: got pulled over today

Crown Vic Owner
12-01-07, 06:06 AM
What a night

So tonight, i get pulled over, i figure its just some BS, i wasnt speeding or doing anything illegal. I get asked to put my hands on the wheel (already there, its late, i know a cop gets scared knowing possibly i have a weapon, along with insurance, wallet, and registration on the dash).

Either way, i put my hands up, he asks me to get on the ground, and i do as told. I see around 3 cops come FLYING up. One grabs my mom out of the car, but does not arrest her. I am going WTF. Shes asking whats going on, a female officer says are you alright, he was beating you right?

Anyway, about 5 mins before, she was messing with me, taking my phone outta my shirt pocket, and trying to change the radio, we were messing with each other, nothing harmful, just being a ass. Anyway, she tells them that, and i am like, yeah, what the hell.

After around 10 mins of her being serious and realizing theres no bruises and marks on her, i get uncuffed, and i get a apology, apparently a off duty cop saw this going on, called it in, and thats how it got that way.

After the fact, he grabbed my DL, ran it, realized who i was. A year ago i ended up tackling a kid who tried ripping off our garage for the 3rd time, either way, he shot at a cop once, and hes like, i know you, i was at your house when your garage got ripped. I was like, yeah. Apparently, he told me the only reason i didnt get shit for beating on him as bad as i did was because he shot at a cop.

Either way, he ended up telling me that the car was also a previous drug dealers car and that he knew by the mark. Apparenly my car is tagged that way for suspicious vehicle or some BS, and that i need to watch out.

I guess when my dad got the car in as a warranty job, it was some drug dealers car. Would explain why i get followed by narcs in it.

FYI, i know theres dealers on here that will never admit it, i am not one, but i dont mean to offend you guys. I personally got nothing against some of what you guys sell.

99esteees
12-01-07, 10:46 AM
LOL I highly doubt even the minority of dealers who roll Cadillacs are visiting this forum. Boy when I had my Escalade on 24's people were trying to buy dope from me left and right, funny thing is they are all known snitches. It started when I got my STS on 20's and just progressed. I guess it's just a stupid stereotype from all the movies and whatnot.

AMGoff
12-01-07, 11:22 AM
ugh... after the last one, I'm not even going to get into this...

at least you weren't in Texas, they would have just shot you - and it would have been okay.

My_favorite_Brougham
12-01-07, 02:01 PM
FYI, i know theres dealers on here that will never admit it, i am not one, but i dont mean to offend you guys. I personally got nothing against some of what you guys sell.

You're not serious, right? You may have just put yourself on a national narc watch-out list....again!

Spyder
12-01-07, 02:06 PM
ugh... after the last one, I'm not even going to get into this...

at least you weren't in Texas, they would have just shot you - and it would have been okay.

Hehehe... :)

cvpiftw
12-01-07, 02:28 PM
hah

sucks

Crown Vic Owner
12-01-07, 02:30 PM
i dont deal,

im a 16 year old white kid who is roughly 6,4 and 300lbs who also does IT work

Honestly, if i dealed i wouldnt be posting this

dkozloski
12-01-07, 05:11 PM
Cops are no dummies. They recognize which cars they see parked at which night spots. If your car stands out for some reason, you're in the system under the table. They talk back and forth to each other about who they see where. Listen to a police scanner for a couple of nights and you'll see how the system works. It'll immediately come clear why some people get hassled all the time. If a cop has busted you for something he'll give you a second looking over for the rest of your life.

AMGoff
12-01-07, 05:33 PM
Oh please... it's hardly a problem, history has proven that "druggies" can achieve anything.. even become president.

Jesda
12-01-07, 08:07 PM
Time to put it on Autotrader! "Used for business. Original paint."

dkozloski
12-01-07, 10:33 PM
Oh please... it's hardly a problem, history has proven that "druggies" can achieve anything.. even become president.
As long as you don't inhale.

Night Wolf
12-01-07, 10:35 PM
The Vicky or the Seville?

Crown Vic Owner
12-02-07, 01:10 AM
seville

vicky is a little too portly for snow driving although easier to regain control

Night Wolf
12-02-07, 04:06 AM
oh, cause I was gonna say, I hear cops like to pull people over in Vics sometimes cause of the cop impersonation thing.

Still tho, I think it'd be mega fun to rock a plane jane white Vic, black steel wheels with chrome center caps, grille guard, spot light and all.... totally legal, but just flat out fun.

lol, even the Town Car's headlights are very similar even a new model Vic, and at dusk/night on the interstate, I see people up ahead hitting the brakes and slowing up, and then looking over at me as I pass (and I usually do the speed limit for gas mileage reasons) it's pretty entertaining, still though, even the Grand Marquis at night gets nearly as much attention as a Vic.

Crown Vic Owner
12-02-07, 12:18 PM
oh, cause I was gonna say, I hear cops like to pull people over in Vics sometimes cause of the cop impersonation thing.

Still tho, I think it'd be mega fun to rock a plane jane white Vic, black steel wheels with chrome center caps, grille guard, spot light and all.... totally legal, but just flat out fun.

lol, even the Town Car's headlights are very similar even a new model Vic, and at dusk/night on the interstate, I see people up ahead hitting the brakes and slowing up, and then looking over at me as I pass (and I usually do the speed limit for gas mileage reasons) it's pretty entertaining, still though, even the Grand Marquis at night gets nearly as much attention as a Vic.

Actually, my vic gets its plates ran alot of times, and when i was talking to my uncles brother (were good friends), i mentioned how i get followed

he works down at city hall as the mayors bodyguard / head of security for chicago, so he somehow fixed my plates for that and i guess put something on that plate about a LEOs family. We are practically family though legitimately.

Either way, the vic i do get shit in because of my age.
A cop asked me to pop the hood, and i was like, lemme guess, looking for lights.

He shot me a dirty look and i said

Listen, i own a crown vic because i like the giddyup they have, i need a 4 door car because of my disabled grandma, i have more engine mods than most mustangs, and for gods sake, i just have HIDs on the things, no plue or red lights, and look at my vin, its p73, not p71, aka the interceptor.

I honestly understand why you pulled me over, and i dont want to be taken as mouthing off you you, but i enjoy the car, not the reputation it has.

I guess he also thought my dad was a cop because of the sticker in the window from the cops veteran association i got from my gramps (he was involved in shit i wont discuss)

Also, a tip

Have DL, registration, and insurance and that good stuff on the dash and hands on the wheel when you get pulled over.

Brizzal
12-02-07, 01:18 PM
yea i get shit from cops for my cady all the time, they always pull me over, try to prove my tint is illegal, which is not....
They always first ask me where am i going? Then i proceeded to tell them im in college for criminal justice and they just say good luck with that and say have a nice day and walk away. Its like there expecting to find me selling drugs....

Crown Vic Owner
12-02-07, 01:29 PM
hah,

if i was selling drugs, honestly think id be driving a caddy

Brizzal
12-02-07, 01:37 PM
ive had these problems 5 times now....then they figure out "oh hes going to college to be a cop, man im stupid" one had the balls to tell me i was doing 47 in a 45 and that i need to slow down, walking away from me. gotta love being 18 with a cady

Crown Vic Owner
12-02-07, 01:38 PM
im 16 myself

AMGoff
12-02-07, 02:07 PM
As long as you don't inhale.

I wasn't even referring to Slick Willy... it was more along the lines of cowboys and the devil's dandruff...

Night Wolf
12-02-07, 02:12 PM
Strangely I've never been pulled over durring any sort of "profiling" in any of my cars..... each time I've been pulled over was for a somewhat legit reason.