: KaTech Ported TB for sale in the Classifieds

trukk
12-06-07, 04:54 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=3319

IBTL (sorry had to get some pub for this)

-Chris

nikon
12-06-07, 05:51 PM
As I recall supporting members can post up in the forum, I know I did when I was selling my camaro. It's only non-supporting members that get locked/deleted.

JonCR96Z
12-06-07, 06:16 PM
Dude put that on Ebay. You could sell that by tomorrow with a buy it now price of $150. Remember they work on corvettes too. Also do a set shipping price of like $20. It shouldn't cost that much.

trukk
12-06-07, 07:32 PM
Dude put that on Ebay. You could sell that by tomorrow with a buy it now price of $150. Remember they work on corvettes too. Also do a set shipping price of like $20. It shouldn't cost that much.

Ehh, it's a nice part, and I'd like to see someone else in the 'familly' get a crack at it.

If for some reason it doesn;t sell here, I'll put it on the Bay.

-Chris

trukk
12-14-07, 04:50 PM
TTT for the weekend, and a great seller (me :D )

This really is a nice piece. Take a look at the pictures. KaTech really hogged that thing out, and made it nice and smooth.

-Chris

onebadcad
12-14-07, 05:54 PM
Damn steal, I mean deal. Someone should step up and make their Christmas merrier.

Twitch
12-15-07, 01:37 AM
It is nice. But I have other things higher on my list, and its tough to spend $$$ on myself for the next couple weeks.
I'm sure I'll be looking back on this when I do my home-made intake tube.
Good luck

peter simov
12-15-07, 04:52 PM
will that work on an ls2

trukk
12-15-07, 09:55 PM
will that work on an ls2

It would make a really cool hood ornament on an LS2! :D

Seriously though, no it won't. LS2's have a 90mm TB, whereas LS6 is a 78MM.

Now what I swapped this KaTech out for would work on an LS2, but it's not for sale :D

-Chris

JonCR96Z
12-16-07, 01:23 PM
Its uncanny the resemblance that has to my TPiS. Did you have Mamo install some studs on your intake?

trukk
12-17-07, 12:09 PM
Its uncanny the resemblance that has to my TPiS. Did you have Mamo install some studs on your intake?

Studs on the intake?? Tony ported my fast for me. Not sure what you mean by studs.

The NW TB is a really nice piece. You can tell it's CNC'd Billet for sure. I hit it with the dremmel, to polish it up nice.

On another note: KaTech TB is SOLD.

-Chris