: New Member

KurlinaKaddy
12-16-07, 05:06 AM
Hello to all,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Chris Thomas and I live in TX. I'm married with 3 kids ages 5, 8, 16. I'm in the Air Force and have been for 14 years. I'm currently deployed so I'll miss the holidays. Looking forward to getting back in March. I currently have an 05 Pathfinder that I want to trade in for an '08 CTS. I've been reading alot of the threads and didn't realize how much with all the options these things can run. By the time I'm ready to trade next year, dealers should be willing to budge more on the sticker right?

Thanks

Chris

Black Sunshine
12-16-07, 07:56 AM
Chris, first, Welcome you to the forum.

Second I gotta say, "THANK YOU!!!", for everything you do for our country. May God bless you, keep you safe and return you to those kids real soon.

On pricing, you might luck out like I did and find the last of that year model in anyone's inventory that the dealer is paying crazy floor plan interest on and desperate to get it off the lot. Then you have a chance at a deal. Good luck!

Cadillacboy
12-16-07, 03:30 PM
Welcome to the forums !

RightTurn
12-18-07, 02:43 AM
Hello Chris and :welcome5: Keep your head down and be safe! :patriot:

Crown Vic Owner
12-18-07, 03:19 AM
Welcome, and thanks for busting your ass so we can sit on ours

Brizzal
12-18-07, 12:12 PM
welcome :patriot:
08 cts FTW! :cool:

EcSTSatic
12-18-07, 12:53 PM

Second I gotta say, "THANK YOU!!!", for everything you do for our country. May God bless you, keep you safe and return you to those kids real soon.

On pricing, you might luck out like I did and find the last of that year model in anyone's inventory that the dealer is paying crazy floor plan interest on and desperate to get it off the lot. Then you have a chance at a deal. Good luck!

:yeah: Amen!

:welcome:Is your family in San Antonio? I grew up there, so whenever I see TX and Air Force I think SA. Lots of military family support down there.

KurlinaKaddy
12-19-07, 12:31 PM
My apologies for not getting back here sooner...

Thank you all for the support... I'm actually in Abilene about 4hrs north. Would it be rude to ask what is the average monthly payment on the CTS? I just want to see if it's even worth the salivating that I've been doing. This car is sharp!

Chris

RightTurn
12-19-07, 12:49 PM
Chris--check out the '08 CTS board. There's plenty of discussion there about the car, the pricing, the payments...etc. http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-forum-2008-beyond/

93DevilleUSMC
12-20-07, 03:23 AM
Hello to all,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Chris Thomas and I live in TX. I'm married with 3 kids ages 5, 8, 16. I'm in the Air Force and have been for 14 years. I'm currently deployed so I'll miss the holidays. Looking forward to getting back in March. I currently have an 05 Pathfinder that I want to trade in for an '08 CTS. I've been reading alot of the threads and didn't realize how much with all the options these things can run. By the time I'm ready to trade next year, dealers should be willing to budge more on the sticker right?

Thanks

Chris

Thanks for serving, sir! I may say USMC on my forum name, but I have a CAP background, so I've worked with a few of you Air Force guys. I have a lot of respect for you guys. Merry Christmas, and Semper Fi!

Florian
12-20-07, 10:52 AM

+1 Welcome

F

JimmyH
12-20-07, 07:17 PM
:welcomeJimmyH: