: New Member

C6RAPTOR
12-10-07, 11:58 PM
I just ordered my first Cadillac last week. I ordered the CTS AWD DI with all the options including the 18" wheel performance package and high polished wheels. This is to replace a Audi A6 2.7T Quatro. I am also a Corvette owner and a member of the Corvette Forum and a Lifetime member of the Corvette Museum. I drive my Corvette on race tracks at high performance driving events (HPDE).
I wish Cadillac would include the Michelin PS2 with the AWD performance package like they do with the RWD. tires. I do winter tires with wheels and summer tires with wheels on all my cars.
I will replace the all-season tires that come on the CTS with PS2s or Eagle F1 GS-D3 tires for summer. The dealer said I have build code 2000. Is that a real build code. I know the Corvette build codes but not Cadillac's

CadillacGurl
12-11-07, 12:10 AM
Welcome to the forum! You'll have to post pictures of your new CTS when it arrives!

urbanski
12-11-07, 05:54 AM
Is that a real build code. I know the Corvette build codes but not Cadillac's

welcome, but please post questions in the proper forum for your vehicle. (which i see you just did)

Cadillacboy
12-11-07, 05:57 AM
Welcome to the forums

RightTurn
12-11-07, 08:41 AM
:cowboy: Howdy.

Rolex
12-11-07, 01:12 PM
:welcome: Thank you for signing up.

My_favorite_Brougham
12-11-07, 01:27 PM
Shoe-weee..... you must be rich! ....lol. That CTS sounds like a nice car. May I ask the color? And what's to become of the factory tires? You're not gonna junk 'em are you? hehe