: Pics of my V @ EPP in many pieces

rlj5
12-17-07, 10:58 AM
Bob @ Epp said I wouldn't want to see it right now, Then Friday he posted some pics and my V really looks sad
Here is the link to My V in Epp project cars

http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com...Car.php?car=29 (http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com/projectCar.php?car=29)

type911
12-17-07, 11:10 AM
Damn you dropped some coin. Cant wait to hear that thing turn over.

Jon
12-17-07, 11:11 AM
This is the 2nd time you're back, right?

How long did it take them just to put on the procharger at first?

rlj5
12-17-07, 11:30 AM
[quote=Jon;1330824]This is the 2nd time you're back, right?
How long did it take them just to put on the procharger at first?[/quote

Had it about 2 weeks the first time for the D1sc ProCharger install

next phase
12-17-07, 12:46 PM
That is awesome!

onebadcad
12-17-07, 02:38 PM
Stay focused on the end product, it will be a beast!!!
Thinking about the costs and the wait will kill you-been there, done that.
Good luck!

trukk
12-17-07, 02:55 PM
WHOLLY FLUCK!

F1SC???

Damn, what is your projected power with that thing?

What are you doing for the rear?

-Chris

Jon
12-17-07, 04:02 PM
[quote=Jon;1330824]This is the 2nd time you're back, right?
How long did it take them just to put on the procharger at first?[/quote

Had it about 2 weeks the first time for the D1sc ProCharger install
Awesome. Thanks.

So what are you doing with your old blower now that you're getting a new one?

rlj5
12-17-07, 04:30 PM
[quote=rlj5;1330836]
Awesome. Thanks.

So what are you doing with your old blower now that you're getting a new one?

EPP has it for sale , But it is the blower head only, If you had to buy everything else it would cost just about as much as buying the whole kit new. The only person that could come out on this is someone upgrading the head unit and already has the rest.

rlj5
12-17-07, 04:34 PM
WHOLLY FLUCK!

F1SC???

Damn, what is your projected power with that thing?

What are you doing for the rear?

-Chris

EPP is projecting 850+ rwhp

have a built '04 ford Cobra irs center section 8.8 with girdle reinforced case & treated gears, custom half shafts & drive shaft

Jon
12-17-07, 04:46 PM
[quote=Jon;1331184]

EPP has it for sale , But it is the blower head only, If you had to buy everything else it would cost just about as much as buying the whole kit new. The only person that could come out on this is someone upgrading the head unit and already has the rest.
Ahhh ok :)

trukk
12-17-07, 04:54 PM

have a built ford mustang irs center section 8.8 with girdle reinforced case & treated gears, custom half shafts & drive shaft

WOW. :beavis:

-Chris

onebadcad
12-17-07, 05:48 PM

You may want to consider buying a Tire Store,,, damn nice, and I am envious.

Mystical_Ice
12-17-07, 06:02 PM
wow 850RWHP? good lord. remember that V out there with the two prochargers? that was doing 800 and something wasn't it?

trukk
12-17-07, 06:11 PM
wow 850RWHP? good lord. remember that V out there with the two prochargers? that was doing 800 and something wasn't it?

That was twin D1SC's (retarded), this is an F1SC, which is like cup cake vs. wedding cake.

-Chris

Mystical_Ice
12-17-07, 07:49 PM
oooh, sorry. i knew they were prochargers, didn't know which model :( :( :(

rlj5
12-20-07, 10:49 AM
That was twin D1SC's (retarded), this is an F1SC, which is like cup cake vs. wedding cake.

-Chris

Never could figure the benefit of the the two d1sc's on that setup for all the extra install problems

Florian
12-20-07, 11:01 AM
for the coin you dropped.....hoo fah, that thing will be a beast. Have fun!

F

OldRoadDawg
12-20-07, 11:26 AM
The shop that did that install in the V, Predator Performance, readily admit that the car was built as a marketing tool for the business... to demonstrate their capabilities. They wouldn't recommend it for street use. The installation was very clean and professionally done.

rlj5
12-20-07, 11:52 AM
The shop that did that install in the V, Predator Performance, readily admit that the car was built as a marketing tool for the business... to demonstrate their capabilities. They wouldn't recommend it for street use. The installation was very clean and professionally done.

Thank you for pointing that out to me, I do agree it was a very neat, clean install and it looked great, just couldn't understand the functionality of it. So I'm glad someone set me straight on that

trukk
12-20-07, 11:58 AM
Never could figure the benefit of the the two d1sc's on that setup for all the extra install problems

You know what, I just love the way EPP documents their builds. That would inspire supreme confidence in me as a customer. Awesome stuff, from a business perspective.

-Chris

rlj5
12-20-07, 12:14 PM
You know what, I just love the way EPP documents their builds. That would inspire supreme confidence in me as a customer. Awesome stuff, from a business perspective.

-Chris

Yes, I couldnt agree more and that is the primary reason they did my 1st sc install and the reason there doing all this really Maaaajjjjor
Mod. And to talk to Bob @ EPP is just as inspiring that they are the ones you want to work on your baby

Humanoid
12-20-07, 12:14 PM
I bet your computer is going to be freaking the hell out w/ that rear in there. Is there a way to disable all the codes so that you can get an inspection?

rlj5
12-20-07, 12:17 PM
I bet your computer is going to be freaking the hell out w/ that rear in there. Is there a way to disable all the codes so that you can get an inspection?

I already have about a thousand miles on it with that rear with no issues on codes or any electronic problems

rand49er
12-20-07, 10:55 PM
Maybe I missed it, but how in the blazes are you gonna get any traction? I mean, just with my lil' ol' maggie it's a problem. You're gonna be wa-a-a-y over that in hp. You and TireRack are gonna be best of buddies.

Oh, the fun you're gonna have. :dance:

rlj5
12-21-07, 06:56 AM
Maybe I missed it, but how in the blazes are you gonna get any traction? I mean, just with my lil' ol' maggie it's a problem. You're gonna be wa-a-a-y over that in hp. You and TireRack are gonna be best of buddies.

Oh, the fun you're gonna have. :dance:

Well, hopefully with the wider wheels , Drag Radials and qa1 shocks for weight transfer. Oh well, We'll see

stkshkr
12-21-07, 12:10 PM
Saw Bob's car yesterday when I dropped mine off. It's gonna be very impressive! I'm sure he will shatter my record.
Bob, Brent and the crew were great, very nice people! I'm excited about mine and I hope Bob takes pictures of mine as well. A class act.