: Red Seats

w8itgtsbtr
05-06-04, 03:40 AM
Okay, I know LOTS of guys don't like the red seats in my car, not that it makes a difference to me cause I like them, and my stock seats are not gonna be goin back in anytime soon. But does anyone here like them?

SupaFly
05-06-04, 09:49 PM
I love. I love.

caddyshack24
05-06-04, 09:59 PM
good, buy them and throw 'em in your honda.. !!
ha ha, sorry -- i had to say it

156MPH
05-07-04, 02:10 AM
W8....i Love Them!!! Your Car Is Really Nice......some People Think You Cant Do That Because Its A Cad. I Did See This Article About A Prostock-like 84 Ish Coupe Deville From Ill....a Really Hot Ride.wish I Still Had The Article.

w8itgtsbtr
05-07-04, 02:29 AM
Hey 156 thanks, and you got one sinister lookin caddy. ITs BADass

ShadowLvr400
05-07-04, 10:32 AM
I loike the seats, but don't like red as a dominant color. Black seats with red accents works possibly the best IMO.

SupaFly
05-09-04, 10:42 PM
There is a guy that posted pictures of his white Fleetwood with red leather. His car was GORGEOUS. :jawdrop:

elwesso
05-09-04, 11:27 PM
Hmmm, im not sure. They just dont seem to fit the interior...

I thikn a katskin leather kit on your stock seats. maybe a 2 tone red/black would look PRIME!

Robert Brandtjen
05-10-04, 02:12 AM
Seats should match the interior, or it just looks cheasy- no offence intended.

It looks like something the asian boys would do to a honda. If you want a red leather interior car then buy one. Put another way, when was the last time you saw a benz dressed like that? Even my Porsche had matching leather seats and I'l bet you anything you want they were better seats then those after market ones.

Keep it clean, keep it elegant.

P.S.- Don't be surprised if a cop gives you a ticket when you aren't doing anything- that gas tank cap coupled with the seats is just the thing that gets their blood up, especially if they happen to be a female type.

By the way, ignoring your state's tint laws is just another excuse for a cop to pull you over- it's called "probable cause" and can lead to all sorts of fun.

w8itgtsbtr
05-10-04, 08:29 AM
I guess I'll post why I put those seats in, one its more of a statement, not a for a beauty contest. To me, my whole car is a statement. I guess I'm trying to point out to people that you don't gotta be a middle age lawyer to drive a caddy. And that a Caddy can look fast and agressive, not all caddys that are modified gotta be for pure pimpin only, or for that elegant rich and refined look. I don't want people thinkin I'm driving my daddys Cadillac, and at the same time I'm not conservative. The tint? I like to look and not be seen... Cops? I'll admit, I have gotten in quite a lot of trouble involving cars, well not toooooo much, but definitly enough, so little things like tint, underbody lights, playin sounds too loud, offensive stickers, and maybe a little exhibition of speed, isn't too much to worry about when compared. Theres worse than that out there. And of course I'm not tryin to be caught.
I'm sure at least someone on this forum knows what I'm talkin about, when I say that I just have to modify any car that comes my way. Doesn't even have to be mine. I just like to make cars look different, give it that modified look. And performance. Everything of the car should match, and I felt like my interior didn't match my exterior.
And now I'm workin on matching the seats with the interior. I'm thinkin makin a slight flame job on some of the door panels an the center arm rest. Some nice matching color green tribal flames with a red pinstripe look outline. Dunno maybe not...anyway. Oh, and I'm working on changing the steering wheel. If I ever get around to it.

RBraczyk
05-10-04, 09:11 AM
I hate to say this, but thats the ugliest thing i've ever seen in a caddy. The rest of the car is gorgeous though.

tru504187211
05-10-04, 06:08 PM
I'm leaning towards doesn't fit the rest of the interior cleanly...

ShadowLvr400
05-10-04, 06:55 PM
I guess I'm trying to point out to people that you don't gotta be a middle age lawyer to drive a caddy. And that a Caddy can look fast and agressive, not all caddys that are modified gotta be for pure pimpin only, or for that elegant rich and refined look. I don't want people thinkin I'm driving my daddys Cadillac, and at the same time I'm not conservative.

I'm sure at least someone on this forum knows what I'm talkin about, when I say that I just have to modify any car that comes my way. Doesn't even have to be mine. I just like to make cars look different, give it that modified look. And performance. Everything of the car should match, and I felt like my interior didn't match my exterior.

Go visit my site, I'm among the more modified and experimental members of the forum. As I said, I'm not a fan of red itself as a color, at least not as a primary color. Black with red accents gives the sporty feel, but still goes with the car. The red seats on their own, stand out a bit too seperately from the rest of the interior.

Msilva954
05-10-04, 06:58 PM
I also think that the seats arent bad.....its just the color.