: New meneber from Ga.

BooBoo77
12-16-07, 12:20 PM
Hi . I,m new here from Columbus Ga. I like dirt track racing , riding my Harley , and building choppers . I've always had the big Cadillacs . I got a 73 SDV that I'll soon be getting rid of and I just got a 96 SDV which I love . Thats about it . Thanks for letting me hang out . BooBoo77

urbanski
12-16-07, 02:18 PM
howdy :cowboy:

Black Sunshine
12-16-07, 02:32 PM
There sure are some nice caddys in GA. Welcome.

Cadillacboy
12-16-07, 03:29 PM
Welcome to the forums !

Night Wolf
12-16-07, 06:19 PM
Hey :)

Maconish area here....

any more info and pics on the '73?

RightTurn
12-16-07, 07:12 PM
Hello and :welcome5:

93DevilleUSMC
12-16-07, 09:17 PM
You're right next to Fort benning. Are you stationed there? I'm up here in Covington, which is outside of Atlanta.

Gearheaad43
12-17-07, 01:28 AM
Flowery Branch here. With trips to Macon and back every now and then...... Good to see another GA Member!!!

Night Wolf
12-17-07, 09:02 AM
Flowery Branch here. With trips to Macon and back every now and then...... Good to see another GA Member!!!

Next time you go to Macon, let me know!

I'm actually in Warner Robins.... but it's just easier to say Macon, slightly more people know of it. Actually the physical town I live in is completly surrounded by Warner Robins, and people here don't even know where it is, so I just save the trouble.

CadillacGurl
12-17-07, 02:06 PM
Welcome to the forum!!

TagApl4
12-17-07, 03:26 PM
Welcome, 1 more person for the South meets, sweet!

Black Sunshine
12-17-07, 05:16 PM
This is starting to look great. I know there was guy sellin V parts not far away but don't know if he still has it. A lawyer here that has a platinum V. There's a few guys in Tallahassee holding some real nice Caddy steel.

One of the car clubs I support has a few members from all the areas mentioned so far. They actually have sumpin like 20 chapters across the US now. They are a great group of car nuts (very eclectic). Everything from 26's to twin turbo dragsters. Anyone for a hook up?

We were thinkin, sometime soon after New Years, a Friday night out cruisin ATL, maybe an early Sat. run in the carts at Andrettis (Roswell), finding a local car show to take over then time for Fo-B's (BBQ/Beer/BenchRacing/Broads). Lookin to keep it simple and cheap so more can participate. A weekend in ATL with a two night, one day car thing and everyone will still have a day with their significant others before heading home.

Just a great way to meet some wonderful people and have a really good/safe time.

Any ideas/comments/contributions?

(this thread is gonna get moved to another part of the forum. when it does just follow the link.)

TagApl4
12-18-07, 01:09 PM
We were thinkin, sometime soon after New Years, a Friday night out cruisin ATL, maybe an early Sat. run in the carts at Andrettis (Roswell), finding a local car show to take over then time for Fo-B's (BBQ/Beer/BenchRacing/Broads). Lookin to keep it simple and cheap so more can participate. A weekend in ATL with a two night, one day car thing and everyone will still have a day with their significant others before heading home.

Any ideas/comments/contributions?

(this thread is gonna get moved to another part of the forum. when it does just follow the link.)

That meet sounds sweet,I will give u a hand rounding up the south Forum members, and anything else if need be just let me know. I will renew my supporting membership after christmas so I will have space in my PM inbox again.