: Gas 33 Cents a Gallon!

CadillacSTS42005
12-08-07, 03:59 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071208/ap_on_fe_st/odd33_cent_gas

AMGoff
12-08-07, 06:23 PM
That's great... Although I don't see where this woman can get off calling people dishonest. The price at the pump was set at .32 and that's what they were paying. I don't blame them whatsoever... hell, I would have filled up all of our vehicles not to mention as many 10-gallon gas cans I could get my hands on. Although whoever spread the word was an idiot... not to mention the cop.

I just wonder what the WI laws are... I know here, a station is only allowed to change it's price once every 24 hours. Then again they did hit the emergency stop, so I guess even if they couldn't change it they would have just left the pump off all day.

My_favorite_Brougham
12-08-07, 06:59 PM
Yeah this happened to my dad back in the 90's. The marked price was 1.50/gal, but it was only ringing up at 0.15/gal. Needless to say we filled up and hauled ass, rather than just getting the gallon and a half we needed to get home. And this was in the middle of the day with the clerk inside. As we were hauling off, the clerk ran out to see, but it was too late. :D

Spyder
12-08-07, 07:37 PM
Dishonest my ass. His employee made a mistake. His loss. I'd write it up as an f'up and retrain my employees.