: Lego or Mega Blocks ?

Cadillacboy
12-15-07, 02:16 PM
Lego can be accepted the finest toy in its category considerin they are pioneer of such toys .I have also checked out other manufacturers and Mega Block looks good too .
I have a few Lego products but as of yet I haven't tried Mega Blocks . Do you own any of mega products and if so what do you think of them ? Are you satisfied with their quality ?
PS- I think I will buy a ship

AMGoff
12-15-07, 02:32 PM
THAT'S IT! No more of this you hear me... no more. Listen you... I'm tired of constantly choosing, I'm tired of spending concerted effort deciding "Which do I like better... product A, B, or C?" No MORE! Not gonna do it, not at all... they're all fine products and that's that... you hear me... no more! :banghead: :spam::nuffsaid::whatever::gives::beat:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-15-07, 02:37 PM
:nono:

I mean, I love these threads as much as the next guy, but come on, you gotta draw the line somewhere!

Cadillacboy
12-15-07, 02:41 PM
For those who don't like about me and my threads , you know there is an ignore button !

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-15-07, 03:02 PM
Oh I'm just giving ya shit buddy. :)

gary88
12-15-07, 03:04 PM
We all know Mega Blocks can't hold a candle to Legos.

dkozloski
12-15-07, 05:11 PM
I'll stick with the classics; Lincoln Logs and Erector sets. Legos are too much like Tinker Toys.

Black Sunshine
12-15-07, 06:19 PM
Lego's. Hands down.

I was 4 when my parents dropped a pretty penney on a huge set. I'll never forget coming out to the dining room the day after Christmas to find that my parents and their friends had gotten drunk the night before and built an entire city covering the dining table. I handed down some of what I kept to my son when he was 4 along with my Matchbox Car Collection.

Big K, you just need to go to Lego City sometime.:thumbsup:

Cadillacboy
12-15-07, 06:29 PM
OK,thanks for the replies .I think sticking to Lego is better route to go lol . I don't know if you see but the main reason I was a bit in the hesitation was due to aircraft carrier models for Mega Block which I couldn't see in Lego .

Destroyer
12-15-07, 08:21 PM
My 4 year old son is addicted to the Star Wars Lego game for the PS2. So Legos are better.:bonkers:

AlBundy
12-15-07, 08:21 PM
I'd go Lego as well. Ya gotta love em.