: I'm new

4doorvette
12-11-07, 09:11 PM
Just joined after I ran across the forum while doing a search about how the CTS handles in snow.
I have a 2004 CTS-V. She is a black beauty and smokes the roads on sunny days, but she is the worse I have ever driven in snow. However, I still love the car and am so glad I finally bought a caddy. I was looking at corvettes and realized that I needed a bit more space so I went to a Cadillac dealer to see what they had and there she was. I never knew there was a v-series. After a short ride I knew I had to have her and now here I am. I love how I can get all that power while driving the streets of Boston as it sure helps get out of some idiots paths. Look forward to sharing stories and passing on info about maintenance and performance. I'm sure I'll take much more than I am able to provide as I am a desk jockey and not mechanically inclined.

LeftyCTS
12-11-07, 09:21 PM
:welcome: to the forum.

CadillacGurl
12-11-07, 09:22 PM
Welcome to the forum! Post pictures of your V when you get a chance!

Rolex
12-11-07, 10:08 PM
:welcome: RWD, V8, and Standard tranny = the SUCK on snowy roads. Just remember all the fun you have when it's warm out though. :D

theloanman219
12-11-07, 11:35 PM
welcome from SWFL. Well im moving back to RI in a week and half. Some time this spring Im going to put a meet together. Make sure you come over to the V forum and introduce yourself. I will PM you when with dates when I have them. Also become a supporting member. Its the best money that you have ever spent. It will allow you to send PM now and helps keep the forum running.

Gene

Lord Cadillac
12-12-07, 12:07 AM
Welcome aboard! Thank you for signing up! Man, I can't believe you never heard about the v-series. That's a shame - Cadillac isn't doing enough to let people know about it. They need to fix that.. Everyone has heard of an M series and AMG...

CadillacSTS42005
12-12-07, 12:09 AM
welcome!

Cadillacboy
12-12-07, 07:58 AM
Welcome to the forums !

RightTurn
12-12-07, 02:41 PM
:cowboy: Howdy.

AMGoff
12-13-07, 01:46 AM
:yeah: