: Apparently my opinion doesn't matter.

Jesda
12-07-07, 09:08 AM
At 1am I was in Clayton MO near Washington University putting gas in the Land Rover.

A gray early 90s Buick Regal was near me. A guy was filling up, and his friend/girlfriend was standing outside the car yelling into her cell phone. She wasn't yelling at him or at the person on the other end of the line, but she was raving mad and cursing about something.

He asked her to quiet down, "People can hear you!"

Well, it was the middle of the night and I was the only one there.

She goes, "Its just some rich guy in a Range Rover. I don't give a f*ck what he thinks!"

I stared at her blankly and continued filling my tank. I'm rich? That's news to me.

Playdrv4me
12-07-07, 09:14 AM
Tell her to listen to Dave Ramsey so she can be like you too.

malcolm
12-07-07, 09:21 AM
Well at least they didn't call you a Mexican.

RightTurn
12-07-07, 10:28 AM
^^ LMFAO. :rofl:

EcSTSatic
12-07-07, 10:34 AM
It was probably the cap and mustache.

She sounds like a class act.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-07-07, 11:12 AM
Hey, you've been called worse things in your life right?

Atleast you're not poor, classless and driving in an early '90s Regal. (Sorry Aimee!!)

Crown Vic Owner
12-07-07, 12:04 PM
hey, those 3800s arnt bad :p

Fire and Ice
12-07-07, 12:15 PM
I think I probably would have told her this little story about a newly wed husband and wife who decide to take a ride on a horse and carriage...

The couple leaves town and a few miles outside of town the horse just falls down for no reason. The husband gets out of the carriage, picks the horse up and looks him square in the eyes and says "that's one."

They continue down the road for a little while and the horse falls down again. The husband again gets out of the carriage, picks the horse up and looks him square in the eyes and says "that's two."

A short while later, sure enough, the horse falls down yet again. The husband gets out of the carriage, looks down at the horse and says "that's three." He pulls out a gun and shoots the horse.

Now his wife, understandably upset, gets out of the carriage and starts yelling at him, telling him how stupid that was and now they have to walk all the way back to town.

He calmly looks back at her and says "that's one."

Craig

Cadillacboy
12-07-07, 12:20 PM
Jesda has some secret accounts in Hawaii banks
:hide:

Let's put the joke aside , when you buy such high brands you also buy a status ;)

Crown Vic Owner
12-07-07, 12:22 PM
just remember

kramer from sienfield drove a eldorado

urbanski
12-07-07, 12:39 PM
Tell her to listen to Dave Ramsey so she can be like you too.
did you hear me call in Friday Nov 30?

LS1Mike
12-07-07, 01:47 PM
Let's put the joke aside , when you buy such high brands you also buy a status ;)
You might be being sarcatic, but it really does happen.

Playdrv4me
12-07-07, 03:14 PM
did you hear me call in Friday Nov 30?

WHAT?! No way!

I keep my talk-radio station streaming here at work all day so sometimes my ear isnt really tuned into what's going on, I probably heard someone called from San Antonio (there's alot of SA callers) but obviously I don't know your name or anything.

Actually, Friday is debt-free day, so I vaguely recall it.

Rolex
12-07-07, 05:09 PM
At 1am I was in Clayton MO near Washington University putting gas in the Land Rover.

A gray early 90s Buick Regal was near me. A guy was filling up, and his friend/girlfriend was standing outside the car yelling into her cell phone. She wasn't yelling at him or at the person on the other end of the line, but she was raving mad and cursing about something.

He asked her to quiet down, "People can hear you!"

Well, it was the middle of the night and I was the only one there.

She goes, "Its just some rich guy in a Range Rover wearing really nice pants. I don't give a F! what he thinks!"

I stared at her blankly and continued filling my tank. I'm rich? That's news to me.

Fixed it for you, ya rich bastage. :D

AMGoff
12-07-07, 05:36 PM
She goes, "Its just some rich guy in a Range Rover. I don't give a F! what he thinks!"

You're such a puss... how could you have wasted an opportunity like that?

If it had been me, I would have glared at her intently and said, "You know, this is America - the rich can do all sorts of things to commoners and nothing would ever happen, so I'd suggest you better shut the f up you obnoxious broad..."

Then, (being you of course) I would have thrown my giant pants at her so she would see how nice they were and known I was serious.

just remember

kramer from sienfield drove a eldorado

It wasn't actually his Eldorado... he only drove it for one episode because the guys at the Jiffy Park had lost his keys, so they gave him that to drive around in. The thing I always found odd was they said it was a Mary Kay Eldorado... and as far as I know there never was an MK Eldo... that's TV for ya.

Fire and Ice
12-07-07, 06:19 PM
You're such a puss... how could you have wasted an opportunity like that?

If it had been me, I would have glared at her intently and said, "You know, this is America - the rich can do all sorts of things to commoners and nothing would ever happen, so I'd suggest you better shut the f up you obnoxious broad..."

Then, (being you of course) I would have thrown my giant pants at her so she would see how nice they were and known I was serious.

OMG... Too funny for words! Poor common broad... She'd never know what hit her (Jesda's pants and all.) :histeric:

urbanski
12-07-07, 06:43 PM
WHAT?! No way!

I keep my talk-radio station streaming here at work all day so sometimes my ear isnt really tuned into what's going on, I probably heard someone called from San Antonio (there's alot of SA callers) but obviously I don't know your name or anything.

Actually, Friday is debt-free day, so I vaguely recall it.

pm sent

Destroyer
12-07-07, 06:53 PM
Well at least they didn't call you a Mexican.
Good point. She could have said "its just some Mexican putting gas in a rich guys car". :bouncy:

gdwriter
12-07-07, 07:37 PM
Good point. She could have said "its just some Mexican putting gas in a rich guys car". :bouncy:POTD :histeric:

Or "it's just some Mexican with nice pants putting gas in a rich guy's car."

gdwriter
12-07-07, 07:39 PM
It wasn't actually his Eldorado... he only drove it for one episode because the guys at the Jiffy Park had lost his keys, so they gave him that to drive around in. The thing I always found odd was they said it was a Mary Kay Eldorado... and as far as I know there never was an MK Eldo... that's TV for ya.Actually, Kramer drove a green '73 Impala with "ASSMAN" license plates:

http://www.imcdb.org/images/086/392.jpg

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2442/acaptureus3.jpg

http://www.imcdb.org/images/126/983.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-07-07, 08:08 PM
Crazy poor people and their lack of social conscience.