: 7 Women not to Date

firstimecaddi
12-10-07, 12:26 PM
So who are these 7 women that men should stay away from---avoid like the plague ?

A lot of guys will say, " a stiff cock doesn't have a conscience"---and these blokes will date anything that moves.

Of course, there is a consequence in every action---date the wrong woman and you are royally fcuked!!!

7 Women Not To date

1. Your best friend's sister.

2. Your secretary.

3. Your ex girlfriend.

4. That hot trailer girl.

5. Your friend's ex.

6. The high maintenance piranha--she'll give you the screw of a lifetime--but not the type you're seeking.

7. The stripper.

=========================

Have any of you guys dated any of the above ?

Feel free to share your sad story.

CadillacGurl
12-10-07, 01:23 PM
Hahaha my uncle has dated #7 and he brought her to my first communion party (you could imagine the gossip going around with my aunt + grandmas)... I should go find the video footage of this coz I know we have it... :D

Technically, I'm one of Jay's exs... we broke up like a billion times in the beginning of our relationship and we haven't broke up in awhile... go us! :D :thumbsup:

Jesda
12-10-07, 01:30 PM
Your sister.
A Northstar.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-10-07, 01:34 PM
Anyone you work with.

Playdrv4me
12-10-07, 02:38 PM
Hot trailer girls... Story of my life.

AMGoff
12-10-07, 02:44 PM
Britney Spears, Amy Winehouse, and Hillary Clinton - 'nuff said.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-10-07, 02:51 PM
Amy Winehouse

Ewww. Isn't she that really dirty, vulgar and ugly English punk rocker?

firstimecaddi
12-10-07, 03:10 PM
^^^yes..and i"d punkin rock her:cool:

Fire and Ice
12-10-07, 03:45 PM
Well, I guess being "totally" honest...

I've dated my ex, my best friend's ex (with a green light) a girl who became a stripper, a high maintenance pirhanna, my (ex)girlfriend's best friend... and then her friend... umm. I'll stop now before I get in trouble.

Thank God she doens't read these forums!!! :lildevil:

ewill3rd
12-10-07, 05:35 PM
How many women don't fit into those 7 classifications? (besides Nicki!)

I got back together with one of my ex's a few times before she finally quit torturing me :histeric:
(but it was a good kind of torture.... :D)

Rolex
12-10-07, 05:39 PM
AMEN to not dating an ex. You can't ever go back! :helpless:

AMGoff
12-10-07, 06:08 PM
I'm not sure why one would date their ex in the first place...

Jesda
12-10-07, 06:33 PM
I'm not sure why one would date their ex in the first place...

Bored.

Cadillacboy
12-10-07, 06:46 PM
Don't date the girl just sits near you in the c-room lol

Ranger
12-10-07, 07:31 PM
Britney Spears, Amy Winehouse, and Hillary Clinton - 'nuff said.
:vomit:

Playdrv4me
12-10-07, 08:08 PM
Bored.

Yup.

ewill3rd
12-10-07, 09:10 PM
I dated my ex again and again because whenever we got together... well, let's just say it was pretty hot and leave it at that.
We both knew it, there was no denying it. :D

I thank God that I didn't marry her though. She is a total psycho! (because of her dad mainly)
She was so fine, and it all just clicked... until she started talking about UFO's and her dad's visions.

My wife used to live in a trailer... LOL
She's pretty hot, not sure what she sees in me? Maybe because I keep her truck running? :histeric:

CadillacGurl
12-10-07, 09:38 PM
I dated my ex again and again because whenever we got together... well, let's just say it was pretty hot and leave it at that.
We both knew it, there was no denying it. :D

I thank God that I didn't marry her though. She is a total psycho! (because of her dad mainly)
She was so fine, and it all just clicked... until she started talking about UFO's and her dad's visions.

My wife used to live in a trailer... LOL
She's pretty hot, not sure what she sees in me? Maybe because I keep her truck running? :histeric:

:rofl: you definitely keep her truck running :rofl: