: Something COOL being done by XEROX Corp

RightTurn
12-05-07, 10:31 AM
If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a "thank you" card and Xerox will print it and send to a soldier currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.

gdwriter
12-05-07, 01:06 PM
Excellent idea. Thanks for passing this along, Sarah.

As a former Air Force brat, I remember my Dad going away to Guam, Okinawa and Vietnam for months (or a year) at a time during the late 60s/early 70s (he was B-52 crew chief). So while not in the military myself and opposed to the Iraq war I still appreciate the sacrifices military personnel and their families are making on my behalf.

LS1Mike
12-05-07, 09:20 PM
I sent a few of these already. I think it is great. I also believe it is hard for some people to understand the difference between supporting the war and supporting the troops.
I spent 11 years in the Navy and while it wasn't bad, I am making sure I have enough money to send my Son to college.

RightTurn
12-05-07, 09:47 PM
Thanks Gary and Mike. I'm sure these small gestures will be more important to the troops as the holidays approach.