: Howdy from an OG!!!

Mad'lac
12-06-07, 03:25 PM
Wow!!! This place has really grown since it first started. Most of y'all don't know me but some of the older group probably do. How is everyone doing? I'm doing good. School if kicking my butt but thats whats its for....means I'm learning something.

urbanski
12-06-07, 03:43 PM
holy crap, UID 4. you're an original in every sense of the word :)

Cadillacboy
12-06-07, 03:44 PM
Welcome back to the forums !
This is the largest site amongst the forums I have been posting . This is just great I think

Rolex
12-06-07, 04:07 PM
Good to see you again. Don't be a stranger! :cool:

Lord Cadillac
12-06-07, 04:15 PM
Wow!!! This place has really grown since it first started. Most of y'all don't know me but some of the older group probably do. How is everyone doing? I'm doing good. School if kicking my butt but thats whats its for....means I'm learning something.
It's always great to see you, Ray! Yes, you are one of the very original members who had a big influence on getting this place off the ground.. It would certainly be nice to see a few of our old friends pop in every now and then - or better yet, stick around for good!

CadillacSTS42005
12-06-07, 04:23 PM
idk you
but rewelcome!

Mad'lac
12-06-07, 04:52 PM
Yeah I need to come back on here more often. Though I might be a dark horse since now I want to get me a BMW M3. If only Cadillac would make a hard top coupe once again. V8 RWD while I'm dreaming.

Lord Cadillac
12-06-07, 05:07 PM

Spyder
12-06-07, 07:21 PM
Crap almighty! Howdy, back, again! I don't know ya either, although I've been around for quite some time...

lawfive
12-06-07, 10:26 PM
Yeah I need to come back on here more often. Though I might be a dark horse since now I want to get me a BMW M3. If only Cadillac would make a hard top coupe once again. V8 RWD while I'm dreaming.
It's coming...

Mad'lac
12-06-07, 10:39 PM
Hard to believe it's been 5 years almost to the day!!!!! To remember when this site was still a baby in diapers makes me feel old. I was still in my 20s :crying2:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-06-07, 11:02 PM
Wow, I remember you...you were even before MY time!

Mad'lac
12-09-07, 10:42 AM
Looking through the archives I found out I was the first one ever to post in this site. Damn I feel old.

Lord Cadillac
12-09-07, 12:43 PM
Looking through the archives I found out I was the first one ever to post in this site. Damn I feel old.
I remember.. heh! First official post! I think you may have even mentioned that in the post. :p

Brett
12-09-07, 05:43 PM
one of the VERY few members with a 2002 join date...welcome back Ray

Mad'lac
12-11-07, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the welcome back Brett....you are the only familiar name I seen on here since I been back. Besides Sal of course. Hey Sal, I'm curious to know who are the 3 other people who joined before me? I gather you are one of them but I can't figure out the other 2.

My_favorite_Brougham
12-11-07, 03:31 PM
I believe this is the very first post on the entire forum, or at least the RWD section. Pretty neat!

So I'm the first to hit this forum? Woohoo!!!!!!! Well I got a 1984 Fleetwood Brougham 2DR Coupe. Black with white top and white leather seats. I plan to make it a sleeper hot rod:D First I wanna swap in the 90-92 Brougham front and rear end. Then I'll figured what next after it

How's the 4.1 w/ 150k handling? I'd be surprised if it hadn't blown up by now...lol

Brett
12-11-07, 03:46 PM
judging by the member list you are number 3, but one of those is a technicality, so you may be 2...though urby said 4 and I tend to believe he is using a better source than me

Thanks for the welcome back Brett....you are the only familiar name I seen on here since I been back. Besides Sal of course. Hey Sal, I'm curious to know who are the 3 other people who joined before me? I gather you are one of them but I can't figure out the other 2.

urbanski
12-11-07, 04:16 PM
i dunno haha, his user ID is 4. so 3 signed up before him...but if only 2 actual names exist before his, one of those 3 was deleted or merged or something

Mad'lac
12-11-07, 10:44 PM
It was actually the very first post. Back then it wasn't seperated like it is now. I remember Sal asking us for advice on how to seperate the diff models and makes.

Lord Cadillac
12-11-07, 11:04 PM
It went like this:

Sal Collaziano
Allante North *
clasione (my younger brother)
Mad'lac
Cruzship
Sevillius
kcnewell
ljklaiber
jadcock
elwesso

Lord Cadillac
12-11-07, 11:05 PM
I believe this is the very first post on the entire forum, or at least the RWD section. Pretty neat!

How's the 4.1 w/ 150k handling? I'd be surprised if it hadn't blown up by now...lol
And yes, that was the official first post.

AirJigga25
12-13-07, 09:06 PM

what's up man. While we're at it. I'll come out of retirement for 1 post. Then go back into hiding.