: Calling all College students...

tru504187211
05-05-04, 01:02 AM
I know that there are a bunch of students on the forum, so...

Where do you attend college?
What is your major?
How long are you going to take to finish college?

I go to Concordia University Wisconsin as a Computer Science major and will finish in 4. Don't plan on going for a Masters, just a bunch of certifications....

75pimpdeville
05-05-04, 01:06 AM
Im a freshman at Penn State University Park

Mechanical Engineering major.

Hope to finish in 3 more years, had a lot of Ap credits and I passed all my classes. Ill be done with finals thursday.

Shantanu
05-05-04, 01:11 AM
Cornell University.
B.A. in Chemistry.
Graduating in a couple of weeks.

Devil_concours
05-05-04, 01:12 AM
Junior at George Mason
Studying Computer Engineering
I have yr and a half left but i'm going to transfer to west coast soon as my company expands out to west (soon).

Stoneage_Caddy
05-05-04, 11:21 AM
dont even know the nomaclature of what year im in , been going too damned long

im at pasco hernado community for now , and it sucks major arse

going for journalisim/teching english after a failure to understand the math involoved with anything engineering (wanted to go mechanical engineering). will also do some busniess education credits type stuff on the side

RBraczyk
05-05-04, 12:10 PM
I hope to go to merrimack college in North Andover. Master of sciences chemisty, and Bachelors in mechanical engineering. I want to do alternate fuel research and such. Don't know how easy its going to be for me to get in now with what trouble i just got into...

brokejo
05-05-04, 01:12 PM
UNC-wilmington, junior, business management

Chuck C
05-05-04, 01:24 PM
MIAMI U (Ohio). BS, Accountancy...graduating on Sunday

Stoneage_Caddy
05-05-04, 02:02 PM
"get in now with what trouble i just got into..."

sounds like a RB and hotrod debate went too far .......wondered why hotrod's been quiet lately must still be in jail

RBraczyk
05-05-04, 04:16 PM
No, im seriously in trouble. I got caught with a knife that was 1/4 inch over the schools limit, which was measured wrong and I got caught with other stuff. Hopefully my clean record will shine through.

LacSeville
05-05-04, 05:49 PM
Sophomore
Arkansas Tech University
Mathematics
Basketball
4-5 yrs

LacSeville
05-05-04, 05:52 PM
Oh yeah.... FINALS SUCK!!! anybody else have finals this week or when? goin home friday tho... cal 3 final tomorrow!

AElayyat
05-05-04, 05:56 PM
UCR
Business Econ.
1 Year to go. And I've been in school too damn long.

CoupeDevilleRob
05-05-04, 06:10 PM
I attend John Jay College of Criminal Justice. I am majoring in Police Studies, BS and I'm just about to finish my second year. I have two more years ahead of me.

tru504187211
05-05-04, 06:47 PM
We've got our finals week May 10-13.

highonchai
05-05-04, 06:54 PM
Lansing Comm. College, just taking classes to transfer to Wayne State for Mortuary Sciences 2-3yrs, and to start a used car business with a friend... Had my last final today! woohoo! Who knows how long these ventures will take. Good luck everyone.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-06-04, 03:12 PM
working thru finals as it is , one down 4 classes to go

then i turn around 3 days after the last test and go after 2 more classes , then 2 more then the fall , 4 speed classes in 2 months , outta be a show......

to much damned stress going on between all this and trying to get regsitred for the speed units and fall semster . then to have electrical issues on the deville so i have to be replaceing starter tonight , hope it holds out for the rest of the day so i can get to class to take my last finals for the week (leave one for monday ) if it dont i have the starter in the trunk with my tool box , worse comes to worse ill pull off a fast swap and be to class 15-30 minutes late

slk230mb
05-06-04, 04:02 PM
Binghamton University
Undecided Major
4 Years, c/o 2007

DopeStar 156
05-06-04, 05:13 PM
William Paterson University
Fine Arts
Starting in September, 4 or 5 years, a Bachelor of Fine Arts may require 5 years.

BUILDINGCTSAMG
05-06-04, 05:19 PM
Emory University (#17 in the country!!!)
Political Science & Arabic
I finished my soph year a semester early

ShadowLvr400
05-06-04, 10:32 PM
SR at UCF (University of Central Florida), Bio preprofessional. Going to Transfer to UF (University of Florida) and do their medical program.

Sinister Angel
05-07-04, 01:12 AM
Just got done with my first year at the Great Lakes Maritime Academy

Chuck C
05-07-04, 01:26 AM
Ah, my finals are over...and so is my undergraduate work. Yes friends, my four years of vacation has come to an end. I plan to start graduate school in a couple months, but it's at a different school. New environment, unfamiliar faces, greater couse load...it's not going to be the same. Cherish your time away at college, and for all you high school students that might be peeking at this thread, hold your time at school even closer to your heart. Oh, to be in high school again...I'd give my right nut. Good luck to all.

RBraczyk
05-07-04, 09:12 AM
working thru finals as it is , one down 4 classes to go

then i turn around 3 days after the last test and go after 2 more classes , then 2 more then the fall , 4 speed classes in 2 months , outta be a show......

to much damned stress going on between all this and trying to get regsitred for the speed units and fall semster . then to have electrical issues on the deville so i have to be replaceing starter tonight , hope it holds out for the rest of the day so i can get to class to take my last finals for the week (leave one for monday ) if it dont i have the starter in the trunk with my tool box , worse comes to worse ill pull off a fast swap and be to class 15-30 minutes late
Sounds like your having an awful lot of problems. Wanna buy my deville so you can use the parts;) ?

LacSeville
05-07-04, 11:53 AM
yes, yes finals commenced today!!! anybody need any books? I don't feel like getting booty raped today.... errrr, I mean I don't feel like selling my books back today. Anybody live in the dorms like me?

tru504187211
05-07-04, 01:55 PM
I used to live on campus, but decided it was better if I commuted from home as I get to see my friends more and also work more.

inmycadillac
05-09-04, 06:30 AM
I attended NDSU in Fargo and now am at Mayville State University at the campus in Devils Lake, ND. I'm a senior and will be graduating next May with a BS in Business Administration, Minor in Accounting and Management. My uncle is the General Manager of the St. Louis Rams and said I have a job with the organization if I want it!! :coolgleam When I graduate of course.
I've been going to college off and on for 7 years now. U know life got in the way and shiiiite. I got a 3.43GPA going tho. And yeah finals start tomorrow. Just got done typing up a 10 page paper about Bob Dylan's life and music. :cool:
BTW, I already got my PHD...pretty huge d_k! LOL

tru504187211
05-09-04, 01:41 PM
BTW, I already got my PHD...pretty huge d_k! LOL

Ok, Kanye. LOL. BTW, New Workout Plan is my new fav Kanye song at the moment...

gust_1980
05-10-04, 01:27 AM
just graduated from Northern Illinois University with a degree as an artist. 5 years of college total here.

evo
05-10-04, 01:35 AM
university of california santa barbara
junior... hopefully i can finish up by dec 05
business economics, accounting emphasis

Tom Simpson
05-11-04, 11:25 AM
BS in Human Communication @ Arizona State

I have been working on my last semester of classes for about 2 years now because I have been working full time. I will finally graduate in December.

RBraczyk
05-11-04, 03:37 PM
I like your avatar man