: My wife lost her 15 year old niece last night

LS1Mike
12-16-07, 04:28 PM
Not sure why I felt like sharing. They were close. She got hit crossing the street after getting off a transit bus.
Just a terrible accident.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-16-07, 04:33 PM
Wow, my condolences to your family Mike.

Cadillacboy
12-16-07, 04:40 PM
Sorry to hear about that nasty thing .
My condolences to your family

Jesda
12-16-07, 04:53 PM
Oh jesus christ, thats terrible! :( My condolences

ewill3rd
12-16-07, 04:58 PM
That is just awful.
Tell her we are praying for the family.

thebigjimsho
12-16-07, 05:38 PM
Man, that is just rotten. Condolences, my friend.

RightTurn
12-16-07, 06:11 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this, Mike. Blessings to your family.

Ranger
12-16-07, 06:11 PM
My condolences as well. Children are supposed to bury parents, not the other way around.

AMGoff
12-16-07, 06:42 PM
That is just awful... truly awful. All I can hope for is that she didn't suffer. I'll never understand why this stuff always seems to happen around this time of year.

My prayers go out to you and your family.

CadillacSTS42005
12-16-07, 06:43 PM
who the hell hits a kid
i pray to god they caught the bastard

LS1Mike
12-16-07, 06:44 PM
Yeah it is a tough one, big family. My wife has 11 siblings. She is the second oldest child. The mother of the one who died is the oldest child.
I am dreading the funeral, huge lots of crying, My wife's birthday is Friday, sounds like that will be the day of the funeral.
It was just an accident, guy wasn't speeding or drinking. It was a blind hill and dark. She was a good kid, had a job and stayed out of trouble.
Whibey Island where it happened is small and my wife's family thinks they know the guy who hit her. Nice guy just in a bad spot. 58 year old dude. He has got to be feeling like shit too. He stopped but there was nothing he could do. The speed limit in the area is 40. They were not sure if she was in the cross walk. Not that is matters now.

I really have no words to say to wife and family (and you guys know I can talk)I mean what do you say?, but I hugged my little one a lot today.
I knew the girl for about 5 years, she will be missed.

cbloveday
12-16-07, 07:15 PM
I have a 15 year old daughter. She is from my first marriage. The story made tears come to my eyes.
Perhaps the reason you shared this is because we all need to count our blessings. Sometimes I wish we could forget our troubles as easy as our blessings.

I am sorry for your loss and pray for you and your family to get through this. Try and enjoy your wifes birthday. She would have wanted that.

93DevilleUSMC
12-16-07, 08:13 PM
My condolences, buddy.

Night Wolf
12-16-07, 08:31 PM
I am very sorry to hear about that, my condolences :(

Destroyer
12-16-07, 09:58 PM
Words just cant describe man. That is truly tragic, especially at such a young age. My condolences to the family.

Florian
12-16-07, 10:29 PM
wow....thats awful. Our condolences, Mike.

F

Brizzal
12-16-07, 10:34 PM
wow man, thats crazy.....blessings to your family

ejguillot
12-16-07, 11:21 PM
That's terrible! Your family is in my prayers tonight.

Is it just me, or have the members of this forum been losing friends and loved ones at a high rate lately?

Gearheaad43
12-17-07, 12:23 AM
Sorry to hear, Our condolences X2, Mike. That is indeed terribly sad for ALL parties involved.
The only thing that will heal this kind of grief is time...... May the Lord help you all.

CadillacGurl
12-17-07, 01:14 PM
I'm sorry Mike, I'll keep your family in my prayers.

There was an accident recently here, a girl was driving her little sister home from school and they hit ice. The truck flipped 3 times and the little sister is was killed instantly. I don't know how I could live knowing that I killed my sister. My brother knows both of the girls from school. It's such a tragedy especially near the holidays...