: Little F*****g Drummer Boy

lawfive
12-04-07, 02:02 PM
Okay, since my kids are grown I'm not so much into Christmas. But I'm not a Christmas music hater: when the TV commercials and shopping mall Musak begin running Christmas songs (approximately the day after Halloween), I think to myself, "Be cool, people. We can get through this if we all stay together."

There's only one song I can't handle: The F**king Little Drummer Boy. Every time I hear it, I want to scream.

The fourth most horrid thing about The F**king Little Drummer Boy is that it is quite possibly the worst song ever written. EVAR.

The third most horrid thing about The F**king Little Drummer Boy is how many artists have covered it, including some really great singers. Great enough so that you'd think they'd know better than to do a cover of what is quite possibly the worst song ever written. EVAR.

The second most horrid thing about The F**king Little Drummer Boy is that it seems to go on forever. Same. Slow. Verses. Never. Ending. Energy. Draining. Just. Kill. Me. Now.

Hands down, though, the most horrid thing about The F**king Little Drummer Boy is that five minutes after it finally ends, I catch myself doing this:

"Dum dum dum daa daa dum pa-rump-pum-pummmm-pum..."

F**CKING LITTLE DRUMMER BOY!!!

RightTurn
12-04-07, 02:32 PM
:food-snacking:

Oh, and you said "rump."

AMGoff
12-04-07, 02:39 PM
Shall I play for you... on my drum?

Fire and Ice
12-04-07, 02:51 PM
Well, I can think of a few Christmas songs I could do without hearing. My solution? I don't go shopping until after the 1st. Now crowds, no music, no @sshole people pushing and shoving to get their last minute shopping in. I just stay home and relax. :2thumbs:

Craig

EcSTSatic
12-04-07, 02:59 PM
get over it :bigroll:

malcolm
12-04-07, 03:03 PM
Sprintsteins "Santa Clause is coming to town" makes me want to puke.

gary88
12-04-07, 03:05 PM
I think this is a better alternative

xlrw0kfZIZs

97DevilleBeige
12-04-07, 03:25 PM
Christmas music is a source of dismay for many in retail. Word came down from the corporate office that the satellite radio christmas music station is not to be used in the store, because their selection is too dreary and slow... they felt the music should be more upbeat. So, since a few years ago, we use this one CD that was put together with upbeat songs, including Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer and Jingle Bell Rock. The CD was timed to be exactly one hour long so it repeats every hour. This time of year, we all are working upwards to 70 hours a week, and this one salesman goes nuts when he hears this music. Every year, at the begining of the season, he'll flip out and have to be restrained from breaking things like store displays. He always ends up paying for everything he breaks, but year after year, he flips out. Hasn't happened yet, and we are waiting for it to happen eagerly soon.

AMGoff
12-04-07, 03:27 PM
Double-D fun.... Fantastic!

lawfive
12-04-07, 04:21 PM
get over it :bigroll:
I do, every year. Then it f**king starts playing again the next year.

creeker
12-04-07, 10:53 PM
My hate list is;
little drummer boy.

twelth day of christmas.

partridge in a pear tree.

Red_October_7000
12-05-07, 11:26 AM
Oh, man, I hear ya. It seems they've ramped up with that shit this year. I can't stand that song anymore.
The other two I can do without are
"Some Day At Christmas" and
"Mary's boy-child Jesus Christ".
All three of them now make me want to hurl.

dkozloski
12-05-07, 04:15 PM
"Have a Holly, Jolly Christmas" is in the running.

DILLIGAF
12-05-07, 10:56 PM
All Christmas carols suck!