex
12-19-07, 08:10 PM
There wa a juice bar in Springfield, Missouri I used to visit from time to time when I was in residency. It was pretty respectable as far as clubs go. The dancers there were completely nude, and of average looks. They always offered lap dances, but I heard they adopted a "bed dance" after I graduated and left town. Apparently the equivalent of a lap dance on a twin mattress. :shhh:

malcolm
12-20-07, 11:36 AM
Thanks everyone, Rachael's might be a good stop.